Citicorp Maruti Loan

Citicorp Maruti Loan Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir, I had taken lon for maruti '800 AC' car in January, 2008. My account No with Citicorp Marut LOan is CEJ[protected]. I have already paid all installments. I have, however, not received NOC so far. I am looking for exchange my car or sale so as to I purchase a new car. So I need NOC immediately. I am not getting any help from the helpline number. I shall be highly obliged if you could help me and ge the NOC expedited and may be sent to my new address as under: House No B-92, 2nd Floor, Arjun Nagar, Near Mata Mandir, New Delhi -110029 Yours (B.S.Chahalia) Customer ID No. [protected] Mobile No. [protected] E-mail : bs.[protected]@yahoo.com

I am yet to receive the NOC for my maruti 'Wagon R' car which i had taken loan in the year 2004. My account no. with Citicorp Maruti Loan CEJ[protected], I am yet to receive the account closing certificate from Citicorp. I had not received NOC earlier after completion of my loan tenure.
    Presently, i am looking to exchange my car. Therefore need the NOC from the Bank. Please help expedite the same.
    On calling their helpline number I'm unable to contact any executive at their center.

my address
    13c, Srijan Apts, Plot No B9/8,
    Sector-62, NOIDA- 201307

My e-mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
    contact no -- 0-[protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

vehicle — not get noc & statement

I have purchased a scooter model 'TVS STAR CITY' registration no. TN 09 AT 5227 on[protected] from PRABHA TVS ASHOK NAGAR on Hire Purchase agreement through ICICI bank Ltd. I still don't know my Loan Acoount No. pls. mail me loan a/c statament & NOC up to still of two wheeler loan.
    MOBILE NO.:[protected]

THANKING YOU

SELVAPRABHU.S

Maruti Alto — not received my car n.o.c.

I Have not resived my car n.o.c. my car lon no.( ladel[protected] ) pls send my n.o.c.

Thanks &Regards
    Dan bhadur

Citi corp Maruti Loan — account statement

respected sir ,
    ihave completed loan but since31march 2008 , ihave not get any statement and also three instalment is more paid. and there is noresponce from that loan
    loan number CEJ[protected]
    customer id [protected]

rmpatel
    sir, i am purchase used maruti alto car from true vallue thiruvanathapuram(INDUS), on november 2009, i paid full amount they made contract with in 45 days i can get a rc book by post.now they are saying this car have finance from the bank, i requisted to take back the car they told me once we sold the car we will not buy back on same amount, i am working in dubai, any leagal case i can file.pls advice me, thanks
    Account closing statement and NOC for Car not yet received.
    I am yet to receive the NOC for my maruti 'Alto' car which i had taken loan in the year 2001. My account no. with Citicorp Maruti Loan CEJ[protected], I am yet to receive the account closing certificate from Citicorp. I had not received NOC earlier after completion of my loan tenure.

my address
    E-185, Galino.5, Jagjit Nagar, New Usmanpur
    New Delhi- 110053

My e-mail id - sonu.[protected]@gmail.com
    contact no -- 0-[protected]
    I am yet to receive the NOC for my Maruti 'Wagon R' car which I had taken loan in March '2008. My loan account no. with Citicorp Maruti Loan CEJ[protected], I am yet to receive the account closing certificate from Citicorp. I had not received NOC earlier after completion of my loan tenure.
    Presently, I am looking to exchange my car. Therefore need the NOC from the Bank. Please help expedite the same.

My present address
    No.36, "Srusti", 2nd Floor, 2nd Cross, Near Vijayanagara Nursing Institute, Nagarabhavi, Bangalore - 560 072
    email id - [protected]@gmail.com
    Contact no - +91 [protected]

Customer ID :- [protected]
      Loan NO. CEJ[protected]

My loan was completed on April 2011, All Installment pay by me.
      Pls sent the N.O.C. Letter of this Loan No.

Surendra Public School
      55 Mahalaxmi Nagar, Gajsinghpura, Ajmer Road, Jaipur.
      Ph : [protected],[protected]
      Aug 13, 2020
      customer ID: [protected]
      Ref NO: CEJ[protected]

my four wheeler Reg. No. should be KA 41 M 5329 instead of this in your bank documents it is printed as KA 41 N 5329. Kindly rectify this mistake, I had taken loan from your bank on dec 2007, for the amount of Rs. 3 lakh. for 60 mounts tenure. This was completed in the month of dec 2012 with out any due. With all that I came to know through tele communication The due amount is Rs. 2268/- this will be paid by hand cash by me in Bangalore branch. Please accept this and send the NOC to My Residence address with corrected regn No is KA 41 M 5329.

Noto: I have sent the photo copy documents of my car through courier for your reference.

with regards,
      email: [protected]@gmail.com

Ref: Customer ID [protected]
        Loan number :CEJ[protected]

Dear Sirs,

We have not yet received statement of Accounts for the year ending as on 31/03/2009.

Kindly go through in matter and take action immedieate

with regards

Shailesh patel
        Customer I.d No. [protected]
        Loan No. - CEK[protected]

We still have not received Accounts Statement as on 31-Mar - 2009 . urgently forward on fusionworld @vsnl.net for filling a return. Urgent.

Jagdeep Singh Bhatia
        Tele-Fax[protected]
        I requested to get my NOC for maruthi omni vechicle which i had taken laon in the year of 2000. My account no. DEJ[protected] i received account closing certificate from citi crp. I have not taken NOC that time. I need to go for ex chane of my vechile, I need NOC. Pls send NOC to my postal address is given below.

# 22, 1ST FLOOR,

contact no -- [protected]
        Customer id- [protected]
        Loan No.-CEK[protected]

Dear sir/madam,

We have not yet received statement of Accounts for the period 01.04.2008 to 31.03.2009.

Kindly look into the matter seriously and take immedieate action

with regards

Nitisha Pradhan
        Tele-fax[protected]

Maruti omni car — Not received my Loan clearance Letter

Dear Sir/Madam
        I had purchased a maruti van bearing the vheicle no-OR02N9110. I have not yet received my Loan Clearance Letter even after my loan clearance is already done.

Request to provide the same at the earliest thourgh my email address, as because this letter required very urgently for my official purpose.

Loan No- DEJ[protected]
        Booking date: 25/04/2000

Loan No- DEJ[protected]
        Booking date: 25/04/2000
        We still have not recieved our details. Please give the details of my loan account 02CEU[protected].

My Email address:- [protected]@gmail.com
        sir.plz provide me NOC OF MY CAR "ALTO" DATED-12.05.2004 - LOAN REF. NO..CEJ[protected]...

MY CONTACT - [protected], , [protected]
        customer ID [protected]
        Loan No. CEJ[protected]

I have cleared my loan against Maruti"ALTO" in March, 2009, and the same has been informed to me by sri Anil Kothuri, Managing Director. Since I am exchanging my vehicle I would require Form 35 for submission to RTA authorities. I would therefore request you to forward the same to my house address or mail to my e-mail address : [protected]@yahoo.co.in, at the earliest.

thanking U

KALVA DIVAKAR REDDY
        114, Shankar Enclave, HAL Colony
        old Bowenpally Secunderabad_500011

Cell No.[protected]
        customer ID [protected]
        Loan No. CEJ[protected]

I have paid my all EMI but last 2 EMI have not been paid to know the detail of my loan balance, what should i do?

thanking u

Pawan Maheshwari
        A-6 Surya Nagar
        Ghaziabad U.P.

Mobile No. :- [protected], [protected]
        I requested to get my NOC for maruthi omni vechicle which i had taken laon in the year of 2006. My Loan no. CEJ[protected], customer id-[protected], i did't get account closing certificate and NOC from citi crp. I have not taken NOC that time. I need to go for ex chane of my vechile, I need NOC. Pls send NOC to my postal address is given below.

SATISH ASSOCIATES,
        No.02, 3RD STAGE, 4TH BLOCK,
        BASAVESHWARANAGAR,
        BANGALORE-560079

My e-mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
        contact no -- [protected], [protected]

To issue NOC

Sir, I have paid my car loan CEJ[protected],ID-[protected] . But company had not sent NoC.Pls send me NoC. Rajni Rawat, H.No-24,lane-3,teg bahadur road,dalanwala Dehradun. Email [protected]@gmail.com

Citicorp Maruti Loan Recent Comments