[Resolved] Blue Dart Express — no such consignee at given address

Shop no 2,Jaya bhai khot chawl,SV road,near Parichay showroom,opp Jaya talkies, Borivali West, Borivali West, Maharashtra, India
 M_Krish on Apr 24, 2019
Waybill no:[protected] reference no:[protected]
I am available in this address but they will update as no such consignee at the given address. They do not call me for guide the direction or what's another problem. Worst service. Please forward this to bluedart courier service for doing some action. I saw first time this type of service worst service in my life.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-04-26 18:16:28
SOLVED AFTER TALK WITH BLUE DART CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE

[Apr 24, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir my tracking id[protected]
has been undelivered and return back. can u plz redispactch again
Dear Team, as per massage my shipment delivered on 10th April but still not delivered, shipment no. [protected].
On 11 April come call of your courrier boy he saying delivered tomorrow today is not my root. Shipment not delivered still.
Mks1981's reply, Apr 12, 2019
Status Delivery Attempted-Premises Closed
The product is not working properly it Dont work any function in it
Blue dart AWB # [protected]
order from Droom.in

delivery date 9 April...and two calls to customer care and change the address in details...but till now no response from the blue dart.

please reply with a satisfied answer as soon as possible

Hi i want to complaint against R.N.Singh Blue dart Kanpur(Near BSNL)[protected].i am a working women living with my brother at 18/192 Ram narayan bazar and this guy called me at 11:12 am today as i have already left my home for office so there were no one to receive parcel and he was talking rubbish i will never suggest or use blue dart services.

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - no such consignee at given address