Deepak Chawla
2.5

Deepak Chawla Complaints & Reviews

Respeccted sir how are you i hop you r fine sir my name is saima from pakistan i love this game i have 7 months experianc to this game sir my all game is loos always run miss always color miss again again come to loos card my all chips finish now i have 189 crore chips butt sir this ultimate teen patti game my favorit game.please sir add me compliant. please please
saima khan

Sir

Deepak chawla from SSI-OKHLA Delhi, is a big scammer I have deposited money for liberty reserve and mb, in the account that he has given to me in union bank of India ac number [protected] rs 6500 but he did not give any lr its been 3 weeks gone he did not pick up the call please help me

yours sangma Shillong India
    Aug 13, 2020
    Same case happen to me ... Deepak Chwla he is just a scamper. Who is cheating people on internet... I complain in my bank and got response like contact with his bank ... so If anyone interested can complain..

We thank you for banking with us. The below mentioned transaction has been settled to UNION BANK OF INDIA and the same has not been returned to us till date. The settlement details of the transaction at RBI to the Beneficiary Bank is as follows UTR No SBINH[protected] Amount 4692.00/- Sending IFSC SBIN0012416 Beneficiary IFSC UBIN0550221 RBI Settlement Batch and Date 1100/05-MAR-12 Since, the funds are presently with the Beneficiary Bank, we request you contact your beneficiary bank, Please find the Contact details of your beneficiary bank. If necessary, you may please revert to us for any further assistance in the matter. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Contact[protected]-22028828 Fax[protected] E-mail [protected]@unionbankofindia.com, [protected]@unionbankofindia.com, [protected]@unionbankofindia.com...

Contact Imedetly to above mention address... Or mail them regarding your issue...
    Hi Santosh How did you make complain? Please tell me even me I wanna complain against Him
    More details about him and his photo.

Scammer -He scammed me off Rs. 33450

Deepak Chawla is a professional scammer More details of his scam can be found here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598776.new He scammed of 33450 Rs on 12/6/2014

Deepak Chawla Recent Comments