Dwarka Indane Service
1.3

Dwarka Indane Service Complaints & Reviews

I am consumer of Indane Gas with consumer no.14559 and have been registered with dwarka indane service, Rajapuri dwarka. I booked a gas on[protected] bia booking no 381878 but not delivered till today. I complainef on customer care no complaint no 1924402 on[protected] and they assured me to get cylinder within 48 hrs.but yet gas no delivered....

I have booked a refill for my LPG connection ( consumer no. 05428) at Dwarka Indane Service, for this booking the challan was generated on[protected]. But the cylinder is not delivered yet. We also got the refill delivery SMS on[protected]. I visited the gas agency thrice in last four days and everytime they give an excuse that the LPG cylinders carrying van hasn't come or the van got punctured on the way. They are just giving me one or the other excuse. For last one week I am without any means of cooking. Me and my family are somehow managing by eating outside. but for how long will this go on?If we fall sick by eating out every day then who will be responsible for that? I am a senior citizen and an ex-defence personnel. despite of that the agency people and the delivery man are harrassing me, they donot bother to provide me the refill which actually is my right. I am not asking for any undue favour. But still I am suffering without any means of cooking for past so many days just because of a few fraudulent and corrupt people. Not only this, the cylinder we recieve from the Dwarka Indane Service always has less weight of the cylinder than it should be. this agency has completely made peoples' life miserable by some or the other way. I would request you to kindly look into the matter and take strict action against these people so that I can get my refill by tommorrow.

Dear Sir Dated – 10.02.09

I like to make a complain against Indane gas dealer, Dwarka Indane service, K - 1/4, Rajapuri, Opp - Sector - 5, Dwarka, N Delhi 110075.
    I installed a new cylinder on 16.01.09 and found some leakage. Immediately I informed the dealer on phone. He send a person for inspection and the person told us that he the cylinder will be changed next day. And by that time I can use the cylinder by opening the nob only during its use.
    I waited for few days but no action was taken by the dealer. Following that I contacted the dealer many times by phone and even personally. But till date no action has been taken.
    Also I send a mail regarding the complain to [protected]@gmail.com ( given on the slip) but I got an irrelevant reply.

Please let me know where and how can I make a complain against such type agency

Dr. Suman Kumar
    A - 302, Ispatila Apt
    Plot – 29, Sector – 4
    Dwarka, N. Delhi – 110075
    Cust no. of Dwarka Indane service - 06605
    I complaint booking regarding slynder booking previous on week but no delavered of slynder of delever boy. Please delever of slynder imediatly. My Cost No. 10649, Name of Prem Pal, C/o. Balram Lamba Near Hutch Tower, Durga Medical Store, Shahabad, New Delhi. Ph. [protected]. & My distributer of M/s. SHANTI INDANE, WZ-427, Sadh Nagar, Gali No.-18K, Palam Colony, N. Delhi.

With regards

Prem Pal
    Shahabad Mohamad Pur

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to bring to your kind notice the following points for your kind information and necessary action:

1.that on 6th February 2009 we booked for a refill cylinder at DWARKA INDANE SERVICE, K-1/4, Rajpuri Opp. Sect-5 Dwarka, New Delhi- 75, till today we have not received the refill cylinder.

2. Whenever we call to the Dwarka Indane Service agency we are not able to connect them as the staff keep the phone engaged. And one day we personally visited the centre and found that phone was kept out and we had to warn them not to do it again.

3.most of the time whatever refilled gas cylinder this agency supplies the gas is leaked and when we complain some representatives comes and checks the cylinder and asks to contact the person who had supplied the cylinder for which we were never able to do anything as we are not able to contact centre over phone since phone is always engaged.

4. Now both of our cylinders are empty. Since Saturday the agency is promising us to supply on the next day and till date the agency has not supplied.

5. Though we consume very less gas most of the time one cylinder goes hardly 15 to 20 days.
      6. We have two small kits and we are suffering a lot without a refill cylinder.

May I request you to look into the matter and help us in this regard immediately?
      I shall be highly grateful for any kind of help in this regard.

Yours sincerely

Lalit Mohan Jena

B-003, Plot No.10, Sector-3
      Dwarka- New Delhi-11075
      Phone No.[protected]

Dwarka Indane Service — non delivery of cylinder

I am an indane consumer with customer number DG010831. I am registered with Dwarka Indane Service and despite repeated reminders till date they have not sent a refill.
      May I request you to initiate suitable actions against the agency.

Even we have the connection from the same service provider i.e. DWARKA INDANE SERVICE, K-1/4, Rajpuri Opp. Sect-5 Dwarka, New Delhi- 75.

I am trying to call them from last 120 days but most of the times there no. is busy and when it rings they don't pick it.

And ultimately we are taking the refill cylinder in black by paying Rs600 for refill cylinder.

Please take some action against them.

My customer no. is DG 15964.

Thanks.

Guninderjeet Singh
      -My consumer number is 16930 with Dwarka Indane services, Rajapuri.
      -I'd booked a refill on Feb/4. Till date the delivery has not materialised.Ifurther booked on the telephonic booking services and got a booking date as 33 dated 10 Feb 10. Still no luck.
      -This is not the first time this is happening to me. Calls are never attended. If at all the call goes through, the call is cut off before the customer's requirement is fully listened to.
      -I personally visited the agency today, and was asured that the refill will reach in 2 days. This is a favourite standard line of theirs.
      -Could the authorities do something concrete about this problem, as it can be seen that this is not an isolated incident.
      Thankyou.
      20 Feb 10
      DWARKA INDANE SERVICE IS TOTALY FAILED,
      WHEN I CALL TO AGENCY FOR BOOKING OF GAS.
      THE NUMBER OF AGENCY SHOWS BUISY.
      AND THEY DONOT BOOKED THE GAS AT DUE TIME.
      PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON THEM IMMEDIATELY.
      THANKS