Employees Provident Office - Wazirpur, Delhi

Employees Provident Office - Wazirpur, Delhi Complaints & Reviews

R
Gurgaon, Haryana

The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,

My PF account no. is DL-33019 / 32. I had sent my PF withdraw application to Delhi Wazirpur office in August, 2009, but Provident fund Dept. sent my PF Withdraw form back.

Second time with all necessary documents I deposited my Provident form in April, 2010. I am trying to call PF office continuously and phone is coming engaged day and night. Till date my PF amount is not credited in my mentioned a/c.

I need actual status.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and regards,
Rajendra Singh
mob.+91 [protected]
email:[protected]@gmail.com
Complaints -Non Receipt of PF money

The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,

My PF no is DL-22536 account #1476. I had sent my PF withdraw application to Delhi Wazirpur office in 16 April, 2010, but Provident fund Dept not sent my PF mony.

I need actual status.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and regards,
abhishek kumar Singh
mob.[protected].
Email ID: [protected]@yahoo.com.

The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,

I had applied for pf withdraw(Mar-2010) almost 3 months back but still i m waiting for my pf amount. My pf no. is -4060 and registration no-DL-6935/4060. Kindly tell me the status. I’ll be thankful to u.

Rgds
Ashwani Dwivedi

27th August, 2009

Respected Sir,

Sub: Refund of PF amount

I was working with Freescale Semiconductor India Pvt. Ltd. From June 2005 till October 2006. During my stay there I had a PF A/c No DL/29169/371. I had requested for the withdrawal of my PF amount in November, 2008 but till date haven’t received any intimation or amount for my PF settlement. After checking with my previous employer “Freescale Semiconductor India Pvt. Ltd” I come to know that the application for the refund is already sent to the “Regional PF Commissioner, Nehru Place”

The PF amount is requested to be credited at HDFC Account with details as below:

Name: Bipin Duggal

A/c No: [protected]

I would be really grateful if you could help in expediting the process. Also please do let me know if any documents or formalities are required from my side.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Bipin Duggal

Mobile: +91-[protected]

I had personally gone and deposited my Provident Fund withdrawal form at wazirpur office on 25 Jun 2009. It has been now 61-days and have not received the same so far. Nobody picks up phone and don't know what to do. my account no is 27486/0447 Kindly do the needful so as to receive my money from PF office.
    I had personally gone and deposited my Provident Fund withdrawal form at wazirpur office on 11-Nov-09. It has been now 80-days and have not received the same so far. Nobody picks up phone and don't know what to do. my account no is DL/32213/088 Kindly do the needful so as to receive my money from PF office.
    I have been deposited my PF withdrawal form at wazirpur office 18.01.2010. but till now there is no reply heard from your office. My PF NO. DL/19966/362. Sir, Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

I have harassed mentally and physically for my PF which is being followed up from last one year and yet not been transferred even my second submission of form two months back.
    I have mailed to all the senior members also but none have taken any action against the official that are ignoring and delaying my PF without any reason or objection from last one year.
    My case is being mishandled by CPM3 in Wazirpur (North) PF office where she had committed her mistake and assured me the transfer before first week of the April 2010 but still I am waiting for the same.
    Please do let me know when should I expect my settlement as Its One year back when I had submitted my PF form first time and its almost three months now I am have Re-Submit the form again in PF office.

PF account Number DL[protected]

Raghubir Singh
    contact.[protected]@gmail.com
    Shri A.K. Gupta

REG: PF A/c. No. DL/19471/2867 (New PF A/c. No. MH/47952/30) - MR. SIDDHESH S RAJE
    Further to my letter dated 17.03.2011 and reminder on 06.08.11 vide registration No. DELNO/E/2011/04245 the providend fund amount of Rs. 67, 762/- is pending with you for reimbursement. This amount has been transferred to your Delhi Office on 30.01.20009 vide letter ref: 80359658/Cash/20082009/BAN67/437/4801/R.L.No.163790. It is over 2 1/2 years now and I am still awaiting to receive the funds. Request you to kindly look into the matter as early as possible and send the dues on top priority basis.
    Regards.
    Siddhesh Raje
    I have been deposited my PF withdrawal form at wazirpur office 20.08.2011. but till now there is no reply heard from your office. My PF NO. DL/34684/1239. Sir, Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Kolkata, West Bengal
      Non Receipt of PF money - Account- DL/6746/161

I had personally gone and deposited...