Faballyshop

Faballyshop Complaints & Reviews

I also paid on 10/4/2022 and did not receive confirmation. So I complained to PAYU payment gateway and asked them to stop services to these people otherwise, they are also abetting to a crime. Then I complained to GoDaddy and they say that I need to complain to the local authorities. So I finally lodged a complaint to the Cyber Police at www.cybercrime.gov.in. Please go ahead and register your complain there. If many o[censored]s complain, we might...

I placed an order for 1137 and below details but didn't receive any delivery or tracking details

Your transaction with VAGHAMSHI PARESHBHAI DHANJIBHAI was successful

Transaction ID: ed11d5f3b3
Merchant: VAGHAMSHI PARESHBHAI DHANJIBHAI
Amount Paid: 1137.00
Order Date:[protected]:45:30
THIS IS A FAKE WEBSITE with PAYU as the Payment gateway

I also purchased on 10/4/2022 and did not receive confirmation. In my case, the name shown is different (Santosh) as the receiver. I tried calling the number on the website but it is a fake number. So I found another number through FB and called. A man named Pradeep picked up and asked me to share the transaction over Whatsapp.
I did and later he told me that it will be refunded by GPay. So I asked him to send today only or otherwise, I will go to the Police. He said "GO AHEAD" and cut the phone. I complained to PAYU payment gateway and asked them to stop services to these people otherwise, they would end up abetting to a crime. Then I complained to GoDaddy (The hosting company) and they say that I need to complain to the local authorities. So I finally lodged a complaint to the Cyber Police at www.cybercrime.gov.in. I would request all of you to go ahead and register your complaint to the Cybercrime dept. If many o[censored]s complain, we might get some quick action on this.

Sweety Chine Radha

11:06 AM (3 minutes ago)

to help

I have order this yesterday[protected] in your website 15-Piece Get Cooking! Stack able Nonstick Cookware Set, Marine Blue., But i did not received any confirmation message to my mobile number nor to my email ID... i need to track the order but its not happening so kindly help me and reply to my mail as soon...

It's a fake website and looting people with attractive items with minimal amount. Payu has to do a legal check before providing the payment gateway to the fake websites.

I had purchased a Office Boss Chair through Faballyshop on 12th April 2022, for which a payment amounting to Rs. 1240 had already been deducted by PayU and transaction made with paid to VAGHAMSHI PARESHBHAI DHANJIBHAI vide transaction ID 6769fcbcf2 dated 12/04/2022, but neither the product nor any intimation received from the vendor. Further, no tracking ID has also received from the faballyshop.

Please take necessary action...

I ordered a dress on 7th April 2022 and the money was deducted Rs 379 from my account but not getting my package till now

Website is fake they take online payment but doesn’t deliver products.

I had purchased a chair from faballyshop @ Rs 1240 and payment gateway was payu.in .Now no delivery or no money .
          Fraud company and gateway I believe .please help ys to get our money back .
          Transaction ID: 66d4fe50f0
          Merchant: SANTOSH KUMAR SAH
          Amount Paid: 1240.00
          Order Date:[protected]:57:31
          Customer Phone Number: [protected]

Hi, I've placed an order from this website which i paid some amount already. After placing the order I did not receive any confirmation from the shipping site, didn't get any information about product detail, delivery details, tracking information etc. The contact information given is also fake, Ph.[protected]. Please look at the matter as soon as possible. Thank you...

I made purchases from this website for the amount of Rs1326. Amount was successfully deducted, They stated order details will be sent through email but didn't receive any communication and order has not yet arrived.

Faballyshop Recent Comments