Britannia Industries — schemes or display amount not passed on

viatla on Jul 12, 2018
We run a retail chain of supermarkets in AP and has a central purchase in Vijayawada. Our company is registered with Modern Trade Distributor and also has monthly Displays with the company.

Distributor used to settle this display with very delayed dates and now stopped completely. No company personal to talk to at present, either SO/ASM as both resigned from Britannia.

My main issues are, all bills are billed with basic margin only. No schemes even though I purchase in cases and my volumes are good. The distributor uses his own billing software unlike others like HUL, P&G or Cadbury where the schemes or offers and display will come automatically protecting the retailers.

Kindly advice and protect us.

[Jul 12, 2018] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Can someone respond to my issue please or provide me a contact so I can speak to. Thank you.
D mart refused to sale biscuits of Britannia Treat informing that our rack will be empty.we have inquired manager but he says same thing.If u have not to sale this item why u have placed in rack or applied any restriction for quantity
I am distributor of Britannia Biscuits in gwalior
i have left the distributoship last month and its been 35 days the stock is aging and most of it is expired
i am countinously calling the local officers for the problem but there is still no response
no one is listening SO and officers here
Please kindly help

+91 33 2287 2057 [Reg. Office]
    +91 33 2287 2439 [Reg. Office]
    +91 80 3940 0080 [Executive Office]
    Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560048
    Britannia Industries - schemes or display amount not passed on