Bromelain

Bromelain Complaints & Reviews

Hi Friends,
I am Rohit from Panaji. I used this Biocaptol Product from France Vita Natura, POndicherry. This product...

Hi guys,
Please dont go for Biocaptol tablets which is made of Bromelain.it is not useful.Because there is not even a single weight loss in that weight loss pill.Those guys cheated me.So please don't go for that
Hi Friends,
I am Madhavi Nair from Trivandrum. I have also seen all these blogs in this website and confused to buy this Product. But i have tried these pills because this is only the Concentrate of Ananas.At first there is no weight loss.There was only a slight change. But slowly there was a milder reaction in my weight and i reduced upto 4kgs by taking 8 days Course. It is really effective.
hi! is it really a good product? from d other complaints i have read till now..i totaly lost hope..i ordered 8 day course and before i wanna make sure that the product is worth buying..plz reply
I had taken 150 nos of tablets for a period of 25 days full course but unfortunately my weight has increased by 7kgs. instead of decressed by 25-30 kgs as promissed by the supplier concerned. I had also complained on telephonically in several time but they are not given me proper response or nor returning my money of Rs. 3571/-. The higher authority concerned is requested to please lookinto the matter urgently for refund my money.
Thanks.
s.l.choudhdary, Mobile[protected],
d-37, adarsh nagar, near aishvarya college, universityroad, udaipur (Rajasthan)-313001
Another product from the same supplier (may be manufacturer as well) i e France Vita Natura Pvt Ltd, used to sell seomething called drrainslim, advertised thru same means like Femina, 'grihashobha' before which does nothing but makes your wallet lose weight.
When asked for a money back warranty at the time of placing the order (advertised in the magazine), the customer care executive did not approve, i still anyways placed the ordser, that was about 3 yrs ago, , nnow that they claim that pineapple enzyme tablets Bromelain helps us lose weight, i'm not giving it a thought that it can help me lose 20 kg in 25 days, while they says lose 5 kg in 8 days..
If you check other sources you will fine that Bromelain has nothing to do with fat cells.. it's used for tenderising meat before cooking., that is protein, not fat.
I'm a Bio Student, never studided that Bromelain destroys fat, you can check other online sources,
Plus i will not give it a thoug to buy another product from the same group as their first product never worked for me.

Hi Friends,
    I too used this Bromelain after reading the add in the Femina and also in other reputed magazines.At first all those Customer Support people are too good to get the Order but after that there is no weight loss as promised.When made a call to the Customer Care there is no Proper Response. I beleived in this Product and it is really a fake one.Don't go for this
    Hi there,
    I too heard about this fat reducing pill in the newspapers and also in some of the very good magazines.I really can't beleive the fact that a pineapple extract can do such a miracle.But i contacted the Customer Care Number and Ordered as a trial for me.But for first four days I cannot see any changes.I again called the customer care number and asked for the refund.but they told me to complete and finish up the Course.so I followed the same and to my great surprise I saw some changes in my weight. So it works and I went for another course and got reduced my desired weight.At present I am 59.I am really happy about this Bromelain Tablet and Will recommend to everyone who are needy.
    Hi guys,
    Follow the instructions prescribed in the Tablet Container and you will surely observe some changes.Beleive it.Becoz we have observed so many changes in our body and that too without any side effects. First of all i took the tablet and after observing good results i recommended to many of my friends in my college.it is really useful and worthy.
    Hi Friends,
    Please don't give any false comments. We(France Vita Natura Pvt Ltd, Pondicherry) are refunding the amount to the Customers who despatch their empty boxes and Original invoice within the stipulated time. So we are not a fraudulent firm and we are comprising of more than 50, 000 Customers. We also have Customers Outside India. If there is no use in this food supplement then there won't be such a mass of Customers in and around the Country. The weight loss depends on the Body Nature, Genetic Factor, etc. So everything depends on the Individuals body Condition. Only because of this fact we are offering Money Back facility to the customer who have not benefitted from this Food supplement. So interested persons can contact our Customer Care line and also Email their queries and you will get clarified of all your doubts.
    Hi Friends,
    I strongly disagree your statement. I have taken the Bromelain weight loss pill. I took 15 days course. I have reduced 7 kgs of my weight. But my friend did not reduce her weight. So she sent the empty containers as stated in the bill within 30 days. So that she got her refund back.It all depends on the body nature of the persons.
    Hi there,
    But I did not reduced my weight even after taking the pills. If there is no weight loss in the pills then why these guys are cheating the innocent people.
    hi
    i want to know more details about ur product.send ur capsule name and ur website address also.

send it to my email id send the cost of the capsule and tell me how can i buy ur product.
    i want ur urgent reply.
    I had booked for bromelain tablet on 20th September'2009 for a fifteen days course..Since then I had called them several times to know about the present status of my booking but each time I was told by the Customer Care Executive that I might be informed about the same by a reply call but till today neither did I receive any call from them nor had I received the medicine.
    Now I want to know whether I will be in receipt of the tablet?

bromlin — its fraud company

pls is type ki add ko dekh kar order mat karna. mene order kiya the .25 day ka course pura kiya magar 1 kg bhi kam nahi hua. or 5 kg bad gaya
    hi
    my name is mahima, i ordered pineapple tablets for a 25 day course on 15th september but havent received it yet today is 20th october,
    can anyone help in this matter
    How to buy this ? Any side efffect ? worth of buying ? good results ?
    hi
    my name is Anshika Srivastava, i ordered pineapple tablets for a 25 day course on 11th october but havent received it yet today is 3rd november,
    hi
    my name is Anshika srivastava, i ordered pineapple tablets for a 25 day course on 11th Oct but havent received it yet today is 3rd,
    can anyone help in this matter
    i want to try bromelin, so i want suggestion pls reply me as soon as possible
    Hi !
    Hey...I also read about these pills in a few magazines but couldnt get a chance to note down the no. or address from where I could order.
    After reading all the baove positive responses, I aslo want to try this out. Could someone please provide me with the no. where I can call and pace my order.

Saloni Sharma.
    i had ordered this tab for 20kg course on 11th oct.bt i hadent get it yet so anyone can help
    I am into weight loss...is buying dese tablets really worthy...don dey hav some negative effects on womens...

I am interested in buying your medicine. Please tell me the procedure to order.

Sampath

i too used and its not working at all...
    These People (France Vita Naturals) are BAD service providers!!!

I ordered the capsules to reduce a little weight for a special occasion but today I finally had to cancel the order because they said it would take close to 2 months to deliver!!! That is completely lax and unprofessional on their part.. No one takes that long to deliver in India!!

I think the favourable posts here are fake and these people are frauds!
    ya you are right, i also called them so there was no response. actually their office is in pondicherry. If they are not fake so they should response properly
    hi, i m taking 2 tabs thrice a day since last 10 days, But not a single grame has been losst by me, I m in shok why i have come in such fake promise by France Vita Naturals. can anyone who has successfully completed the course and have achieved desired weight loss tell me how well do you maintain your weight. isn't there a relapse?
    wher can ii get these tabs in hyderabad plz send me the reply ok and how to order these and the price details to my mail d thanking you
    Plese let me know this tablets avaibility at Mumbai. I am trying there numbet but there is no responce.I[censored] have any idea about this tablets ples send me a mail
    Hello friends,

I too read about these tablets in our local news paper and ordered for the same. I asked the customar care persons and they responded very well saying that it is worth taking. I purchased 3 bottles. after using 1 complete bottle i understood that there is no weight loss as promised by them
    I am interested in buying your medicine. Please tell me the procedure to order.
    I had purchased this product of 25 days course few month back...that time i was in out of station...last month i have complited the 25 days course as per the direction of company...but truely speaking that there is no changes in my weight after complited the full course...i have informed them but there is no satisfactory response by them...STRANGE!!!...they dont have any right to play with us after receiving full cost of the product...they have to do something if they are reputed organisation...
    Hi, i too agree fot tht. they are really fake, when you check on google, it has not effects on weight loss, its only used for arthitis and some sports injuries, so BE AWARE. check the google before you buy it... later dont regret.
    if it was a good company and true one, they should have opened the branches all over india.
    i hv 2 tell that i v gained loooot of wt as huge as 100 kg at the age of 22...m verry depressed and need an immediate way out.can these tablets help me out in this case??plz tell me wht shold i do??alwht actually goes on after takin the pills, lyk i hv 2 maintain an oscillatory movement b2in bedroom and bathroom or wht?????plzzzzzz rply sm1.
    Bromelain has reported some side effects. it is not advised in so many medical treatments which are very commonl in India. It is to be used under medical guidance and its not just OTC as it looks.Loosing weight fast is very dangerous.And it is reported that you should not continue bromelain more than 15 days contineously... let the company comment on this
    sanjiv
    I tried this but didnt get any result but had irregular periods that too within 15 days cycle (I think this medicine has induced body heat significantly). I made a complaint to the customer care, sent the empty container with invoice, but they never responded. Many times I called (I am from Coimbatore) pondicherry, each time a different person used to answer my call and I did lost a handsome amount in making the calls. Finally I gave the money I spent for this product and also the product. Its a TOTAL LOSS FOR ME! IT IS NOT A GENUINE COMPANY! If anybody from this company is there could you answer me???????????
    Hi, Iam from hyderabad, i want use bromeline tablets for trail basis, can u suggest which course i need to order and how to order and what is the price. if it is not working how you people refund the money. can u send the details to my mail
    even i ordered this for 25 days and tried it... but trust me.. i didnt even lose a bit of my weight.. its just fake.. i lost my money...and i am praying that i dont undergo any side effects due to this
    I would like to reduce my weight and want to order the capsules. Can anybody help me for this??

Rosie...