Digitize India

Digitize India Complaints & Reviews

Cannot submit my details and cant sign up.
What is this?

M jasmeet delhi se hu pr jb se ye company shuru hui h muje iska koi profit nhi mila or jbi se try ker rhi hu pr mera rejisteration nhi ho pa rha
    thanku

Dear sir/mam,

I am a worker of digitize india platform..
      It is very good and efficient work for those...
      Dear sir/ madam,

I am interested to work with digitize india platform and i am trying to register in digitize india platform. But when i enter my mobile number i am not getting any otp to get registered. Please resolve this issue.

So, i am requesting you to solve the problem as quickly as possible..

Thanks and regards,
      Sharath cn
      Bangalore
      Karnataka

Sir i am trying to register dizitize india platform to work online. I cant sign up and get into the site. I have entered correct...
        Even after entering correct adhaar number, adhaar authentication is not successful every time. Unable to sign up or register....

I am looking forward to work with digitize india and tried to register on it. I have tried innumerable times, but unfortunately i could not succeed. I am not getting the otp on my mobile number, so as to enable me to register for the same. The mobile number i have provided on the digitize india is the same as i had given in my adhar card. Still i am not receiving the otp confirmation. I have tried using other mobile number also, but the result is the same.

I am very much excited to be a digitial contributor and earn some extra money.

Please look into the matter and solve it.

So, i am requesting you to solve the problem as quickly as possible..

Thanks and regards,
        astha
        panchkula
        hello sir i am interested to work with digitize india platform and i am triying to register in digitize india platform.
        but when i enter my mobile number i am not getting any otp to register . plz resolve this issue.

SO, i am requesting you to solve the problem as quickly as possible..

thanks and regards,
        vijayalakshmi s h
        I am also facing the same problem, i also not receiving OTP in my mobile to register in Digitizeindia portal.

I have face problem related to aadhar authentication.

I am trying to register my self on https://digitizeindia.gov.in/signup but. Each time "aadhaar authentication not successful" this message displayed. I enter all information as per aadhaar but same meassage occurred in each time.

Even helpline number is not working.

Please give any suggestion.
          I have been trying to register on the site but everytime my aadhar authentication is unsuccessful even though my aadhar is updated.
          Kindly check the and help me in registering.
          Thank you.