[Resolved]  Bluedart — Product not delivered but received a message that its delivered

I have placed an order (tracking id: [protected] ) from Daniel wellington and bluedart was supposed to deliver it today(i.e., 24/11/2020) and later at 1:05 pm i received a message saying the order has been delivered. I din’t know how and whom to contact, later tried calling their numbers but i couldn’t get in touch with any of their call executives. When i tried to inquire about the order status on call, it prompted that it has been delivered to some numru and i have no idea who that person is. Please help me getting my parcel on my address.
Product not delivered but received a message that its delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 25, 2020
I dint get any response from bluedart thou bt luckily the receiver called me up and informed that the product is delivered to them. I had to arrange a rapido pick and get it collected. Been a worst experience, coz none of the customer service numbers would respond.

[Nov 25, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I don't receive order to my address my address is plotno102 padmanagar colony karmanghat ranga Reddy

Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009