Aimtracers

Aimtracers Complaints & Reviews

I have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the msg we r updating our system and we r purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clients and wait for it . but till 8 to 9 january the website not opens & now a new website opens with the name aimtracersonline.com with has same looks/effects as the previous one has. It also retrivs the data of aimtracers.com com. also show the data regarding aimtracers.com.
So its a request to complaint forum as well as to aimtracersonline.com, pls either provide my money back or the same investment plan works for the remaining time period of three yrs time span
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

there is new update of news on 14 march, but still login failed, hopes are not over yet
    please restart your business as soon as possible
    We have lost a huge amount in aimtracers. Forget Foreign Forex companies and join hands with www.Lbgoldpalm.com. Your entry is a donation of blinds with which you can earn more than 3 lacs in a year then 35000 per month. Fore details contact O[protected]
    outking bank
    Hi Sir/Mam,
    I am interested part time work at home. Please send to details,

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh Kumar Yadav
    my account is not opening??????? what can i do?????
    This is a fraud company. i am deposit rs 5000 in jan' 09. please restart your business as soon as possible
    i sent my money from aimtracers to my account in bank of america but still in a pending i don't know why but i have a problem can you help me!!
    Dear friends is it possible that some body has friend their and he or she will directly visit aim tracers office and do the enquiry

hello
      if anybody can tell me what happan to this company. till which time the site will be started
      Kab tak start ho jayegi yeh co. lagta hai remove ho gayi hai koi batayega co. ke bare mein
      BHAI AJAY SITE TO START HO GAYE HAI PER LOGIN PROBLEM CHAL RAHI HAI
      NEW SITE ADDRESS HAI
      AIMTRACERSONLINE.COM
      abhi to website to khul rahi hain lakin login problem chal raha pata nahin kab tak chalega muge to lag raha company bhag gayi haai please help me. some body is telling that on 27 jan it will open but today its 27 not login.
      some body is telling that on 27 jan it will open but today its 27 not login.
      Kab tak start ho jayegi .
      bhai, riyar kya hoga company ka. aajto 27 bhi paar ho gaya.aar ya paar.
      Kab tak login problem chalega .some body is telling that, what happen.
      Any new information.some body is telling that.
      aimtracerlinks.info/

i think we should not try our passwords anywhere which is similar, it can be stolen,
      just email to them and ask is better or i think not going any other website and wating is better.
      Dosto
      Kabhi Hatas Mat Hona. Business Me dharya rakhna chahia. Ye site Jarur khuleli. Keep hope for one week more
      Regarding Aimtracers.com
      The website registered in Apr 2007 and registered for 2 years means till Apr 2009.
      62 % investors are from India only since Apr 2007. and rest of from Iran and other countries.
      The website is Under Maintanance and last update of site was done on 09 Jan 2009.
      This Information is also provided by domain server.
      This is the original website for all Indian Investors.
      I dont know other website are fraud or not.
      but that may be because anyone can save the Web Page of Original Website and can registered by different name by different domain server with a some amount of registration Fee.
      So wait and watch.
      we cant do anything.
      Ram Ram Bhai Ji,

Bhai ma Batt Dake hra Su par no response, , , , , IIB K kra...

Chlo Delhi Ke Replacement To Chlo Panama...

Regds,

Joginder Singh Chahar.
      dosto.
      aimtracers.com nahi chalagi ye difalter ho gai hai. ascend fund.com ki trah difalter ho gahi hai. rawari mi ascend fund ki fir ki hai . mari slah hai ap bhi apne aria me police complaint karo taki koi bada ajent pakda jai.
      dosto kuch naya to site per aaya hai per samajh me nahi aa raha
      dosto check karo aur batao
      Hi dears.
      I want to Know more about the amtracers, please help me if it is possible.
      is there aim tracers international company invest by interest 20% in panama
      hi.Iam iranian and 1year active in aim tracers.
      aimtracers-iran.blogfa.com
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

not open website my very loos
        how many days the webside will work.
        if it opens till 16th morning good otherwise forget it
        anybody not give me comfirm news i get loss of 40 lacs
        The site of Aimtracer is working as 'Aimtraceronline', but the accounts are not opening. I don't know why.
        I think that this site will work sour.
        aimtracerlinks.info/

aim tracer — not opening site and not getting payment

i opened my account with aim tracer on 11 december 2008 . my account no is [protected].i received my first payment on 28 december 2008, but after that i didn't got any payment from your side till date. also my account page is not opening.

pls take this problem in your view and do the needful .
        I am totally distroyed, I invested 76 lakh rupees, receive back (earned ) 85 lakh but from 26th dec. company showing error msg.
        Any body can tell me how can I get my money back???????? I will be very thankful for him.
        dear i invest 20 lakh .but company site not open plz help me.
        Just want to say that I invested there too but if you follow the site news you notice that they had informed us before about changing server . and now the new address is aimtracersonline . I haveno problem and I have always got my interest .
        i am ali from iran,
        please inform me any informations about aimtracers.com (aim tracers international LTD).
        with full thanks
        i am Javad Saee from iran,
        It's important.
        Tanks a lot
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

im harvinder from rewari and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the msg we r updating our system and we r purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 8 to 9 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company .
          I am Padam Bhushan from Gurgaon and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the message we are updating our system and we are purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 9 to 10 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company.
          pl. wait upto 13th. Jan. 2009 at 3-00 a.m for restarting the web.
          The date of restarting aimtracers web extended upto 15th Jan. 2009 midnight
          recover my money
          im jagdish sangwa & my party from rewari and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the msg we r updating our system and we r purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 8 to 9 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company
          Pinu,
          The website is not working since 26th Dec. please give us any contact no. if any. I m trying everyday and now on 13th Jan, its showing as Website is under maintenance.
          mr. pintu
          how u can say site will start from 15th
          aimtracers Complaints - recover my money

aimtracers
          Posted:[protected] by saini rewari Send email
          recover my money
          i am d.k.saini from rewari and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the msg we r updating our system and we r purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 8 to 9 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company . answer from rewari upline
          Read comments
          how many days the wabsite will open.
          mr. pintu
          what happen to ur thinking
          bhai 15 midnight beet gaye site ab bhi nahi chali
          ab aage kya
          If anyone has any latest information pl. share with others by this type of comments.
          Iam Azad Singh From Behror I Invest My Money In This Company 26 December Duse Not Oppen The Web Site 8 January The web site adress is not found on the net this COMPANY in PANAMA plz help me for moor time the web oppen
          sab log 2 din me cr. kamana chahte hai. achhe kam ke liye bolo to ek rupees dete waqt rote hai, fraud company ko dene ke liye hamare paas lakho hai. maine bhi invest kiya thha kisi ke kahne par. usne gaurantee bhi di hai . mai to ro nahi raha hu. 40 thousand lagaye . mujhe pata hai mai galat kar raha hu. is liye aap logo ki tarah ro nahi raha hu.risk utna lo ki dard na ho.mai to intjaar kar raha hu . paise nahi mile to jisne gaurntee di hai court me ghasitunga.
          hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
          mere dear dosto aap ko pta to chal gya he ki en loge hamra pesa khaliya he
          par abhi ham log kya kare ge ab me to ja rha hu adalt ka darvaja katkhtane aap ko chalna he to
          chalo yaro sale ne gotala kar diya ak grib aadmi ko or garib bnadiya
          gribo pesa khake kya karega sale pet dard kega tu uper bhut jaldi jayega
          or bolu dosto aap ko karna he me to ja tha hu bas u ske pass apna pesa lene
          HEY GUYS CHEER UP...SITE HAS STARTED WORKING...BUT THE DOMAIN HAS CHANGED...PLS TRY aimtraceronline.com instead of aimtracers.com...IT IS SHOWING LOGIN FAILED RIGHT NOW BUT THIS PROBLEM WILL BE RECTIFY IN COUPLE OF DAYS...

i think God has listened to u all. .it appears that the cvompany will start operating soon .. at least that's what it appears.

Any way lessons to be learntfor all...

Only risk that much which u can afford to lose...means dum hai to panga lo nahin to take it easy

Second ...big profit will come with Big risks...u frget this in good times but cry when things go wrong

U all asy while joining i dont mind losing Rs 40000 but cry when u actually lose it

How can u go to court...ull be thrown out...did u declare the profits in your income...or that you were paid in dollars...being indian citizen...did u pay tax...or would you have i[censored] wd ahve earned profit...Court will laugh at yoy...did someone guarantee you in writing or through a negotiable instrument...Wake up Shekh Chillies...this is not how Business houses become rich...they become rich by business...not by schemes like aimtracers...

ANYWAY GUD THAT ITS BACK...NJOY NOW AND CARRY THE LESSONS FORWARD FOR FUTURE...

HAVE A GR8 2009
          hi guys please forward me your replies on email...Thanks
          i am agree with the comments of mr. Archer.
          when u r earning money in dollers u didnot tell to the govt.
          but i[censored] loose money u r going to govt.
          if want more profit then be ready for more risk
          I shall invest of Aimtracers with 1, 000 Dollar. But your server is error. so your server open is? I am Mostakin Mondal of Your convence.
          dear friends
          aimtracers has changed their server and naturally their adress, the new one is AIMTRACERSONLINE.COM, there is too many days that these changes has done
          hey Kaos
          could u please tell me when the login failed problem will be rectified
          aimtracersonline.com

raj bhai
          aap sahi keh rahe hai
          lekin site kab tak chalegi is ke bare me u know anything
          Hi friends, is there anyone who could access the account through www.aimtrackers.com? The website is opening but I am not able to access my account and the page, after I enter my account No. and Password, shows the server problem. If anyone could access the account, he/she is requested to flash the method of accessing the account.

I have Nokia 3230 handset. Last few days i am facing one problm. If i am turn ON the hand set one messege send automatically to one number.But In sent folder this is not showing.But in LOG folder shows on SMS is OUT going by same number.this number is not save in my mobile directory. My balace is decerss by 1 Rs. by switching ON my hand set OR automatically send .I am trying onces to format my handset but, problem is still there. My question is problem is on my hand set OR in SIM card. OR Any virous is in my hand set.

I am awaiting your replay.
          Send your Detail to [protected]@eim.ae of Al Bahar & & Associates.Dubai Based Law Firm, May be we can recover your money soon
          I am Pradeep Kumar from Jhajjar and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the message we are updating our system and we are purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 9 to 10 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company.

my Account No. [protected] and aimtracer new web site aimtracersonline.com open but account is not open, problem login failed. why.
          Dear investors,
          Invest and earn 25% from www.royalforexfunds.com...they are paying stable...more details contact at [protected]@yahoo.com
          hi dost. m ajay from naranul...yar suna hai co. mein koi India ka banda hai..india wale hi esa kar sakte hai. aur kisi mein kahan himmat hai jo itna paisa hazam kar jaye. but us admi ko indias ka paisa return kar dena chahiye...bakki dusre desho ke kha jaye...meri us director se namr nivedan hai ki garib indians ki soche aur site suru karde...aur bataye ki kab tak start karega...

my Phone No. [protected]
          dosto kuch naya to site per aaya hai per samajh me nahi aa raha
          dosto check karo aur batao
          aimtracers ka kuch messege 14 march ko diya hai, but login problem again chalra hai... so aimtracer only India me kamnahi horahai... sab desh me bhi abibi chalrahahai... so dosto kuch karlo, ... deko ... phir bathao...
          This was my biggest financial mistake. I would recommend everybody that we should not invest in these
          type of companies which gives us high returns. These companies would give us return for few months, once these companies collect money from us, they run.

I had also invested the money in Amrit sagar group but now the company is no more. The company has run away.

SO it is for all people that do not invest in these types of companies who gives us high profit.
          I HAVE INVESTED $1000USD IN YOUR COMPANY FROM 18 DECEMBER2008.I HAVE GOT FROFITED FROM 1FEB2009TO TILLBUT YOUR SITE IS NOT RESPONDING FROM 2ND MAY 2009
          PLZ TELL ME WHATWILL THE NEXT STEPS FROM YOUR SIDE AND HOW MADE THE PAYMENT
          IN COMING DAYS?
          THANKS®ARDS
          MR. RAJ KUMAR SINGH
          DEAR SIR

I MA FROM DELHI I INVESTED 2000 DOLLAR IN AIMTARCERS BUT FROM LAST 2 MONTHS THE SIDE WAS NOT OPENED WHY AND PLS RECOVER MY MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT I RECIVED 1000 DOLLAR INTEREST BUT SIDE WAS NOT OPENED,

Aimtracers — non payment of interest

i deposited us$ 1000 to this on the condition that the company will pay 10% interest on the amount in 15 days. but it is seen that the company is not paying it for a long time. i want to take the money back. my a/c no. is [protected] dated 12/04/2008
          please me the amount i deposited to u. my a/c no. is [protected] dt 12/04/2008
          please refund me the money(us $1000) i deposited to u. my a/c no. is [protected] dt 12/04/2008
          pl. refund me us$1000 i deposited immediately as no interest is payed to me for a long time. my a/c no. is [protected] dated 12/04/2008
          i invested us $1000 on 12/04/2008 in this company on the understanding that the co. will pay 10% interest per 15 days. but after paying interest only once, it has stopped paying interest. now i want to take my principal amount immediately. my a/c no. is [protected].

Aimtracers — non-payment of money....

i had invested sum of rs. 42, 000 in the company...with an assurance that i will be getting monthly installment of Rs. 8, 000 per month...but i am extremely shocked that aimtracer have just not responded ...U R REQUESTED TO INTERVENE FOR EARLY & IMMEDIATE RETURN OF MY MONEY AND NECCASSARY ACTION SHOULD IMMEDIATELY BE TAKEN AGAINST THE COMPANY ...MY ID NO. IS :- [protected].
          hi.how are u .WHERE IS FROM COMPANY
          www.ebull.biz

Earn 5% to 9% every month for 36 months.
          Minimum investment is 100 USD, Max no limit.
          Payment method, Liberty Reserve.
          10% of your principal back after 36 months.
          Payouts on or before 5th of every month.
          All payouts directly in your LR account.

www.ebull.biz
          I am Chanda bharti sharma from Delhi and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the message we are updating our system and we are purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 9 to 10 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company.
          Hi, I am not sure how should I bring my message to Aim Tracer in Panama. It is has been about 10 days now I cannot access my account nor do not get any response from the support team in Aim Tracer either.
          The Web site of Aim Tracer seems up and running and you can view of all QA and other pages but cannot see my account and since I have made a some transfer to my bank account for the first time to see if the company in legitimate or not, NOW THE SEVICE HAS STOPPED. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?!
          My email is [protected]@hotmail.com.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Aimtracer, the investment co. send return thru internet. but from 26th Dec'08, co's website is not working and they put answering machine on their phone nos. The comonay was at Panama city. any body can help me in that to recover my money.
            be patient the problem with aimtracer is genuine the site is up upto 15th of jan. have faith in the company
            The site of aimtracers is down due to maintance so wait till 13th Jan 2009 at 3.00 a.m for recontinuing the web.
            pls wait the problem is due to maikntenance and some legal.
            there was some dispute over the tax rates
            it will be sorted out till 15 jan midnight
            dear rao shaab
            kitne paise laga rakhe the aapne
            lagta hai ki company to faag hi gayi hai.
            verna itne din tak koi website band nahi rah sakti hai
            inka phone no kya tha. or paise india me kaise aate the.
            plz confirm date on start aimtracers
            we r not any feedback from aimtracers.com. lagta hai company pakka bhag gaye
            we r not getting any feedback from aimtracers.com. lagta hai company pakka bhag gaye
            is there any one who can tell me confirmly when the site will be started
            will it started or not
            Have faith in GOD. Let us all pray to Him for Aimtracers. Prayer by mass has a great power. Hopefully site will work by 15th. All the best
            Dosto

When company website is not responding for such a long time and their phone nos. are not being picked up what does your mean by it. Mr. Pinu Pandit and Other are mentioning the date 15 Jan. I dont know where from they are getting the dates when web and phone nos. are not working... any comment...
            Anil
            lets pray for god for mr. pintu
            Till aimtracers is not working try your luck in some other website or another plans(quick money earning)

Investment — Aimtracers Website not Working

Aimtracer, the investment co. send return thru internet. but from 26th Dec'08, co's website is not working and they put answering machine on their phone nos. The comonay was at Panama city. any body can help me in this regards to recover my money. I had opened two accounts in this.
            Madhu, quick money earning is only possible by investing something, if one is already in loss then s/he will not even dare to take such risk again. I m from gurgaon. Cant we all o[censored]s sue them???
            Any comments
            All concerned, anyone can tell if we can take legal action against company. Is certificate of guarantee given by aimtracers.com in login id is valid for legal matters. What if website not works and what we can do legally. Let us all come on one platform so we can think further.
            I think Hemant and Pankaj are right. We should have a word together to sort out this as we are not getti9ng any updates from the compnay.
            dosto

i think that you must wait for some days before taking any decision. because the problem may be genuine
            I am totally agree with Hemant & Pankaj, lets 1) exchange Ph. No, emailId & Location & ALL INFORMATION ( [protected], [protected]@gmail.com, Haryana>karnal) so as to make a team 2) If the company is popular in India, It should be in panama also. the given address was #48E1 dorado, panama city, Panama, Ph +[protected]. Directors:- Ricardo J, Alfaro Ave, Miguel Brostella, . If somebody have any known in Panama or anyway, we can have some clue. Or otherwise just talk tat random number in panama ie. +[protected], 43, 44, ----- and ask for help. 3) Plz inform eachother if gets any clue. 4) Can we take help of any govt agency on the basis that lot of india currency gone outside the country.
            dear all guys a am agree with all of you
            I am agree for legal action against aim tracer company .what if website not works and what we can do legally .company against legal action is all right disegan
            Aimtracer, the investment co. send return through internet. but from 26th Dec'08, co's website is not working and they put answering machine on their phone nos. The company was at Panama city. any body can help me in that to recover my money. i have two accounts in that company.
            i have invested all my property and now no hope
            coy is bogus
            never invest ur amount in such type of coy in future
            in india legal process is not healthy
            it is long & wastage of time
            court behave wid a person who complains as if he is a crimnal
            & crimnal is as if he is a innocent person
            Dosto, Pray 2 God and I m confident site will b ready by 20th. Thoda dil se pray karo. May LORD bless all.
            legal action mein bhi to kitne paise lag jaenge, lets meet somewhere and think wt can be done. I m in totally loss, did not get even a single $. I m screwed enough. If anyone of you have any lawyer in relations then kindly approach them so that all o[censored]s come to know the procedure. But believe me it will only cost a lot. Let all options remain open and think otherwise concentrate on your daily workand forget this awful experience. Might be Sumit has good experience with Aimtracers but we all loosers dont. Any one can chat with me from 10 to 6:30 at my id at [protected]@gmail.com.
            there is no point in losing heart aim tracers gone but life is there we indians never give up try your luck in an established company in india but with a small amount i know u all will
            site will up in maximum 2 days
            what the indian govt. is doing our lot of money is going outside the country.
            please informe me if company is back otherwise i will sucide on 17th jan
            bhagwan aimtracer valo ka bhala nahi karega
            first of all i would like to know if anyone spoken to COMODO authorities? their head office in india is in chennai. Any investor from chennai please visit their office at following address and get clarification from them and circulate that in net. So that all concerned will get right information.COMODO SECURITY SOLUTIONS PVT LTD. #672 TEMPLE TOWER 1st FLOOR ANNA SALAI NANDANAM CHENNAI-35 TELE[protected]
            MR SUMIT stop spreading rumours and learn to respect the emotions of others who invested their lifetime savings in this company. i[censored] have any authenticated information write full details from where u got all this information. otherwise stay away from writing any [censored]g things.
            the web site of Aimtracers will open shortly.
            mr prikshit
            how u can say
            dont say any thing i[censored] r not sure or tell us yar from where u got this authentic information
            Hi I am Aim tracer invester im not geeting any information about my account last one month . kindly give me any information that it will show on site or how mutch time it will take .pls give information on my mail id
            For how much time we have to wait?

When work will finish?
            I think in different way. I know that chance of geeting money back is 0.1 % only. But just for the sake of selfsatisfaction, we shoul put some efforts.
            My friends all of you were know this thing that the company can quit anytime and this fact was ignored by you .why?
            If any one of you hv any known person in US then plz get in touch with them to confirm their address. I tried n waiting for response. I also expect the same from all of you. I think that would come under cyber crime. Should we lodge an FIR after 17 or 18th Jan.? Will that work? But before that try to confirm their address reliablility if it exists or not. Still I havent received any invitation in my gmail a/c. We all o[censored]s are in Same boat except Sumit and prikshit. Kuch karo dosto, kuch to effort lagao ki kya kiya ja sakta hai?
            Kindly check link www.robtex.com/dns/aimtracers.com.html. Also check aimtracer.com what is diff in these sites. Another company Aimtracers links is operating from Rohtak.
            Hello Hariana waasi, pl contact adress personally and inform what they say. Aim Tracers Link Pvt Ltd. SCO 34, GANGA PALACE, SUBHASH ROAD, ROHTAK. Kindly flash msg as soon as possible
            i donot know about rohtak but on www.robtex.com/dns/aimtracers.com.html site per jab maine check kiya to paya inki ek supported site the jo aimtracers ko domain provide kerti the lekin wo bhi golmol jawab de rahe hai
            i tink compny vaapas aa gayi hai... i discovr a new site www.aimtracersonline.com please try this and read the news of aimtracers ... aur fir mujhe batana...
            DOSTO
            MUBARAK HO SITE TO CHAL GAYE HAI
            ADDRESS HAI
            DOSTO MUBARK HO AIMTRACERS SITE CHAL GAI H
            ADRESS H;-AIMTRACERSONLINE.COM (SANGWAN ASSOCIATES)
            Mubarak ho. Akhir GOD ne sun lee. Thank GOD FROM ALL AIMTRACIANS. Abhi login nahin ho raha hai. Pl inform
            i told to all of you that this is up in maximum 2 days ho gai na
            there is a login problem in the site i talk to the us investor he told me the problem will rectify in couple of days
            Hey guys site have started working but the domain name has been changed. You can try aimtracersonline.com. Site is opening but not able to login by entering id and password. May be they will be synchronising data from aimtracers.com to aimtracersonline.com...Lets pray for the best.
            Yaar sumit pls find out how much time site will take to rectify and somebody told me that site will start from the date it got deactivated...i.e...you will not get the return of the days site was closed...
            Anyone knows when login will successfull. Also continue praying because he is SUPEREME.

Any way lessons to be learntfor all...

ANYWAY GUD THAT ITS BACK...NJOY NOW AND CARRY THE LESSONS FORWARD FOR FUTURE...

HAVE A GR8 2009

Pl mail me your response...
            Is anyone able to login, If yes, then please do let us know,
            Dear Sir, Please tell us about the aimtracersonline accounts payment when is going to start by date & time confirmation.
            Thanking you a lot.
            bharat yadav
            hi
            as earlier i was also having the thinkig as of mr, Sumit,
            it is sure that the aimtracer will run away.
            but after some time
            as we are investing a lot in company.
            this type of company goes away only when the investement slows down
            Ab to main bhi aap sab ki tarah paresaan hoon.aim tracers ka aim pura ho gaya tha.
            hallo all of you the login problem will sort out on 26th of this month and starts as it is closed means no profit of one month
            Dear Sumit

Why we will not get profit of 1 month?? Its not our fault.
            Hi, when we will able to login and will we got or not the previous money(when aimtracers was not working) .If any body know about this please inform us.
            aimtracers ney sab ko loot liya hai america mein site khol ke sab ko chutiya banaya hai ab waqt aaya hai americans ko chutiya banane ka
            Max, please elaborate, wt do u want to say. Cant understand.
            aimtracers is gone suffered heavy losses in stocks all units have been closed so dont waste your time
            dear .
            Haryana walo 100% legal & risk free Business best opportunity best earning tension free business karne me taklif hoti hai kya .plz dosto feel mat karna .[protected]
            AimTracers is hosted on a new web address : www.aimtracersonline.com
            dear sujit, yar kab tak login fail rahega
            hi, aim tracers intvesters, onething is that we take risk very much after invest in aim. anyhave wait and see all o[censored]. inthazar ka phal meetahi hota hai... easy earning all ways give high risk...
            ha bhai pls wait.
            problem is almost sorted out and start working in few days.
            pls be patient.it will start working from 31 jan 11.59.59.

and also new scheme of 40% with minimum investment of 5 lac.
            Dear Sandip,
            Thanx for good news but may I know how authentic this information is and where did you get it from?
            dear sandeep,
            thanks for good information, but may i know this info where did u get it from? agar 100% aap ke pass information hai too sab ko thoda jan aega ...really r u saying correct? 33
            BHAI SANDEEP,
            AB PROBLEM KYA HAI SANJH ME NAHI AA RAHI HAI. PEHLE KISI NE KAHA 2 DIN ME LOGIN HO JAYEGA PHIR KISI NE KAHA 26 JAN KO HOGA AB AAP KEH RAHE HO 31 JAN KO HOGA.
            BHAI KUCH KHULKER BATAO NA, YAR HUM SAB PARESHAN HAI, KOI HUMARI PARESHANI BHI SAMJHE
            Dosto, ek baar fis se ardaas karo, lagta hai hum thik se GOD ko yaad nahin karte. Sab ardas karo k dubara kabhi bhi kisi aur mlm nahin karenge. Waheguru sab ka bhala karega. In $ me se kuch daan jasur karna.
            maine paise udar lekar lagaye the web site bhga gayi main bahut deperassion main hu kae bar mera man suiside karne ko karta hain. please tell me this will open. thanks
            there is 90% chance of opening the site on 31st jan. rest god knows
            dear sumit,
            appko kisine bathaya ki 90% 31 st ko vapas ayega? agar aap ko kisine kaha tha, aap apna margise kaharahahi... agar sach hai to thaQ.
            Kisine kaha 27th jan ko start hoga,

Magar abhi thak start nahi howva.

Sumit kaha ki 30th ko.

Agar sach nahi ho tho?

Inthazar ka phal meetahi hota hai ?

weat & see.

BHAI SUMIT
            KYA HUA YAR 31 T BHI NIKAL GAYE. AB KAB TAK HOGA
            i talk to us investor regarding opening of the site on 31st he told me that 90% work is done by the site you may login in a couple of days
            Dosto try aimtrackers.com. It is working. Is it same or fraud. New entry is effected and opening. Pl contact your upline so that we can go to result. Pl hurry and flash msg immediately. Also keep praying. God is listening 2 us.
            Dear Frnds aimtracker domain registered domain on 15 jan 2009 by Naveen Jha, who is from Delhi and the website is same copy of aimtracers.com.
            I[censored] try ur old aimtracers acct it will not login but u can open a new account without any upline no.
            i[censored] enter ur old acct no. and ur password may be stolen and changed
            if original website will start that time these sites may use your account bt u will not know because ur password is already stolen and changed.
            I m not sure abt this bt U can contact to naveen jha on this no.[protected].
            adress is patel nagar New Delhi.
            when this site will work again normally
            Regarding Aimtracersonline.com
            This website domain has been registered on 16 oct 2008 and validity till 16 oct 2009.
            This is the same copy of aimtracers.com
            84 % investors of Aimtracersonline.com are from Iran and rest of from other countries.
            this information has taken from domain service providers.
            Regarding Aimtracers.com
            This Information is also provided by domain server.
            This is the original website for all Indian Investors.
            I dont know other website are fraud or not.
            So wait and watch.
            we cant do anything.
            My opinion: Forget everything, the cost of suffering is more than your money.
            There is a way to know whether Aimtracersonline and aimtracers.com are same company or not. But this can be done only by a person who never tried to log on aimtracersonline.com. If you have never tried to logged on aimtracersonline.com, check the " forgot password" option. If you get your passwords at your e-mail id, then it would mean both are same company. Same can be applied to aimtrackers.com
            Please Let others know about the results
            Yaar Amit I have tried ur trick first on aimtracersonline.com and they asked for my secret question and shown the message to deliver the password within next 24 hrs. second i tried on aimtrackers.com but when i click on forget password option nothing comes in front which means as per ur trick aimtrackers.com is 100% scam.
            aimtracersonline.com is able to provide your passwords when you use "forget password" option. But we will be 100% sure only if, we try it with a account, with wich we have never tried login on aimtracveronline.com.ever before.
            Hi Raj, you have quality information about aimtracers.com. But how you come to know all about that, from domain server. I mail to lunarpages and asked about aimtracers.com. But they refused to provide any information, saying it is against their policy
            Dear friends
            Dont try to open your account in aimtrakers.com because it is fraud bcos all business news on home page are old and dont get updated daily. But i think that aimtracersonline.com is not a fraud site bcos all news get updated daily and they have change the indices view format at the bottom of the home page very recently it means that some changes are going on the site and it also send ur real password if you click on forgot password and i m hopeful that site will start working very soon. let be hopeful and wait for the right time.
            hi. sumit bhai,
            yar kuch pata chala abhi aur kitne din lagenge
            I am the person who never tried my account on aimtracersonline.com and the first time on 2 jan after reading amit trick i used forget password option and till date i have not received any mail or password from aimtracersonline .com. so now guys tell what does it mean?
            Dosto
            6 month's tak site start nahi hoga.
            Q ke, ek company tha O 6 months thak time lagaaya.
            Q ke O apney Pisces se besinees karega
            uper se forget password nahi kaam kar raha hi
            site ko lock keya hi
            New problem while login, it asks secret answer followed by ur id, but msg comes invalid security answer. Kya sab k saath hi aisa ho raha hai. Also pl don't post rumours, it hurts. Pl msg.
            sab k saath hi aisa ho raha hai.
            rahakishnan either use proper hindi or english so that others can understand u.

Aimtracers Recent Comments