Celebrity Corporate Club

Celebrity Corporate Club Complaints & Reviews

Aug 15, 2018
Arcot, Tamil Nadu
Hi, I became a member of celebrity corporate club in February 2017. They gave so many fake promises to convince us to take...

C
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I took 5 year membership with Celebrity Corporate Club by paying around 23000+ . I made a booking of Hotel through Celebrity club during December.2014 by paying 6400 INR. Some reason i was not able to proceed with the vacation plan. Hence I called, Emailed, SMS ed Corporate club and informed to cancel the reservation well before the 48 hours time limit which was mentioned in the terms and conditions. Despite all these documents, No refund was done to me even after 8 months and even after consistent follow up.

When I wan to do my next booking, I found out these guys are charging the same just like we booking directly.. There is no benefit of booking through Celebrity club.. Not sure why I paid 23K for 5 years.. Still not understanding the benefit of doing it. Looks like compete Fraud guys.

B
    Mannargudi, Tamil Nadu
    These have spread their net at Coimbatore also. They have set up a temporary office behind BMB Bank on Sathyamoorthi Road, Ramnagar, Coimbatore (near Ayyappa Pooja Sangam). They contacted me from Cell Nos.[protected] (Sarah) & [protected] (Gita). We attended their place and they tried to brainwash us and insisted on taking a decision then and there for accepting their offer. They refused to part with even pamphlets for the offers made. We refused their offer and left. Will somebody attend to these people from the Govt.agency?

V
      Chennai, Tamil Nadu
      Celebrity Corporate Club, which is operating in Chennai has invited me as a lucky member to attend a function in their resort at Padappai. Their Sales Executives gave a lecture explaining the benefits of becoming member of the club. They collected money in spot saying that this offer is not available any more. They said that they have one resort in Padappai & one in the Tripati Highway. All the stay in these resort is free to the Member. But when i went for staying there, they asked me to pay Rs.2250 as rent. After few days one of their executive called for selling a product. When i raised this issue he said that he will check and revert back, but never came back. Another executive called and i discussed the same issue, he asked me to come to his office. One more person called now and about the issue he is asking me to come to the Padappai resort. No one is giving the clear picture and every one is giving different privileges that what was committed at the time of taking the membership fees. Requesting to resolve the issue.

D
        Hyderabad, Telangana
        celebrity corporate club glide holiday chennai frauds

hi this is true and i am the sufferer

check this story which may occur to u too

u enter bigbazaar

lucky draw says a person

u give the name and ur mobile number

next day a female calls u- sathya - vimala kamala ( no real names)

says u are the lucky one to get 45000 gift voucher kitchen items

u go there

they say they giv u this that blabbers many things

finally they will say they will give u a plot

will asks u to become the member right now

u pay the amount 1.25lakh/65000/2.25lakh

u get nothing

beware a new way of cheating people started in chennai

P
          Chennai, Tamil Nadu
          This is true. I went last sunday (11th Dec 2011) to their office at valluvar kottam as they were asking me to come to collect the gift as you all said above. then they did a complete brainwash and my parents were very much convinced and paid Rs. 23,000/- and offered to give a gold coin. After reaching home I came to know that they are fraud through their website and this consumer complaint forum. Till now they are not responding properly. Now, I am going to file a case against them as per my uncle's order as he is a Inspector of police and assured me that I will be getting that amount. If you are all want to file a police complaint against them, you can also join.
          My contact information is [protected].

G
            Chennai, Tamil Nadu
            Mind blowing the comments are certainly true regarding registration i went to their office ther was no response some new people were there.one lady GEETHA she told things will be done and gave her number [protected],suddenly even that communication is SWITCHED(DITCHED)OFFFF>.I saw lots of complaints against this organisation and the owner KANGEYAN MURUGESAN.PEOPLe whose plots not registered can contact and we should take action on these cheats kangeyan Murugesan.They told me club in madhapatty is in operation but when enquired its a unapproved poromboke land with some beetelnut trees.Dont get cheated more.
            hi if you any pay some amount for the concern for what because me also receive the call for celebrity corporation ltd if you receive your money or not tell me
            brother im also in coimbatore that why im asking if you have no problem means pls give your mob number

R
              Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
              KANGEYAN HAS A BUNCH OF FRAUDS EELANGU/GEETHA SOME USELESS POSITIONS,my plot in project 5th extension(pudupattu) has to be...
              P
              Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
              GEETHA(manager) is the fraud there , when i want contact the md i was not given details of owner.my plot also not registered...

M
              Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
              I was invited for gift ,later they told they have a club in coimbatore(CHEATED) and showed some layout took money NOT IN CELEBRITY NAME BUT SOME OTHEr SISTER CONCERN NAME.TILL NOW NO REGISTRATION DONE.GEETHA IS THE MANAGER AND THE REGISTRATION PERSON IS JOSEPH, they are big cheaters in chennnai in the name chennai corprate club ,md is KANGEYAN i dont know him but saw this in abinaya construction complaints.I HAVE CLAIMED REFUND ANYBODY PLOT NOT REGISTERED TAKE NECESSARY ACTION.

celebrity corporate club — cheaters

lot of complaints for chennai corporate club. nothing is true. visit the complaints forum for CCC and then decide. dont waste ur hard earned money please.....
              hi me also invited today for celebrity corporated club if you receive your money or not pls tell me
              my self Mahalingam and my membership id is bhms-886, for ur kind information the above said complaint is not true because i even took membership on[protected] along with a plot the name mentioned above joseph and geetha these same persons have given me a proper registration and i got my registered document(3851/2012) this is my registered document number . i even enquired with the same directly with officials of celebrity they prooved these complaints were originated through ex employees, its my request instead of complaining on net meet directly the concerned officials and get ur things done
              OMG.. Is it true? i went today to meet them as they invited i and my hubby as a couple. They said once u come u can just sign and get the gifts. but once i went in they kept talking and started to brainwash about their clubs and stay and finally started to ask for money. I said i do not have even a single penny in my hand and to come and collect it in the office where they wouldnt be allowed inside my office campus. Good that i did not pay the frauds.

Thanks guys..