[Resolved] Bluedart — Worst delivery service

Mahabubnagar, India
 shiva rakesh on Mar 30, 2018
Worst delivery service by bluedart

I am from mahabubnagar 509002. I think this pin code is serviceable by bluedart courier team in mahabubnagar...

I am writing this because i am very unhappy with your waste courier service..

Problem is i purchased a products in amazon.. My bad amazon people gave this order to the waste service bluedart...

I have to receive the parcel but today i got the packet to the waste courier bluedart in 509002...
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2018
yes resolved they delivered the product

[Mar 31, 2018] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

issue resolved
Hi this is Karthikeyan from mettupalayam, coimbatore district. Mettupalayam blue fast branch is very waste. They won't give delivery any products to door step. They will call us we want to go and pickup. Really its very bad service from bluedart.
Without any intimation Blue dart person in tirupur returned my courier..I dont even received any calls too..They irresponsible reg this
Anoop Manathamkulangara's reply, Nov 9, 2018
am facing the same issue, they are stating i need to select an option of calling me when coming to drop my stuff, and they never called or intimated me about the package coming
IHi. I am Swati Prabhu.
Had sent a consignment from Nagpur to Ahmedabad on express mode. It was to be delivered within 24 hours. Which didn't happen. I phoned both the offices. Nagpur and Ahmedabad. They apologized for the delay.
That didn't end there. The delivery boy in.Ahmedabad called the consignee and asked him to come half way on cross roads to collect the parcel.
This is ridiculous.
Even India Postal service is better than Blue dart service. And at a much much cheaper cost.
Really disappointed .
Never ever opt bluedart guys. The customer care number given blabbers in some language and cuts the call. They recruit hooligans as delivery persons. And the charges are exorbitant. With this recent experience I opted Indian postal service which is perfect in time, easy accessibility and affordable unlike these fraudulent courier services.
Worst service by blue dart my all Packets AWB Na's.. [protected] & [protected] are stayed in Hardware since 6- 7 days and previous parcel (AWB no-[protected]) returned back whenever distance between hardware to Srinagar (my destination) is only 130km and proper city. Still waiting for my packets. Customer support also worst, nobody can reach easily. Please deliver my packets soon so that I continued your services in future.
the worst service ever ever had . Cannot believe blue dart is the worsted service provider. No phone nos are responding not only in delhi but in whole India. All nos. are showing as not in service. No agency is helpful not even cooperating to give delivery boy no. Blue dart the worst est even more bad word is there that should be used for blue dart company.
The worst service by any courier I have ever came across. Since last 5-6 years many times I have face the delivery issue with Blue dart Ranchi. Every-time I had to collect my consignment. This time also they have mentioned that consignee is not available. Disgusting service.

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Bluedart - Worst delivery service