Adventure Country Resorts Limited

Adventure Country Resorts Limited Complaints & Reviews

We have invested Rs 4000/- in the preference shares of Adventure country Resorts Limited.The company...

my father invested Rs 4000/- in Adventure Country Resorts Ltd and I have been allotted the preference share certificates along with the Gift Voucher for redemption.
Thereafter I Came to know the company management has committed the fraud regd. Folio no is A0 12107 Certificate no. 0 161276A Whether any refund is going to be received for my investment.
Imran Khan

I have invested Rs 40000/- in Adventure Country Resorts Ltd., dated 30th september

1998. I have been allotted the preference share certificates along

with the Gift Voucher for redemption. Share certificate No.00040189BB to 00040216B

After a year I came to know the company management has committed the fraud. Not given any complaint yet.

Now I just want to know what is the status of the company and whether I would get any refund of my investment. Please advise.

We had invested INR 4, 000/- in Adventure Country Resorts Limited and they had issued 40 no. of share certificates of INR 100/- each. The investment date: 30th June 2000 Share no: 3403171 to 3403180; 3403181 to 3403190; 3403191 to 3403200 and 3403201 to 3403210 Share holders: Suresh Pawar, Sheetal Pawar and Parag Pawar We realised the fraudulent as there was no way we could redeem the shares. Please assist.
      Dear,
      We will help you with your issue. I received my money back. You must visit this site and register your complaint
      at this link. http://goo.gl/BsWw1Q. I hope you will receive your money back. or you can mail me at [protected]@gmail.com

Tanya

Sub: Investment in Preference shares - Adventure Country Resorts Limited (Regd Office:Prabhuta , 21,
        Hughes Road, Mumbai - 400 007.

On 30th June 2000, I had invested Rs.12000 in preference Shares (10 No.)of Adventure Country Resorts Limited , which was to be redeemed at the end of 5 years, but in between period , the company was vanished all of sudden,i.e. no reply on contact no. , all offices were taken on rent. Now the question before us is how to trace them. The shares were signed by the Director "Dholakia" My Investment detail is as follows:

following are the Certificate Nos of the 120 preference shares allocated by the company each Preference shares Rs.100/-

Certificate No. shares held
        0346842B 10
        0346843B 10
        0346844B 10
        0346845B 10

I request you to trace out this fraud company and arrange to provide me atleast the prinicipal amt. I am going under financial crises and in utmost need of money.

Please do the needful.

Please send me the reply o email Id : Jatin_dhuri @yahoo.in Ph.no.[protected]

Kavita Gawade
        23/B, Asha Niketan,
        Manmala tank Road,
        Near Starcity Theatre,
        Mahim, Mumbai - 400 016.
        Aug 13, 2020

I have invested Rs 4000/- (100 Rs. per share total purchased 40 shares)in Adventure Country Resorts Ltd and I have been allotted the preference share certificates along with the Gift Voucher for redemption.
          Thereafter I Came to know the company management has committed the fraud . Whether any refund is going to be received for my investment.I m giving herewith certificate nos. of my shares[protected]B[protected]B[protected]B[protected]B .SO PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS CASE AND GUIDE WHAT FUTHER ACTION SHOULD I TAKE ASAP.

APARNA A SINGH BAIS
          ABHIMANYU SINGH BAIS

Adventure Country Resorts Limited — unable to cantact

I had invested Rs 4, 000/- and was allotted 40 Preference Shares Series-B,
          Application form No. 555834 Dt 31/12/1999.Certificate no-259478 to 259481
          The Letter Head states its Regd. address as:
          Prabhu, 21, Hughes Road, Mumbai 400 007
          Mr. Vijay Dholakia was Director,
          while their Customer servise agent was: Mr. Richard Pillai, and there is another person whose name is Mr. Jeetu Bhai having old contact nos as: 4965273 / 74, 4925980.
          They have cheated us all. Can anyone who has started any legal proceedings against this company, please contact me and help me address my complaint also

I am Preference Shareholder while giving the shares I was told that there will be assured interest of 12% and high return, safety etc.etc.
            My details are: Folio NO.A007828, Series : A, No. of Shares : 120
            Certificate No. : 102103 to 102116; Dist. Nos. 1021041 to 1022260, No. Certificates : 120
            Purchased on 30/06/1999.
            You are requested to ensure that I get back money with interest at the earliest.
            --P.V. Dhopatkar
            Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased preference shares worth 4000 of Adenture country resorts limited in year
              1999 At the time of redemption I have sent the shares at company's address in mumbai and they were returned back to me with reason "no such office" kindly look into that so that the cheater like Vijay Dholakia is punished , Many more persons have suffered similar loss

S P SINGH
              B-59 PARIJAT APARTMENTS
              PITAMPURA DELHI
              M [protected]
              EMAIL [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I have invested Rs 4000/- in Adventure Country Resorts Ltd and I have been allotted the preference share...

Sir
                We had invested Rs.24,000/ in Adventure Country Resorts ltd on 17.09.99 and had been issued 240 preference shares.We had tried to contact at the numbers given on the document but to no avail
                The Regd. Office of the company isPrabhu,21,Hughes Road,Mumbai-400007
                Kindly let us know what we can do to get our monet back ?