Complaint Against Landlord

Complaint Against Landlord Complaints & Reviews

We had rented a house in bangalore pass several years.in jan'2017, i lost my better half in the accident, while i was in the usa doing my mba and i came to see him but didn't go to bangalore to close the house. However, my brother and friends went and emptied the place and also the handover the key in may'17. She had written in an agreement that key is a handover, but the deposit will settle later. By all this mean, we trusted her and waited for her to return the deposit. It's going to be a year she doesn't get a response; she does not pick up my call either my friend calls. Once in a blue moon she texts and say she will pay in the month time but it just passes by, but there is no indication. Once i got to speak with her in nov'17, she was so rude to me.

Total deposit is rs.700, 000.00, but she returned rs.100, 000.00 and balance rs.600, 000.00. Can someone please help me i do not have a job and still doing my study. Note: i have an original agreement with me.

Mr. V.Venkat Reddy is the Owner of the House his mobile No. [protected] and the address 13-1-57/13/36A Avanthi Nagar Thota Mothi Nagar Sanathnagar Hyderabad.

We have occupied the portion & resided just 4 months, In the 2nd week of Jun'13, he demanded us to vacate the house. When we asked for the reason, he told that you're not keeping the house clean. This was not the genuine reason for vacating.

I was ready to vacate the house but he should return my (2) months advance of Rs. 11,000/-. Since I need to again arrange for Transport & Labour for shifting of the items,. which I have incurred around 8000/- and also I have joined my kid to that nearby school, for which I have paid admission fee & Tution fee which was around 6,000/-. So this also my expenditure. Daily their was a mental agony for me & for my wife.

I have just requested him to just return my deposit amt for the loss which I have incurred. But he refused & shouted for not returning full amt he has adjusted one month rent & returned 5000/-.

But now, I request to take action on him, and had to recover my transportation cost & school fees & for mental agony.

V.SAIBABA
    [protected] HYDERABAD

hello,
      we are residing in noida on rent. Our landlord is having so many properties in delhi-NCR. He is having 2 three manjila kothis in noida and 3 kothi in delhi. And he is charging a lot of amount from tenants. And not accepts cheque from all the tenants. He asks for cash only to save the tax.
      Please let me know how to compalint against that guy.
      i will provide all the details
      Dear Tenants,

The Landlords of Delhi are notoriously famous for not obeying supreme court orders on Rent Act.
      They Charge rent on their Whims and fancies ignoring Approved Government rent rates.

The C-558/A Lower Ground Floor in J.V.T.S. Garden, Chattarpur Extension is one such example.
      Khasra No. is 963/1, Road No. 5. All unauthorized area.

Landlord is Raj Pal Singh H/O Veerawati.
      They are both epitome of greed & dishonesty, apart from being compulsive liars.
      With no Almira in Bedrooms and severe leakage/ seepage in all walls.

Rent Charged is an exorbitant Rs. 11000 per month for a place that was previously used for Charged Car parkings.
      All Prospective tenants are hereby forewarned to avoid the C-558/A Lower Ground Floor and all properties of Raj Pal Singh (C-64, J. V. T. S. Garden, Chattarpur Extension) to save yourselves o[censored]nwanted stress.

Raj Pal Singh has at least 4 properties in his and several in the name of his Kith and Kin.

My name is Uma N. We shifted from TamilNadu to Karnataka (Bangalore, Electronic City Phase II) since i...
        Respected Sir/Madam,

I have given my Landlord 4 months Notice to vacate my flat but he is not reimbursing the...

Hello Sir,

I am using fake name as I donot want to disclose my real name. actually i want to complaint against my Ex landlord Mrs Anita Sharma And Her Husband.(Govt employee) permanent residents of H no-831 Rajeev Nagar (east) Gali No-1 Gurgaon..
        as they are over charging from every rented family in that home every year. they are charging 20% extra AFTER every year completes.and the main thing is this they are not showing that rental income from that home while filling incometax return. currently they are getting 16-17000 per month rental income. from three families

Kindly check their Income tax returns properly