Abcindya.com

We have Invested below said me & friendes

IDNO NAME AMT

ZC38354686 CHANDRSHEKAR Rs20000/-
EV94510297 S, S, PATIL Rs20000/-
BV91436187 Smt, shobh Rs100000/-(one lakh only)
RJ71737537 H, A, KADAPATTI Rs10000/-
OY88130769 K, K, YARAGUDRI Rs100000/-(one lakh only)
ME92644498 G, B, HULAKUND Rs10000/-
JC91828367 R, V, BENKATTI Rs10000/-

Last from Nov 2009 we have not recvied monthly payment as agreed

byABCIndya on line gamig co,

WE have lossed the money Our money is earned money not

CHOORI KI (THEFT MONEY), We requist OUR GOVT OF INDIA to

Last from Nov 2009 we have not recvied monthly payment as agreed

We requist OUR GOVT OF INDIA to

help in this regard to refund our valuable money

thanking you
Why the co. is not paying as agreed.They have collected the hard money of innocent people and now befooling them. They should be hanged till death.
we hav also nt got the amt yet which we have invested in the year 2008 .
the agreemannnnnt was of 1 year which has been completed and yet we hav not got the amount .
i thnk .. think not i can confidently say that this company is froud . i hav invested 80329.00 (gold package).
invoice deatils MAHIMA BAJAJ

Dear friends,

My self pradeep from orissa,

Pls agar app me se kisiko pata he to mujhe ye bataye ki actually abcindya ka problem kya hua he.

wo payment kyon band kar diya he and company legal he ki nehi.

me company ko repeatedly mail kar raha hu but koi bhi replay nehi mil raha he and call karne per wo log receive hi nehi kar rahe he. By chance agar wo log call receive kar lete he to adhi bat par hi call kat dete he.

Mene apne downlin me 4,5 logo ko abcindya ka associates banaya tha and wo log abhi mere ghar per ana suru kar diye he........

If anyone know that what the exact issue pls tell me.......

waiting for all your kind responce.............

Mera upliner bi kuch bol nehi raha he.
    And now me mentali kuch bhi soch nehi pa raha hu ki me kya karu........

Againing i request to all pls help me and provide me any replay or suggest me what am i do now??????

Pradeep
    Orissa
    I the customer of abcindya want to bring to your notice that the given ID numbers have not yet received their recurring bonus and binary commision so I kindly request you to do their due payments as fast as possible.

EN: 44715469 due date 8-1-2010
    GH:74788305 due date 4-1-2010
    KI:95002162 due date 4-1-2010.

Thanking you sir.
    dear friends,
    ham nagpur se abc indya me zude hai hamebhi samzme nahi aa raha ki kay problem hi abhi kuch nahi bata sakte jan end tak pay out nahi aye to kuch karna padega
    I have also not received paymnet from DECEMBER 2009. I wish some one who knows the reason for non paymnet may highlight for the benifit of other investors. The company should have intimated to all the investers thru their web the reason for the delay in arranging the payments. I wish atleast looking in to these kind of response from investers the company should react immediately.
    bhai ye sab company frod hoti hain, , , way 2 life main mere sath yahi hua hai, , , sabhi company is tarah kee khaskar abc india, , alaskaindia, , way2life, , sabhi frod hain, , , ,
    DEAR FRIENDS,
    I AM ALSO ONE OF THE ASSOCIATES OF ABC INDYA. I HAD INVESTED RS 1.40 LACS IN THE MONTH OF APRIL 2009. I DID NOT GET REFUND. I AM ALSO WAITING FOR THEIR COMMITMENT.
    MEANWHILE I HAD A NEW BUSINESS BY INVESTING 3000RS AN GETTING 20% PER MONTH.
    ANYBODY WHO ARE INTERESTED THEY CAN CONTACT ME ON MY CELL [protected]
    Sir, I m laxmi Sharma, i joined and participate abcindya coy for subscriber amount paid Rs 10, 000/- on 09.12.2009, My invoice number AbcS/YL94577463, in my name Laxmi Sharma, email [protected]@gmail.com . But till date no any amount or interest amount refund/pay to me or credit in my union bank of india account . Plz refund principal amount for Rs 10, 000/- at the earliest please
    i laxmi sharma, i have joined your abcindya coy on 12/12/2009, my invoice no-YL94577463 Invoice date -12/12/2009 and registration date is-09/12/2009, paid rs 10, 000/-(Rupees Ten Thousand only). But till date no any interest amount received from your coy not received my principal amount rs 10, 000/- . It is requsted to refund the Rs 10, 000/- at the earliest and response/reply in this matter plz

In my downline cheques of hundred of associates are still not paid and now company had changed its plan and looking for new customers. we dont know why govt is not taking any action against MD inderpreet singh as he is cheating again and again by changing plans and introducing illegal plans ie 25% returns on your invested amount in one month. Its shearly cheating with people of INDIA and govt of
      india, police, economic offence cell is waiting for what?
      I have also same problem abcindya.com cheating with thier customers firstly he changed their plan.
      Many old associates do hard work to grow the company and now abcindya is running smoothly they throwout their old associates with changing their plan.

Mr. Inderpreet Singh if you are sincere with your associates then please continue with ur old plan.
      Do not paid huge amount as u shown in your old plan but do some thing.
      Mr Arvinder singh I know you very well, you earned a good amount from the company and you are main associated person with company and you already doing some company's those are offering the same ammout so abcindya how can be fraud as you are doing the same.

First be honest with yourself, main chweater are you not company, company is running sucessfully and satisfing their cusromer.
      Dera All, ,
      I am joining Abcindya.com & iam investing 50, 000 RS, in 05/2009 i have no problam in monthly cash vidroul, but i have i issu abcindya.com company Kab tak hame Hamare Paisee deti rahegi, , or yess company ki life ketne din tak ho sakte hai, , plzzzz Any one Answer me or Call me in my own mob no-[protected] ya Email [protected]@yahoo.com, , .Plzzzzzzzz Reply
      myself amita padhy having Id.n.TG76135312...my main problem is that my icici paycard is not working since 2 month, my card is rejected.so kindly issue me new icici pay card and block my old card. otherwise i have a account in SBI ., and i also mention my a/n-and IFCI code of SBI.either u send me new pay card otherwise send the amount to my SBI/Account no...My new address is given below..Amita Padhy, c/o-Laxman Padhy(advocate), Nehurunagar 1St line, Po-Bhusaninuagam, BERHAMPUR, pin-761001, Dist-Ganjam, State-Orissa, ...madem please take action, it is very urgent...thanking you...Amita Padhy.
      I have got an Id in ABCINDYA since17 Julu 2009.But till today no money has been depositted in My SBI account.What is the problem I do not know.
      I have read all complaints. I m also facing same problem but my upline told me that your payout will be deposited about 02/09/2009 thats why i m waiting ...Please send more... i will try to resolve ur problem...may be
      dear sir muzhe company ke bare me puri ditails chahiye.company ka bussiness aur uske plans ke bare me maine meri email id di hai...by
      15september 2009 tak intzar karunga vaise ummeed to hai ki sab kuchh thik thak rahega
      Is this company fraud..?
      Is anyone there ... who has invested in this company ...n didn't get even 10% of d investment.. ?
      Hello All,

I am the newest member of the company and i have found that there is no problems with the company. Company is pure Genuine.
      hey ppl...dnt worrier abt abcindya, ...abcindya is world best mlm company...i 'm also assisotate since last 2 year..and i dnt hve any pbl in the payout and my downline everything is fine, , , and abcindya is legal company..those r telling sumthing worng or illegal abt abcindya so dnt trust..b.ocz i will invest in abcindya 200000 rs and my dwnline is 81..if any one plz comment here i wll solve all ur pbl
      hello, my name is Amol Patil. My id no is sb40633487. i had invested rs 80, 000 in the month of april and i am getting comission regularly. i do not have any problem with company, if anybady wants to know about the details and to join the company please contact me. my mobile no is [protected]
      hello, I am from ORISSA.I had invested Rs 20000. there is no commision for 10th december.i want to know the adjact problem for delay of payments.i was issued icici pay card.but i want to get my commision from my sbi account . i have already mentioned the account no in my profile.No body is responding from abcindya office in phone no-[protected]. i request the staff of abcindya office to contact me as soon as possible.my mob no is -[protected].
      I only say Frod company...
      sir, I had invested rs 10, 000 in abc indya, 23oct2009, till today I have not get monthly paymant in my account.as per as possible please send...my mob no.is [protected]
      company kya aisa kam karti hai jisseki use 10% profit dene ke baad bhi paisa bachta hai ye janna jaruri hai soch kar paisa invest kare ...
      As per me that was decision of the self that you have to deposit the amount, I think the first mistake is from our side. The companies offers as they and in the downline make a * and will write as CONDITIONS APPLY. I think as per the customer we are Neutral, if we gain we are happy and if we lose it hurt to your heart. So be brave and take more risk over share market, which is much better than this, where you can take your own decisions.
      I only say this company is frod. they make people's fool with their duty games.
      I not receive any incentive in my PNB A/c last two month. what reasion i dont know? Pls ans. to me any risponsible persone.
      me sunil mene 10000 rs invest kiya hai abc indya me but abhi tak koi bonus nahi aya hai koi mujhe batayega compony hai ya bag gai hai plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me!!!
      I M DAME SURE THAT CHEATING THE ALL THE PEAOPLE OF INDIA AT THE TIME.PLZ REPLY.ON MY MAIL.ID.THANX
      I invested 60000 /-. But I hasn't got any bonus or interest on bank account.
      I am not received any commission in ABCINDYA for DEC-2009 till date but company can say send the cheque in personal address is it true or not . the company is exit or not if company can say send the cheque in before 15th APRIL 2010 for all associate if company can not send they can face the trable like FINE INDIA (NASIR).

thanks
      Dear Shrikant,

Please dnt make advertise on this site for any MLM business.This site for Consuner complaints.
      we are already suffering loss from ABC.

Amar
      I think this company is truely frod, dont envest money in this company. I am praying to all the people of western Orissa, be aware...
      Dear all,

Company saying they dispatched checques of associates by post/corrier on 15th April, If any one got checque please update on this site.

Amar
      Aggrivate Investfin Limited, is a registered company under The Company Act 1956.The Company was established in 1994 and grooming globally since its birth. Aggrivate Investfin Limited Company is a NBFC registered firm under the norms of RBI. The Company is a leading equity and securities firm in India with a future perspective. The company has been operating in the various fields of share market with an aim to cater maximum benefits to its investors. The company deal with share market in different modes such as Equity Broking, Depository Participant Services, Portfolio Management Services, International Advisory Fund Management Services, Institutional Broking and Research Services. Keeping in view the current and future aspects of the share market business the company offers online investment opportunities with many innovative and promising features. The aim of the company is to reach at the doorstep of all those who desire to work with share market through its portal.

Aggrivate Investfin Limited Company is associated with Jaipur Stock Exchange of India.

Aggrivate Investfin Limited Company works in share market keeping in view the ongoing aspects affecting business to ensure maximum benefits to its investors and share holders.

The company keeps close eye to each and every change going in the market to ensure no risk environment to its investors.

The Company ensures special attention towards the management and welcomes suggestions from its investors to improve upon the services which are then comprehensively utilized in an innovative manner to ensure max benefits.

Aggrivate has its own Research and Analysis division which ensures all necessary supports to our investors and it also provides valuable inputs and indications for healthy investment for dealers.
      Besides this the company is also diversifying its working in field of housing constructions, infrastructure and civil construction. For this purpose company has acquired Narendra Nirman Infrastructure Pvt Ltd who is class –I (One) Contractor registered with PWD, CPWD, SAI and all governing departments who are dealing in infrastructure development. The company is also entering the field of pharmaceuticals and acquired Narendra Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd who is engaged in the manufacturing of ayurvedic medicines.

Group Company

Aggrivate Investfin Ltd.

Indo Global Oil & Gas Corporation Ltd.

Narendra Nirman Infrastructure Pvt Ltd.

Narendra Nirman Infotech Pvt Ltd.

Narendra Nirman pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd

Narendra Nirman Realestate Pvt Ltd.

Aggrivate Securities
      Projects

Projects Completed[protected]

The Aggrivate Group of Companies under its group company Narendra Nirman Infrastructure Pvt Ltd has a successful track record of completion of different projects devoted to nation during the year 2008-09 which are as under :-
      Telecom project in U.P.
      Highway construction with NHAI 47 Km.
      Rajeev Gandhi Rural Electrification Work.
      Land development at ChandigarhHaridwar & Lucknow.
      Building construction at Lucknow
      Bolder Supply in Irrigation department.
      Soil filling work at Railways B.G.Line
      Railway Bridge Work (NER).
      Telecom project in Uttrakhand
      Industrial & Residential Complex.
      Building Construction Lucknow, Chandigarh, Noida
      Railway Electrification
      Construction of Highways
      Changing Electronic meters at Lucknow
      On Going Projects

1. Housing Projects

1. The Aggrivate is working towards the provision of quality houses on affordable prices. In view of the same following projects are in progress :-

(a) Housing Project of 200 flats in a 7 story building at HAZRATGANJ, LUCKNOW is in pipeline. Site for the residential project has been finalized. The project would cost Rs 50 Cr. The sale deeds will be released within 18 months amounting to Rs 100 Cr.

(b) Project of 200 single story duplexes amounting to Rs 15 Cr is in pipeline at Bareilly-Lucknow Highway. Site for the residential project has also been finalized. The project would cost Rs 15 Cr. The sale deeds will be released within 18 months amounting to Rs 30 Cr.

2. Civil Construction And Infrastructure Development

1. Narendra Nirman Infrastructure Pvt Ltd, our group company is registered as Ist class contractors with P.W.D / C.P.W.D, S.A.I, Airport Authority of India and all government department who undertake civil construction or infrastructure development.

2. Presently, a number of civil projects amounting to Rs 50-100 Cr are under the belt of company. Besides this company is also dealing with number of Telecom Companies in regards to the construction of mobile towers, the project cost is nearly about 30-50 crores.

Up Coming Projects

Gas Projects

The Aggrivate InvestFin Ltd. is setting up a gas plant with a aim to provide LPG at the subsided rates. Estimated cost of the project would be Rs 150 Crores. An IPO of Rs 40 crores is under the process. The LPG will be import from the gulf countries. Proceedings are under progress.

Export

The Aggrivate Group is setting a division to promote import market in different cities of India. R.B.I aggregated offices in middle east and European Union countries are being set up. Indian goods of good quality will be exported as under :-

Ayurvadic medicines.
      Leather footwear for gents/ children.
      Leather garments and accessories.
      Chicane garments to middle east countries.
      Knitted garment to middle east countries.
      Pharmaceuticals

Indian Ayurvadic is well known healing factor around the world. It has already been authenticated by many international medical associations. The Aggrivate is having an independent manufacturing plant located at Rishikesh (Uttar Pradesh). Presently, it is producing ayurvadic medicines for many famous brands. The Group is manufacturing many life saving drugs and is planning to enter the pharmaceuticals of international standards.

Import

1. The company has already bagged the license of importing gold and silver from South Africa. An agreement has already been signed with M/S GOLD BANCE, mine owners of Cap Town, South Africa. The Aggrivate will directly import GOLD with 99.99% purity certificate in the shape of bricks weighing from 1kg to 5kg.

2. Besides importing gold bricks, Aggrivate will market designer jewelry with Pioneer Jewelry Designer of ITALY. The ornaments prepared by the ITALY based designer shall be marketed in INDIA by Aggrivate.The entire import shall be made through L/C or through depositing in virtual account.

Distribution Of Imported Alcohol Products

Keeping in view the demand of foreign alcoholic products in Indian market, the group has decided to import various international Breweries. The Aggrivate Division will directly control the distribution and its availability in the Indian market at the requisite rates. Providing these products easily to the Indian market will definitely boost up environment of the Indian parties and internal economy of the Group. Following alcohol products will be marketed by us :-

Whiskey

GLEN SILVER SCOTCH (40%)
      GLEN SILVER SCOTCH GIFT BOX (40%)
      GLEN SILVER BLENDED MALT SCOTCH (40%)
      GLEN SILVER BLENDED MALT SCOTCH GIFT BOX (40%)
      Vodka

1. IGANOFF PLAIN (37.5%)
      2. IGAINOFF FLAVORED (21%)
      (BLACK BUTTERSCOTCH, ROTTER & CHOCOLATE)

Alcoholic Milk Shake

Floridajus Batida Tropic (16%) Banana, Coco, Pine, & Fresa.

Opportunity

The company providing opportunity with the maximum securities to there Investor. Company provide there equity shares of Rs. 10/- with a premium of Rs. 10/- on each share. For example if an investor, invest Rs. 10000/- then he will be allotted 500 fully paid-up shares in the name of investor.

As we all know that the Indian share market, real estate and various other industries are booming. People are earning more than 300% to 600% per annum and even more by utilizing their capital intelligently.

There are various styles of investments and disinvestments available in the market to obtain amazing results. What you all need is, experience in fund management and the perfect knowledge and information about the latest trends and happenings of the market.

The concept of this program is extremely simple. We sell our products with a very huge profit and these profits are further invested by the company into various profitable sectors through our expert fund managers to generate huge recurring profits.

We have our own Fund Managers who are experts in financial management with previous experience of market movement and are able to manage the portfolio more effectively to make it more profitable.

We have already designed infrastructure, in such a way that it reduces the market risk automatically. We allocate the fund according to the market suitability in the several profit booking sectors with a different range of risk profile.

We always insure the minimum guarantee of our profit before investing in any project through an agreement to avoid losses or low profitability. We always keep eye on our investment to get best from the market.

We strongly believe that the base of the profits generated by us should be distributor among the shareholder on monthly basis subject to 10% maximum of the principal amount. To get maximum return on investment company apply best and modern techniques.

If still not satisfied go for Refund 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Minimum Investment - 10, 000/- No Max Limit

Registration Charges Rs. 500/-

Invest In Shares @ Rs. 20/- Per Share

You can top up any amount in one ID

Divident 1% Daily for 100 Working Days + 10% for 12 Month

Binary 1:1

Direct Referral Income - 5%

Binary Income 10%

Capping 1, 00000 Per Day.

Power Leg Carry Forward

Payout on 10th, 20th, 30th.

Daily Payment through ECS to your Bank Account

Reward ( Business Matching )

3 lac - Gold Coin 8gm

Next 6 lac - Laptop

Next 12 lac - Bike

Next 25 lac - Foreign Tour

Next 50 lac - Alto

Next 1.6 Cr. - Honda City

Next 3 Cr. - Skoda

Next 6 Cr. - Mercedes Benz

Next 12.5 Cr. Farm House ( 51 lacs )

REGARD

Aggrivate Investfin Limited

RUPAM DEV

www.aggrivate.com

www.nniindia.com

www.mca.gov.in.co

Mail Id- [protected]@gmail.com
      this is yogesh aher from nasik i want to tell you something to those peoples the going to invest in this policy this policy is totaly rubbish not belivable from 2008 thousands of people having hard working money is lock in this policy i saw 200 people in only my regeon so pls inform to people dnt do such investment
      Frud comapany...Cutiya bana rahe hai, , , , , , , , , , [censored]sssssss.
      Please suggest what is the prosidure to surrender the policy?

K P SAHU
      I want to say that when the company is going to pay the principal amount alongwith the commission to us for the compnies good faith. plz do some needful at the earliest.
      Hi everyone connected with ABC indya, I had invested Rs 16000 in ABC Indya in 2009 but till date i got nothing from the company not even a single panni was reimbursed, I just got infomation from co. that plan of the co has changed, at that time it was the 3 times of my monthly salary I had invested the same thr my friend so the co spoiled my relationship with my so close friend I told him at that time that this co is nothing but a association of frauds but he said '' traust on me '' but now he has no word to say i suggest all to pls be carefull from these types of concerns these are the educated robbers who robbed u but cant do any thing