Ebooktyping.com

Ebooktyping.com Complaints & Reviews

logan2266 on Aug 6, 2020
If you have faced any issue after your account activate, just drop your email on enquiry. [email protected] We will contact you as soon as possible in website has attached and my account also not activated them above given mail to contact support but no response and this website geniune they give add very worst

registration fees scam
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Ashok979 on Jul 30, 2020
    On 22 Jul I had joined this program by paying 299/- 26 jul 20 they removed my account. and today 30 Jul URL not available on Google Search. Total fraud/ Scam
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Nalini Selvam on Jul 29, 2020
      I had paid 299 and typed 5 pages which was reviewed before submitting, only 1 page got approved and after 1 week my account got deactivated. After dropping multiple mails, today (29th july) while checking account is disabled.

Ebooktyping.com — Asking for payment but not activating account

Sanjukta Tirkey on Jul 29, 2020
        I had been registered in the site. Once i completed they asked me to pay rs.299 and i paid it through phone pay on[protected]...
        Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

mini rafa on Jul 26, 2020
        The website doesnt let you log in after a couple of days. The work completed doesnt get approved and as it stands, i have lost 299 on the registration. I request concerned authorities to kindly look into this issue and take severe actions against the company.

Ebooktyping.com — Fraud company spam company

Hayavadan Joshi on Jul 18, 2020
          Ebooktyping.com is offering home base data entry job but it's very fraud after got registration fee they will provide 10 pages...
          Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Aparna Majumdar on Jul 18, 2020
          While i was working is suddenly shiw that your account is inactive even though i have paid the registration fee..n soo after that they logged me out. Now it us showing wrong username or password n when i clickex if forget password it us showing ebook dataentry site..
          They are doing fraud

Not able to login

rockyrock123456789 on Jul 17, 2020
            I typed 10 pages but only got 1 page money
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

T.k.20 on Jul 16, 2020
              They asked for 299rs as registration and after that they provided 10 sheets to type.
              After my job was done they didn't pay me and there are also not replying to my texts.

Arulselvi Karuna on Jul 15, 2020
                I already paid my cash 299 by razopay and i completed 4 tasks. The next day i cant open my account it shows wrong username and password.

Fake company