Britannia Industries Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Britannia Industries

Having problems with Britannia Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Britannia Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Britannia Industries

Britannia Industries Website

Britannia Industries Head Office Address

Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Britannia Industries Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 300 0453

Britannia Industries reviews & complaints(356)

To
The Britannia

I am Somya Singh from Delhi. I bought this from grofers. In total I ordered 2 packets...
+1 videos
Me and my family members buying milk bikis since 25 years. The quality of biscuits is gone down lately and i noticed a very...

I bought milkshake of britannia industries the product was spoiled and rotten and also the product pack was not damaged and not expired
Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Britannia Industries — Got a job offer

[Protected]@britindia.com

It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected From Britannia...
    Hello Team,
    I am really shocked to see worms roaming inside ur biscuits...with such a so called reputed food industry...

Greeting,

I bought Britannia Tiger Biscuit from Sydney Retailer - 2 Family Packs. Each pack has 10 mini packets of biscuit. After i opened one main packet I found 3 small packets were already opened and the packaging was damaged.

Initially, I thought it could be by mistake but the second family pack also had the same issue.

Quality check is really bad and disappointing I don't know when i look at any Britannia family pack i always think 10 times whether to buy or not because the trust is not there anymore.

I hope it get better and one day we will buy again.

Good Luck to your Team .

I purchased a bread packet and it got spoiled before expire date on it....
      Your Britannia bourbon biscuits are soggy, soft despite the recent manufacture date. One packet has good crispy biscuits &...
      Britannia industries
      Biscuits net weight 300g
      PKD. 07*07*2021
      A072197
      Lot 317A
      मैं...

Job.letter

My Complaint No.84745 is pending since last one year.Even mails to the Customer Care is not responded....
        Good Morning Sir/Madam

I got a training letter from u r company, but u r people asking to the pay amount is...
        Hi Team,

With deep regret, pain and anger I am hereby writing this letter to bring to your notice the pain...

Sir I have a Krishna Store in Air Force Jodhpur. Sir your distributor/ representative not to taking any proper order because he says that your nearby store told that not giving any product to him so that he can not take any order from us. If I giving order by phone then also he then he provide some other places rather than shop so please do something distributor name Mahadev agency Jodhpur salesman name mr Suresh.
        From Rajnish Kumar mobile number[protected]

I found a hair in britannia tiger glucose biscuit
          After many calls and mails and also tweets no can came to compensate...
          Biscuit recvd Funges and tasteless with
          Lot number :- A04219F
          Machine code :- 58 08:07
          Packed :[protected]br...

I am a RPD(RPD505(WB[protected]in an area in siliguri darjeeling my damage is not being taken by the super every time they give a new excuse for past 3months this is happening in fact every time .
          The damage taken is not fully reimbursed . Their way of dealing is pathetic . My question is are they going to take after it get expired?
          I would also like to highlight that the management is very poor they are creating new RPD in every 2 km now it doesn't feel like we are working with big and reputed company like Britannia such poor management I haven't seen, I have to work for a meagre margin of 1% and that too is taken away in damage.

It's my earnest request to take a quick action before the name of britannia is shunned.

I am buying every week 2 Dozen Vita marie worth 20 Rs each but from last three weeks I got around 12 pkt open with full of taste less.

So plz improve your Packaging . and give me some compensation that i got open pkt.

Thanks & Regards
            Yash Jain

Hair found in not just one but 2 biscuits in the same pack. Not only is it a disgrace to sight but extremely unhealthy and unsanitary. This happening from such a big brand brings a lot of shame to the company, it's owners and workers. The products are not quality checked before being sent out in the markets.

I've bought Milk Bikis 5 Rs biscuit packet as a whole pack (contains 30 packets) worth Rs.150. In that, out of 30 packets more than 15 packets has 1 biscuit shorter than others.

According to your weight, each packet is 40.5gm (8 biscuits) and each biscuit is 5gm. Now, in the whole pack i lost around 16 biscuits that's actually 2 packets. And in the Last 5 months, it's around 10 packets.

Kindly sort out this poor packing! And ensure that all the packets has 8 biscuits.
                I purchased Britannia Toastea and more then half packet is overbaked .
                Earlier the quality was good but if there is any defect in your product so then why you packed it and serve you coustomer. Somewhere this thing spoil your goodwill in market.