Blue Dart Express — no call before coming to deliver for gwf[protected]

Barasat, West Bengal, India
 Shreyasi Choudhury on Mar 25, 2018
I never received a call for my courier which was my visa for my studies to uk. Their customer care number works from 9am to 9pm only. And the reference number was showing that the number doesn't exist. Does bluedart have any answer to this? How can you not call when it is a matter of tier 4 student visa. Or does bluedart not understand the importance of a visa?

[Mar 26, 2018] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Neha Chougule's response, Mar 24, 2018
Change my parcel immediately

no call before coming to deliver for gwf047061141

Comments

Awb #[protected] this an zara shipment from Zara.com ..your courier branch of ranchi they not attempting any delivery..I have given a complete address ..but they are not attempting any delivery ..process ..so kindly deliver my package as soon as possible

I have booked a shipment of a bag from TRV to IND with Blue Dart AWB No. [protected] dated 13.03.2018. I have recived it at indore address in damaged and very bad codition. I want to take a legal action againts this.

I want to return my parcel...Becoz Actually I want readymade kurti but u give me material only so take ur parcel immediately..

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - no call before coming to deliver for gwf047061141