DISTRICT COLLECTOR,KURNOOL (ANDHRA PRADESH)

DISTRICT COLLECTOR,KURNOOL (ANDHRA PRADESH) Complaints & Reviews

DISTRICT COLLECTOR,KURNOOL (ANDHRA PRADESH) — stagnant drainage water before my house

prabhakar talupur on Dec 28, 2017
Respected Sir,

I (T PRABHAKAR ) submit the following few lines for your favourable consideration .

Recently ADONI municipality constructed Drainage/Sewage canal I in our locality i: e SBI 3rd colony, Ramajala Road ADONI AND STOPPED THE DRAIN ABRUPTLY infront of my house with out extending further. This is causing the water to get stagnated infront of our house. The water used by other nearby houses is also collected in the drain and the same is stopped infront of my house thus causing very bad smell and with full of infections and bacteria causing health problems like...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Municipal Corporation

DISTRICT COLLECTOR,KURNOOL (ANDHRA PRADESH) — CLARIFICATION OF SHAIK CATEGORY IN MUSLIMS

ISRO on Jul 3, 2012

I belong to Muslim (Shaik category). MRO Office is issuing BC 'E' certificate for shaik category under muslims. As per order of Government of Andhra Pradesh BC "E" category comes under OBC quota. But MRO Office is not issuing OBC certificate. Can I eligible for applying jobs in OBC quota ?

Can I eligible for applying jobs in OC quota ?

Please give guidance/suggestion under which quota will adopt my category.

I am seeking your early reply please.

Thanking you sir,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Recently Discussed

9 days ago
fraud
Dealzhub
Can't initiate refund and no way to cancel order
Dealzhub
Dealzhub.in — fraud in the name of government aided lucky draw contest
fraudulent site
Dealzhub
help expected from consumer complaint against fraud
www.bdomains.com