Bosch Home India — warranty product pay for parts

Pondicherry, Pondicherry District, Puducherry, India
 Safith92 on Nov 28, 2018
Respected sir,
I have purchased Bosch AQT 35-12 Pressure Washer in Amazon.in on 29.08.18, with Six month Warranty.(Order ID[protected]. Washer not working on 14.11.18 call Amazon customer care, he said manufacture warranty claim only Bosch service centres. and call Bosch customer care .he registered service request (service Request ID CB11073) nearby location Pondicherry (260 Km to my hometown) service centre on INDUSTRIAL HARDWARE STORE . Pondicherry. Mobile [protected]. I'm going to service centre . first he said machine didn't work must change water pump, I told have warranty on product so change that.after he said " gun trigger also leaking must change but .it not cover warranty you must pay"(before I use not leaking only starting problem)he didn't shown the leakage trigger...if ready to buy but "stock not available" also "not have spare trigger" in service centre.

I'm waiting one day booking hotel room, (money waste)

Next day he said machine has issue it will send to Chennai so .go back hometown.i will inform if machine is ready.Pay the advance amount ₹500 for trigger.

I request you to take the action for replace the new machine .

Disappointed for very poor service, time waste, money waste. and two days close my shop sale loss

I have attached Order bills, Job card copy, advance pay Invoice

Safith
mobile:[protected]

warranty product pay for parts

[Nov 29, 2018] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Bosch Home India - warranty product pay for parts