Adt Salvation Pvt Ltd
2.5

Adt Salvation Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Hii, i am vipin kumar verma and worked for 7 month in adt salvation...in ministry of corporation affairs adt salvation registered since 2013... But all this fake they only did registeration and nothing else. Ceo and manager are fake guys they only do fake promise and said our company growth this and that... Some salvator senior have no etiquette and manner... They hired me only 12k as web developer and only give 3 month of salary on next month last day... Still i am asking for my 4 month of salary which they provide me as a cheque nd all these cheques are fail nd guys pls don't go for interview and work with them. They are fake and never give salary... Nd only do fake promise nd sign bond with you... My salary is pending 48000 till now..
Dec 21, 2017
Updated by vipinashu
fraud company

Hii, i am swati singh and worked for 5 month in adt salvation...in ministry of corporation affairs adt salvation registered since 2013... But all this fake they only did registeration and nothing else. Ceo and manager are fake guys they only do fake promise and said our company growth this and that... Some salvator senior have no etiquette and manner... They hired me only 7k as web developer coz i m a fresher and only give 1month of salary on next month last day... Still i am asking for my 4 month of salary which they provide me as a cheque nd all these cheques are fail nd guys pls don't go for interview and work with them. They are fake and never give salary... Nd only do fake promise nd sign bond with you...
    Apr 20, 2018
    My issue is resolved and got salary with experience letter too.
    Hii, I am Priya Dhamija and worked for 4 month in Adtsalvation pvt. Ltd. CEO and manager are fake guys they only do fake promise and said our company growth this and that...some salvator senior have no etiquette and manner...they hired me only 7k as web developer coz I m a fresher and only give 1000/- of salary on next month last day...still I am asking for my remaning of salary which they provide me as a cheque nd all these cheques are post dated pls don't go for interview and work with them. They are fake and never give salary...nd only do fake promise nd sign bond with you...
    Priya Dhamija's reply, Apr 10, 2018
    Issue is Resolved
    My issue is resolved and got salary with experience letter too.there was some little miss understanding.
    My name is pankaj and I worked 4 month in the Adt salvation. I worked there as graphic designer. They did not pay my salary also till now. They gave me cheque which has bounded and did not listen me again.

Adt Salvation Pvt Ltd Recent Comments