Aimtracers

Aimtracers Complaints & Reviews

J
Anand, Gujarat
I have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the msg we r updating our system and we r purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clients and wait for it . but till 8 to 9 january the website not opens & now a new website opens with the name aimtracersonline.com with has same looks/effects as the previous one has. It also retrivs the data of aimtracers.com com. also show the data regarding aimtracers.com.
So its a request to complaint forum as well as to aimtracersonline.com, pls either provide my money back or the same investment plan works for the remaining time period of three yrs time span

J
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    there is new update of news on 14 march, but still login failed, hopes are not over yet
    please restart your business as soon as possible
    We have lost a huge amount in aimtracers. Forget Foreign Forex companies and join hands with www.Lbgoldpalm.com. Your entry is a donation of blinds with which you can earn more than 3 lacs in a year then 35000 per month. Fore details contact O[protected]
    outking bank
    Hi Sir/Mam,
    I am interested part time work at home. Please send to details,

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh Kumar Yadav
    my account is not opening??????? what can i do?????
    This is a fraud company. i am deposit rs 5000 in jan' 09. please restart your business as soon as possible
    i sent my money from aimtracers to my account in bank of america but still in a pending i don't know why but i have a problem can you help me!!
    Dear friends is it possible that some body has friend their and he or she will directly visit aim tracers office and do the enquiry

M
      Vadodara, Gujarat
      hello
      if anybody can tell me what happan to this company. till which time the site will be started
      Kab tak start ho jayegi yeh co. lagta hai remove ho gayi hai koi batayega co. ke bare mein
      BHAI AJAY SITE TO START HO GAYE HAI PER LOGIN PROBLEM CHAL RAHI HAI
      NEW SITE ADDRESS HAI
      AIMTRACERSONLINE.COM
      abhi to website to khul rahi hain lakin login problem chal raha pata nahin kab tak chalega muge to lag raha company bhag gayi haai please help me. some body is telling that on 27 jan it will open but today its 27 not login.
      some body is telling that on 27 jan it will open but today its 27 not login.
      Kab tak start ho jayegi .
      bhai, riyar kya hoga company ka. aajto 27 bhi paar ho gaya.aar ya paar.
      Kab tak login problem chalega .some body is telling that, what happen.
      Any new information.some body is telling that.
      aimtracerlinks.info/

i think we should not try our passwords anywhere which is similar, it can be stolen,
      just email to them and ask is better or i think not going any other website and wating is better.
      Dosto
      Kabhi Hatas Mat Hona. Business Me dharya rakhna chahia. Ye site Jarur khuleli. Keep hope for one week more
      Regarding Aimtracers.com
      The website registered in Apr 2007 and registered for 2 years means till Apr 2009.
      62 % investors are from India only since Apr 2007. and rest of from Iran and other countries.
      The website is Under Maintanance and last update of site was done on 09 Jan 2009.
      This Information is also provided by domain server.
      This is the original website for all Indian Investors.
      I dont know other website are fraud or not.
      but that may be because anyone can save the Web Page of Original Website and can registered by different name by different domain server with a some amount of registration Fee.
      So wait and watch.
      we cant do anything.
      Ram Ram Bhai Ji,

Bhai ma Batt Dake hra Su par no response, , , , , IIB K kra...

Chlo Delhi Ke Replacement To Chlo Panama...

Regds,

Joginder Singh Chahar.
      dosto.
      aimtracers.com nahi chalagi ye difalter ho gai hai. ascend fund.com ki trah difalter ho gahi hai. rawari mi ascend fund ki fir ki hai . mari slah hai ap bhi apne aria me police complaint karo taki koi bada ajent pakda jai.
      dosto kuch naya to site per aaya hai per samajh me nahi aa raha
      dosto check karo aur batao
      Hi dears.
      I want to Know more about the amtracers, please help me if it is possible.
      is there aim tracers international company invest by interest 20% in panama
      hi.Iam iranian and 1year active in aim tracers.
      aimtracers-iran.blogfa.com

Pune, Maharashtra
        not open website my very loos
        how many days the webside will work.
        if it opens till 16th morning good otherwise forget it
        anybody not give me comfirm news i get loss of 40 lacs
        The site of Aimtracer is working as 'Aimtraceronline', but the accounts are not opening. I don't know why.
        I think that this site will work sour.
        aimtracerlinks.info/

aim tracer — not opening site and not getting payment

i opened my account with aim tracer on 11 december 2008 . my account no is [protected].i received my first payment on 28 december 2008, but after that i didn't got any payment from your side till date. also my account page is not opening.

pls take this problem in your view and do the needful .
        I am totally distroyed, I invested 76 lakh rupees, receive back (earned ) 85 lakh but from 26th dec. company showing error msg.
        Any body can tell me how can I get my money back???????? I will be very thankful for him.
        dear i invest 20 lakh .but company site not open plz help me.
        Just want to say that I invested there too but if you follow the site news you notice that they had informed us before about changing server . and now the new address is aimtracersonline . I haveno problem and I have always got my interest .
        i am ali from iran,
        please inform me any informations about aimtracers.com (aim tracers international LTD).
        with full thanks
        It's important.
        Tanks a lot

H
          Delhi, Delhi
          im harvinder from rewari and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the msg we r updating our system and we r purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 8 to 9 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company .
          I am Padam Bhushan from Gurgaon and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the message we are updating our system and we are purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 9 to 10 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company.
          pl. wait upto 13th. Jan. 2009 at 3-00 a.m for restarting the web.
          The date of restarting aimtracers web extended upto 15th Jan. 2009 midnight
          recover my money
          im jagdish sangwa & my party from rewari and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the msg we r updating our system and we r purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 8 to 9 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company
          Pinu,
          The website is not working since 26th Dec. please give us any contact no. if any. I m trying everyday and now on 13th Jan, its showing as Website is under maintenance.
          mr. pintu
          how u can say site will start from 15th
          aimtracers Complaints - recover my money

aimtracers
          Posted:[protected] by saini rewari Send email
          recover my money
          i am d.k.saini from rewari and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the msg we r updating our system and we r purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 8 to 9 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company . answer from rewari upline
          Read comments
          how many days the wabsite will open.
          mr. pintu
          what happen to ur thinking
          bhai 15 midnight beet gaye site ab bhi nahi chali
          ab aage kya
          I have also invest
          If anyone has any latest information pl. share with others by this type of comments.
          Iam Azad Singh From Behror I Invest My Money In This Company 26 December Duse Not Oppen The Web Site 8 January The web site adress is not found on the net this COMPANY in PANAMA plz help me for moor time the web oppen
          sab log 2 din me cr. kamana chahte hai. achhe kam ke liye bolo to ek rupees dete waqt rote hai, fraud company ko dene ke liye hamare paas lakho hai. maine bhi invest kiya thha kisi ke kahne par. usne gaurantee bhi di hai . mai to ro nahi raha hu. 40 thousand lagaye . mujhe pata hai mai galat kar raha hu. is liye aap logo ki tarah ro nahi raha hu.risk utna lo ki dard na ho.mai to intjaar kar raha hu . paise nahi mile to jisne gaurntee di hai court me ghasitunga.
          hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
          mere dear dosto aap ko pta to chal gya he ki en loge hamra pesa khaliya he
          par abhi ham log kya kare ge ab me to ja rha hu adalt ka darvaja katkhtane aap ko chalna he to
          chalo yaro sale ne gotala kar diya ak grib aadmi ko or garib bnadiya
          gribo pesa khake kya karega sale pet dard kega tu uper bhut jaldi jayega
          or bolu dosto aap ko karna he me to ja tha hu bas u ske pass apna pesa lene
          HEY GUYS CHEER UP...SITE HAS STARTED WORKING...BUT THE DOMAIN HAS CHANGED...PLS TRY aimtraceronline.com instead of aimtracers.com...IT IS SHOWING LOGIN FAILED RIGHT NOW BUT THIS PROBLEM WILL BE RECTIFY IN COUPLE OF DAYS...

i think God has listened to u all. .it appears that the cvompany will start operating soon .. at least that's what it appears.

Any way lessons to be learntfor all...

Only risk that much which u can afford to lose...means dum hai to panga lo nahin to take it easy

Second ...big profit will come with Big risks...u frget this in good times but cry when things go wrong

U all asy while joining i dont mind losing Rs 40000 but cry when u actually lose it

How can u go to court...ull be thrown out...did u declare the profits in your income...or that you were paid in dollars...being indian citizen...did u pay tax...or would you have i[censored] wd ahve earned profit...Court will laugh at yoy...did someone guarantee you in writing or through a negotiable instrument...Wake up Shekh Chillies...this is not how Business houses become rich...they become rich by business...not by schemes like aimtracers...

ANYWAY GUD THAT ITS BACK...NJOY NOW AND CARRY THE LESSONS FORWARD FOR FUTURE...

HAVE A GR8 2009
          hi guys please forward me your replies on email...Thanks
          i am agree with the comments of mr. Archer.
          when u r earning money in dollers u didnot tell to the govt.
          but i[censored] loose money u r going to govt.
          if want more profit then be ready for more risk
          I shall invest of Aimtracers with 1, 000 Dollar. But your server is error. so your server open is? I am Mostakin Mondal of Your convence.
          dear friends
          aimtracers has changed their server and naturally their adress, the new one is AIMTRACERSONLINE.COM, there is too many days that these changes has done
          hey Kaos
          could u please tell me when the login failed problem will be rectified
          aimtracersonline.com

raj bhai
          aap sahi keh rahe hai
          lekin site kab tak chalegi is ke bare me u know anything
          Hi friends, is there anyone who could access the account through www.aimtrackers.com? The website is opening but I am not able to access my account and the page, after I enter my account No. and Password, shows the server problem. If anyone could access the account, he/she is requested to flash the method of accessing the account.

I have Nokia 3230 handset. Last few days i am facing one problm. If i am turn ON the hand set one messege send automatically to one number.But In sent folder this is not showing.But in LOG folder shows on SMS is OUT going by same number.this number is not save in my mobile directory. My balace is decerss by 1 Rs. by switching ON my hand set OR automatically send .I am trying onces to format my handset but, problem is still there. My question is problem is on my hand set OR in SIM card. OR Any virous is in my hand set.

I am awaiting your replay.
          Send your Detail to [protected]@eim.ae of Al Bahar & & Associates.Dubai Based Law Firm, May be we can recover your money soon
          I am Pradeep Kumar from Jhajjar and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the message we are updating our system and we are purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 9 to 10 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company.

my Account No. [protected] and aimtracer new web site aimtracersonline.com open but account is not open, problem login failed. why.
          Dear investors,
          Invest and earn 25% from www.royalforexfunds.com...they are paying stable...more details contact at [protected]@yahoo.com
          hi dost. m ajay from naranul...yar suna hai co. mein koi India ka banda hai..india wale hi esa kar sakte hai. aur kisi mein kahan himmat hai jo itna paisa hazam kar jaye. but us admi ko indias ka paisa return kar dena chahiye...bakki dusre desho ke kha jaye...meri us director se namr nivedan hai ki garib indians ki soche aur site suru karde...aur bataye ki kab tak start karega...

my Phone No. [protected]
          dosto kuch naya to site per aaya hai per samajh me nahi aa raha
          dosto check karo aur batao
          aimtracers ka kuch messege 14 march ko diya hai, but login problem again chalra hai... so aimtracer only India me kamnahi horahai... sab desh me bhi abibi chalrahahai... so dosto kuch karlo, ... deko ... phir bathao...
          i wan't reseve my money
          This was my biggest financial mistake. I would recommend everybody that we should not invest in these
          type of companies which gives us high returns. These companies would give us return for few months, once these companies collect money from us, they run.

I had also invested the money in Amrit sagar group but now the company is no more. The company has run away.

SO it is for all people that do not invest in these types of companies who gives us high profit.
          I HAVE INVESTED $1000USD IN YOUR COMPANY FROM 18 DECEMBER2008.I HAVE GOT FROFITED FROM 1FEB2009TO TILLBUT YOUR SITE IS NOT RESPONDING FROM 2ND MAY 2009
          PLZ TELL ME WHATWILL THE NEXT STEPS FROM YOUR SIDE AND HOW MADE THE PAYMENT
          IN COMING DAYS?
          THANKS®ARDS
          MR. RAJ KUMAR SINGH
          DEAR SIR

I MA FROM DELHI I INVESTED 2000 DOLLAR IN AIMTARCERS BUT FROM LAST 2 MONTHS THE SIDE WAS NOT OPENED WHY AND PLS RECOVER MY MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT I RECIVED 1000 DOLLAR INTEREST BUT SIDE WAS NOT OPENED,

Aimtracers — non payment of interest

i deposited us$ 1000 to this on the condition that the company will pay 10% interest on the amount in 15 days. but it is seen that the company is not paying it for a long time. i want to take the money back. my a/c no. is [protected] dated 12/04/2008
          please me the amount i deposited to u. my a/c no. is [protected] dt 12/04/2008
          please refund me the money(us $1000) i deposited to u. my a/c no. is [protected] dt 12/04/2008
          pl. refund me us$1000 i deposited immediately as no interest is payed to me for a long time. my a/c no. is [protected] dated 12/04/2008
          i invested us $1000 on 12/04/2008 in this company on the understanding that the co. will pay 10% interest per 15 days. but after paying interest only once, it has stopped paying interest. now i want to take my principal amount immediately. my a/c no. is [protected].

Aimtracers — non-payment of money....

i had invested sum of rs. 42, 000 in the company...with an assurance that i will be getting monthly installment of Rs. 8, 000 per month...but i am extremely shocked that aimtracer have just not responded ...U R REQUESTED TO INTERVENE FOR EARLY & IMMEDIATE RETURN OF MY MONEY AND NECCASSARY ACTION SHOULD IMMEDIATELY BE TAKEN AGAINST THE COMPANY ...MY ID NO. IS :- [protected].
          hi.how are u .WHERE IS FROM COMPANY
          www.ebull.biz

Earn 5% to 9% every month for 36 months.
          Minimum investment is 100 USD, Max no limit.
          Payment method, Liberty Reserve.
          10% of your principal back after 36 months.
          Payouts on or before 5th of every month.
          All payouts directly in your LR account.

www.ebull.biz
          not opening my account
          not opening my account
          I am Chanda bharti sharma from Delhi and i have invest my money in this company . after 26 dec this company web site is not working the site gives the message we are updating our system and we are purchaging a server in china because we have more and more clints and wait for it . but till 9 to 10 january the web site adress is not found on the net . this company in PANAMA . plz help me for it . and recover my money from this company.
          Hi, I am not sure how should I bring my message to Aim Tracer in Panama. It is has been about 10 days now I cannot access my account nor do not get any response from the support team in Aim Tracer either.
          The Web site of Aim Tracer seems up and running and you can view of all QA and other pages but cannot see my account and since I have made a some transfer to my bank account for the first time to see if the company in legitimate or not, NOW THE SEVICE HAS STOPPED. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?!
          My email is [protected]@hotmail.com.

R
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            Aimtracer, the investment co. send return thru internet. but from 26th Dec'08, co's website is not working and they...