Blue Dart Express — document - awb34927243352 not receive in my end

Gopinath Swain on Feb 10, 2018
Dear sir, i am gopinath swain,
Complete address :- lear automotive india pvt limited, finance department, plot no-8, sector-2, iie sidcul, haridwar -249403, uttarkhand, ext no[protected], mobile no - [protected], one document was booked by icici bank mumbai in the above address. But till yet not receive in my end, i have contineous follow up with customer care since 3days back. No result till yet. Yesterday courier person wrongly delivery to the unknown person i. E pradeep. He is who i donot know. No one in our office in the name of predeep. Kindly do the needful for the above document, how it will reach in my end asap.

[Feb 10, 2018] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Blue Dařt courier is the third class service. documents not properly delivery intime to the addressed person.it should be banned by Govt.of india. nonsense delivery boy wrongly delivery to other person . my document no- AWB[protected]. rating ( - 1000) .

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - document - awb34927243352 not receive in my end