Britannia Industries

5/1A Hungerford Street, Kolkata - 700 017, West Bengal
+91 33 2287 2057
Fax: +91 33 2287 2501

Executive Office
Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore - 560 048
Tel: +91 80 3940 0080

Research & Development Centre
#77, S P Industrial Estate, Meenakshi Building, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Chennai - 600 058, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 3021 6000

Kolkata
15, Taratola Road, Kolkata - 700 088, West Bengal

Chennai
India Land & Properties Limited, One Indiabulls Park, #14, Tower B, 5th Floor, 3rd Main Road, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600 058, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 3021 6000

Odisha
Plot No. F-21, Industrial Estate, Khurda - 652 056, Dist. Khurda, Odisha
Tel: +91 67 4302 7344

Uttaranchal
Plot No-1 Sector-1 Integrated Industrial Estate, Pant Nagar, Rudrapur, Udham Singh Nagar - 263153
Fax: +91 59 4430 4810

Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun Closed

Britannia Industries Complaints & Reviews

I am buying every week 2 Dozen Vita marie worth 20 Rs each but from last three weeks I got around 12 pkt open with full of taste less.

So plz improve your Packaging . and give me some compensation that i got open pkt.

Thanks & Regards
Yash Jain
Jul 17, 2021

Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hair found in not just one but 2 biscuits in the same pack. Not only is it a disgrace to sight but extremely unhealthy and unsanitary. This happening from such a big brand brings a lot of shame to the company, it's owners and workers. The products are not quality checked before being sent out in the markets.
    Jul 16, 2021

I've bought Milk Bikis 5 Rs biscuit packet as a whole pack (contains 30 packets) worth Rs.150. In that, out of 30 packets more than 15 packets has 1 biscuit shorter than others.

According to your weight, each packet is 40.5gm (8 biscuits) and each biscuit is 5gm. Now, in the whole pack i lost around 16 biscuits that's actually 2 packets. And in the Last 5 months, it's around 10 packets.

Kindly sort out this poor packing! And ensure that all the packets has 8 biscuits.
      Jul 13, 2021

I purchased Britannia Toastea and more then half packet is overbaked .
      Earlier the quality was good but if there is any defect in your product so then why you packed it and serve you coustomer. Somewhere this thing spoil your goodwill in market.

I purchased
        d a goodday biscuit for myself and found there are black rusty spott inside the biscuit, , Its not an expiry...

Hi Good Morning,
        Yesterday I bought a 5rs packet of Tiger Krunch from a local shop near to my house.
        (Lot No. M/C - 25 18:06)
        When I ate it, the taste was very strange as it got spoiled .
        Earlier the quality was good, I was a loyal consumer but now I would've to change due to quality issues.
        Also there's a need to verify what's wrong with the taste and quality.

Thankyou
        Jul 12, 2021

Thank you for writing in. We truly regret the inconvenience this might have caused and we assure you that this would be taken up on priority.

Please write to us at [protected]@britindia.com along with your contact and location details. We'll have our team connect with you soon.

Team Britannia

In evening, I opened a new Britannia bourbon biscuit packet, it's cream biscuit. I eat first biscuit, I was about to eat the other biscuit it fell from my hand and I observed a live worm was there inside the biscuit, where the cream is there. I was shocked. I am buying these bourbon so long. And, it was that I noticed the live insect, if not I would have eaten a live worm. This is a peak time for hygiene and this what Britannia is giving on the name of hygienic packaged biscuit. I had not eaten outside food since a year. Now, I think these packaged food also I have to ignore. I don't know whether there was a insect in the biscuit I eat or not, but I am having stomach ache.
          Jul 04, 2021

Team Britannia

As I got a number from my friend for a job in Britannia and the number is[protected]NEHA HR) AND she...

First of all I got message that my cv selected for britannia company and then they called me and said you pay 470 rupees for your courier mam then they get me offer letter in soft copy, in second day britannia company HR MR. Gaurav call me and said that salary account would be open in axis bank so then he told me that salary account opening balance is 3, 000 rupees and i paid it, another day they mail me training letter when I open my training letter again they demand money said training charges 2, 650 rupees, and again another day they mail me that what you got in your courier like hard copy offer letter, Two pairs of dress, shoe and tie gate pass, welcome kit, Axis Bank salary account kit, Bond letter, 1 mobile phone, 1 Hp laptop and again and again they said you have to pay your laptop charge 5, 200 I paid all charges. But they didn't courier my instrument 4th July is my reporting day and I don't have any thing except offer letter and training letter. So please tell me it's geniun or not .
            Jul 03, 2021

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is a fake offer.

Thanks for informing us of this matter. Of late, it has come to our notice that some unscrupulous agencies are alluring job aspirants with employment opportunities with Britannia Industries Private Limited/its associate/group companies and extracting money as a security deposit, documentation processing fees, or training fees.

We would like to inform everyone that Britannia does not require applicants to pay any amount of money in any form or for any purpose, at any stage of its recruitment and selection process.

Team Britannia

The marie gold biscuits have reduced in quality over the past few years. What used to be a solid, moderately sweet biscuit is now extremely sweet and doesn't have the same rigidity as it did before.

The biscuit also tastes like flour more than anything now, which makes it very unappealing to eat. Please return to the original recipe used prior.
              Jul 03, 2021

Team Britannia
                Yesterday night I purchased britannia cookies from jumma al Madina supermarket dubai but unfortunately today afternoon I recived...

I believe there are some duplicate products being sold here in Goa or the quality of the biscuits is being compromised for whatever reason. We bought a few Marie Gold biscuit packets the other day and most of them had bad uneven packaging and smelled like some kind of oil. They also had a very bitter taste. The biscuits also had too many point impressions on it and was a little disfigured.
                Jun 24, 2021

Please write to us at [protected]@britindia.com along with your contact details. We'll have our team connect with you soon.

I bought 50/50 biscuit pack in morning now
                  this package having less than 3 biscuit
                  this is major faulty of your company
                  what i will do for that i will take some action against yours
                  Jun 21, 2021

Team Britannia

Britannia Fudge It Chocolate Brownie: 40 gms price is 15rs.

Britannia Fudge It Chocolate Brownie: 120 gms price is 60Rs

Can I know why you guys charge extra 15rs for 120gms.

If 40 gms price is 15 rs, Then 15 rs *3(40gms) = 45rs

So price should be 45 rs for 120gms.

Can you please let me know in detail why you are charging more for 120gms pkt.
                    Jun 18, 2021

Team Britannia
                      Hlo ! I am a regular customer of britannia and i love your products specially atta breads but nowadays whenever i buy the...
                      We have bought Marie gold biscuit and found worm inside the biscuit. Couldn’t believe ourselves that how come this happened....
                      I just got a mail of confirmed letter for supervisor post in your company and in that letter they informed that, I need to...

I'm today 2 number britannia good day cashew cookies quality very worst and my 8 years eating vomiting. Im check cookies bad
                      What quality checking please response no response I legally legally the case
                      Mrp 10

Please reply
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      Jun 05, 2021

Team Britannia
                        While eating one of the Biscuit, I found two hair inside it...how disgusting it is...I really sue to like these biscuits coz...
                        I have purchased the 50-50 biscuit and one of the biscuit had a hair in it.
                        This is highly unprofessional...