6.75% tax free us 64 bonds

Investor Id Number:[protected]
Bond...

P
Mumbai, Maharashtra
I am holding 76 6.75 % Tax free US 64 Bonds guaranteed by G O I in lieu of holding o[censored]TI US -64 Units The due date for redemption was June 2008 . However I am yet to receive the redemption proceeds in this regard. Thee details of holdings are as follows :

Bond Certificate No.25350464 and certificate no. 25350472
Investor ID No.[protected]

Requesting you to do redeem the above mentioned bonds nad transfer the proceeds to my icici account number[protected]prabhadevi branch)

Thanking You.

Parag Suresh Kamat
e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com

64 Bonds — Non Receipt of conversion of Redemption proceeds of 64 Bonds

I have sent 64 Bond Certificate No: 2436710, 2436728 and 2436736, total 91 bonds for coversion in to UTI MF Scheme UTI-Infrastructure Fund along with relevent document on 23/1/2008. UTI Technology Services Ltd-Mumbai vide there letter No. 57357081/UTITSL/Conversion Dt.[protected] has informed me that the Bonds have redeemed and the proceed converted to the UTI-Infrastructure Fund and the statement of account will be forwarded to me by respectivr scheme's registrars. Since then 120 days has been passed but i have not received the account statement nor the redumption proceed of the 64 Bonds.

6.75%Tax Free US 64 Bond — Non receipt of redemption proceeds

We have not received the redemption proceeds with respect to the following US 64 Bonds.
Name: Shri Malay Kanti Saha & Anupam Saha
Investor ID No 54009453 Bond Cert no. 10022592.
No of Bonds 115
Date of Maturity: 01.06.08.

Please arrange to send the redemption proceed immediately.
We reserve the right to claim overdue interest for the delayed redemption.

6.75% tax free us 64 bonds — Non receipt of redemption amount till date.

I have US 64 bonds total 1053 nos. of bonds, which were purchased on[protected]. The date of maturity is[protected]. Investor Id No. is 49264968. Bond Certificate Nos. are 9308423, 9308440, 9308458 and 9308431. The Bonds are in the name of my mother: Mrs. Bina Gupta. I have not received redemption amount till today. You are requested to look in to the matter, so that i can get the redemption amount as soon as possible. If any action is required to be taken on my part then please inform me at the e-mail address mentioned below.

E-Mail Address: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Hello
The particulars o[censored]S 64 my bonds are as follows
Certficate[protected]
ID[protected]
no. of bonds 291
I have not received the redemption amount as yet either by cheque or ECS. Since I moved from my address given at the time of purchase, I will prefer ECS transaction to my bank. Please let me know what action I should take in this regard. Also let me know why I did not receive half yearly interest regularly.

Manoshi Kumar

64 Bonds — Bond amount not realised

i am k.s.nirmala devi and my investor id no:67072944 in unit trust of india 64 bonds having 220 bonds in my account. i lost my original bond and request you to give me the details to my mail address how to redeem those bonds and get my amount back.

S
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    I HAVE 168 6.75% TAX FREE US 64 BONDS TOTAL FACE VALUE OF RS 16800 ONLY.MATURITY DATE OF THE SAID BONDS WAS 1ST JUNE 2008br...
    I am having 77, 6.75% Tax free US64 Bonds having Certificate no. 5214831 matured on 1-Jun-2008. My Investor ID No. is 30300033.But...

B
    Vadodara, Gujarat

I have US 64 bonds total 56 nos. of bonds purchased on[protected] date of maturity is[protected]. investor id No. is 89838533 bond Certificate No. is 16684881 . I have not received redemption amount till today and interest cheques from December 2005 . You are requested to look in to the matter .
    Thanking You.

6.75% tax free us 64 bonds — Cheque Pending of full payment

i have 172 bonds o[censored]s64 tax free bond, but after maturity, i have not recieved my payment till date, kindly issue my cheque.my id-no:[protected] and my bond certificate no:[protected].
    wating for your reply,
    thanks,
    Meeta kansal.
    i have 466 bonds o[censored]s64 tax free bond, but after maturity, i have not recieved my payment till date, kindly issue my cheque.my id-no:-[protected] and my bond certificate no:[protected].
    wating for your reply,
    thanks
    laxman prasad
    I have deposited 14 bond certificates on 15th.May, 2008, in UTI Technology services Ltd. Kolkata office. I have already received 12 cheques against 12 bonds, but till date I have not received the cheques against the following :-
    ID No. Certificate No. No. of Bonds
    55275238 10213436 528

25276400 4260040 411

Please take steps forthwith and/or intimate me at your earliest.
    Sincerely,
    Durgadas Ray, Advocate and Senior Counsel, Govt. Of West Bengal, High Court at Calcutta, residence - Mithapukur Lane, Burdwan - 713104.

6.75% US 64 TAX SAVING BONDS — NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY AMOUNT

(b) Names- Agnes Davies & Lt Col TJ Davies
    Investor ID[protected]
    No of Bonds- 72
    Bond Certificate No[protected]
    2. Date of maturity of the Bonds was 01 Jun 2008. In spite of repeated correspondence the maturity amount is not being refunded
    Col TJ Davies

6.75 % TAX TAX FREE US 64 BONDS — NON RECEIPET OF REDEMTION AMOUNT

WE ARE HAVING 163 NO. OF THE US 64 BONDS HAVING INVESTER ID NO. 66450741, BOND CERTIFICATE NO 11711421, THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN HANDED OVER TO YOUR PUNE OFFICE DULY DISCHARGED ON 25 JUL 2008.THE REDEMTION AMOUNT AND INTEREST NOT YET RECEIVED.

6.75% Tax Free Bonds of UTI — Non payment of redemption

Investor ID [protected]

Bond Certificate No.
    Total[protected]

ECS----- SBI Savings A/C No.----[protected]
    Nine digit Micr code[protected]

6.75% Tax Free US 64 Bond Certificate — Redemption not done-redemption date June 1, 2008

Nirmal Singh

Post Bag # 18, Sector 11, CBD Belapur
    Navi Mumbai – 400614 attn: Ms. Vaishai Naik

Subject: Redemption of 6.75% Tax Free US 64 Bond Certificates

Dear Ms. Vaishai Naik

Myself, Nirmal Singh, my wife, Mrs. Parminder Kaur and my daughters Jasleen and Gurleen had invested in the following nine certificates. As you know they are due to be redeem w.e.f. June 01, 2008. I sent them to you and your office has received them on July 10, 2008. First two certificates with ID numbers 99547413 and 99547481 have been redeemed and the mature money had been sent in my bank account where I was getting my dividends on these certificates in the past.
    Investor ID No. Bond certificate No. No. o[censored]nits
    vi[protected]
    vii[protected]
    viii[protected]
    ix[protected]

Regarding other certificates Sh. Rajesh of your office dealing with these US64 certificates asked me to get the signatures to be attested by bank which was promptly done and send back on[protected] by registered mail. On not hearing any thing from your office, signatures of all the investors were got attested from bank again and sent to your office on[protected] in registered mail.
    Bank particulars of all the members are given again for your ready reference, although they are the same where in the past you had been sending dividend on these certificates:

1- Nirmal Singh, saving a/c No. 3875, Bank of India, Mayur Vihar Branch, New Delhi 110091
    2- Parminder Kaur, saving a/c No. 3876, Bank of India, Mayur Vihar Branch, New Delhi – 110091
    3- Jasleen, saving a/c no. 9909, Bank of India, Mayur Vihar Branch, New Delhi -110091
    4- Gurleen, saving a/c No.[protected], State Bank of India, Personal Banking Branch, New Delhi -110001

May I hope that you will take personal interest in this matter and redeem the money in the respective bank accounts at the earliest and oblige

Thanks and expecting an early action

Nirmal Singh
    I have ARS bonds total 243 nos. of bonds purchasen on 01.04.2004 date of maturity is 01.04.2009. My investor id No. is[protected] and bond Certificate No. is 47701520. I have not received cheques of my matured bonds till today you are requested to look in to the matter please if possible...

I have purchased the 68 Tax free ARS Bond. My investor ID No[protected], Bond certificate no.32288215 no. of Bond 68 and value of Bond certificate Rs. 6800/-. now my Bond are matured the Ist April, 2009, but the Payment of Bond is not receive the till date. I request to you to send the Draft/Cheque immeditely.

Som Nath Goyal,
    I have a similar case as well i was issued a cheque with a two month validity on the ARS bonds o[censored]TI maturing on 1st April 2009. The cheque was valid from 29 April to 29 June 2009 surprisingly the cheque was couriered so as to reach me on 1 July 2009 (after its validity has expired).

This absurd behaviour o[censored]Ti is unpardonable.
    AP: UTI: 64:05
    Navi Mumbai-400614
    Investor Id-[protected], Bond Certificate No-1377574
    Complaint Reference number[protected]
    Madam,
    Pl Refer my earlier letter dated 27/03/2009, -12.05.2009, 03/07/2009, 29/08/2009 and Your Letter No[protected], Dated13.06.2009, (Copy Enclosed)
    Referring to my UTI bonds (Investor ID No-[protected], Bond certificate no: 1377574; Ref No-US64 GOI BOND BPRJ No-760745 Dated 30/04/2003.Unit certificate no: [protected]), I have following Issue reproducing again, Which is send in my earlier letter Dated 29/08.2009:
    9) My bond has matured on 1st June 2008 and as per the attached datasheet, I have been neither paid the interest nor the principal value of Rs.1, 58, 148.15
    10) Despite numerous requests, my address has not been changed. You are requested to take care of my new address as mentioned below, and may please make all payments with out any further delay
    11) We are Resubmitting the case again as per your letter with Copy of-
    (a) Signed Copy of Certificate, (b) Unit conversion Scheme 64 unit letter. (c)Unit 1964 certificate issued dated 31.07.2000 of Rs 200, 000.00(d) Letter of zonal Manager o[censored]nit Trust of India, Western Zonal office dated 31.07.2001.
    12) Original E.F.T. Form with my saving bank account number and address, certified by Branch Manager of State Bank of India, Himmatpuri Branch, DELHI110091.

New Address:
    B-203, Hindon society
    25-Vasundhra Enclave
    Delhi-110096, Contact number: [protected]
    Old Address:
    Qtr No. NH-2;D-23, Post-Vindhyanagar, Distt-Sidhi, MP
    Also I request you to please incorporate the necessary interest rate as per the market norms and please send me the gross value with interest. Your help is greatly appreciated

Sincerely-(Awadhesh Prasad), (Rita Prasad)
    Enclosed: As mentioned in Pt.7 and 8
    I have 6.60% Tax free ARS bonds gauranted by Court of India total 218 nos. of bonds purchasen on 01.04.2004 date of maturity is 01.04.2009. My investor id No. is[protected] and bond Certificate No. is 46570308 and folio No.[protected]. I have not received cheques of my matured bonds till today you are requested to look in to the matter please if possible

Bonds — Redemption date expired cheq not received

Bond holder No. [protected]
    Certificate No. 56185
    Six Nos. bonds [protected]
    face value 5000-00
    Total Amount 30000-00

Redemption Date for said certificates was 11 th. March,2010 but till date no cheque is received so for please take the action immediatly to avoid further delay.

MOHINDER SINGH
    State Bank Of India A/C H.No. 104, Urban Estate
    [protected] Sector - 7 , Karnal, Haryana
    INDIA

M
      Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
      Both my mother (Jyotsna Chawla) and father (P.D.Chawla) have expired. I am first nominee as Maneesha Chawla. After marriage now I am Mrs.Maneesha Kapur. My residential address has also changed. Recently I got these Bonds from their records. Bonds are in 54, 30, 73 and 72 Numbers of Rs.100/-each.The maturity date given on Bonds is 1st June 2008. Kindly let me know the procedure to redeem them. I will be thankful to you,
      Your faithfully,
      Maneesha Kapur nee Chawla
      father (dadvani. shahbudin. Valjibhai) have expired. I am second holder as Smt Dadvani Zubeda. Shahbudin. My residential address has also changed. Recently I got these Bonds from their records. Bonds certificate no is 27680828 .The maturity date given on Bonds is 1st June 2008. Kindly let me know the procedure to redeem them. I will be thankful to you,

Mumbai, Maharashtra

This is in referene to Investor Id No. 26397685. Miss Sujata Chaturvedi and Mr. Upender Nath Chaturvedi...
        D
        Kolkata, West Bengal
        I am having 240 & 384 nos. of Bonds, 6.75% Tax free US64 Bonds having Certificate no. 10422671 & 9939407 respectively...

J
        Dagshai, Himachal Pradesh
        I Mr. Jashbhai m patel having 77 No of bonds, 6.75% Tax free US64 Bonds having Certificate no. 13018529 matured on 1-Jun-2008. My Investor ID No. is 73388627 But still I have not received the cheque for maturity value and interest on it in My Bank Account.
        If you have forward the cheque than please forward us the dispatch details or if you have not forward the cheque than please forward the cheque at below mentioned new address.

Address:-

JASHBHAI M PATEL
        12, LAXMAN DEV PARK SOCIETY
        B/H NEW RAHUL HOSPITAL
        NANAKUMBNATH ROAD NADIAD-387001, GUJARA

WE EXPECT YOUR PROMPT ACTION IN THIS MATTER
        Kindly help to do the needful.
        regards,
        JASHBHAI M PATEL
        [protected] - A/c no .Cheque not received this A/C No.

sir/madam
          I have 207 bond of 6.75% tax free us-64 bonds Rs. 20, 700, Bond certificate No. 28869428, deposited for maturity payment in UFC Surat, UTIAMC Ltd, dated 23 May, 2008.
          I have not received payment by cheque or ECS till today. kindly issued cheque in favour of NITA V.PATEL on my resi.address given below, otherwise direct cedit by ECS and give me a e-mail on this id [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

My bank detail as under:
          Bank a/c No. 16611
          BANK OF BARODA,
          MALAD (E), MUMBA
          Bank micr code-[protected].

My Address :118, 119, RUKSHMANI SOCIETY, KARGIL CHOWK, PUNA GAM, SURAT-394210(Gujrat)
          I am in possession of 120 nos. of 6.75% tax free us64 Bonds o[censored] T I under invester ID 88177380. Inspite of best chasing and reminders, i have not received the maturity cheque so far.My bank details and address is as .
          Manish Mukul Anand
          c-1/400, sector G
          Jankipuram, Lucknow-226021
          S. B a/c no.[protected]
          State Bank of India Mandi Samiti Lucknow
          Non receipt of maturity cheque of 120 nos. of 6.75% tax free US-64 bonds against invester ID[protected] of Manish Mukul Anand