MySmartPrice Web Technology Complaints & Reviews

4.5
Last updated Jan 16, 2019

File a complaint to MySmartPrice Web Technology

Having problems with MySmartPrice Web Technology?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MySmartPrice Web Technology customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MySmartPrice Web Technology

MySmartPrice Web Technology Website

MySmartPrice Web Technology Head Office Address

GNR's RV Insignia, Silicon Valley, Image Gardens Road, Madhapur
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

MySmartPrice Web Technology reviews & complaints(66)

Maine hair dryer[protected] ko book kiya tha aur[protected] ko chappal my smart price se.. Online payment kiya tha.. Payment to ho gaya parantu order ka koi message nhi aya aur na hi koi order ghr pr. My smart price se request h ki paise refund ya order ghr pr pahuchane ki kripa kre. Hum apke reply ka wait kr rhe h. Jld se jld order pahuchane ki kripa kre.
MySmartPrice Web Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please refund my amount very very bad response, i have raised complaint on dec4, but there is no response from any one, wht kind of services very bad experience from craze demand, i have taken two saree for 3098, please refund my amount, otherwise we have to see different solution, we received complaint mail, kindly do the needful for the same

. Greetings.

We have examined your complaint and it appears to be a bit short. Short complaints rarely get resolved and often are left ignored by companies. Please expand your complaint in order to have a higher chance of having your issue resolved.
    Jan 20, 2019
    Dec 18, 2018
    MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
    Hi, We don't sell products on our website. We are just listing the offers/discounts available from various stores.
    MySmartPrice is a price comparison shopping site with a vision to make shopping smarter for people. MySmartPrice helps people easily find 'what to buy' and 'where to buy from' and helps them make better and wiser purchases. Also we would like to inform you that we are not associated with crazendemand.com estore. So kindly contact the estore (crazendemand.com) from where you have purchased the product regarding refund.

MySmartPrice Web Technology — i have purchased one logway led tv from your site to snapdeal and also now ordered one another longway tv which is not seen in your app

I have purchased one logway led tv from your site to snepdeal and also now at present one ordered logway tv in process.

Then also i purchased last 4 months so many things but it is not seen in bunus point. Pls. See in this matter my contect no. Is [protected] and email. [protected]@rediffmail.com

I herewith attached the bill also of logway tv and other puchased history you can see in your site.

So,...

Sir
      I have placed two orders on vishal mega mart through bonus application for three t shirts and three shorts on which cash back of rd.200 on each order was shown. I have paid rs279 &251. It was also mentioned that we will track ur orders. Orders have been delivered to me three days ago but cash back of none of my two orders have been credited in my account till time. So, pl let me know whether any cashback is expected from ur side or i may loose hope
      Apr 26, 2018
      Mar 21, 2018
      MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
      Could you please write us to [protected]@bonusapp.in with registered mail ID and GST invoice copy? We will help you further.
      I am in process to buy new washing machine but in your list price is less and once after selecting particular model it gets redirect to the merchant with the price difference is around + 500

I had Recharge from your website and it has not been recharged.But Amount(226/-) was debited from My account, So Please refund the amount to my account

State bank of India, J Saritha, Hyderabad. A/c No:[protected](HAL Campus Branch, Balanagar)
      Mobile no: [protected]

Hello, i am naman gangwar i just talked with one of your executive about a phone. He told me that i would have to submit some documents over whatsapp. And i have done same as he suggested. But then my mind was changed and i don't want to buy your phone. And from debit card pics which were given by me they deducted my money about three time total 9010rs.
        By 2 times using airtel money and 1 time using oxigen wallet.
        I am sending some evidences through some pics of my passbook and my phone massages.
        I just want to my money back.
        Thank you.
        Naman gangwar
        Mar 5, 2018
        Jan 29, 2018
        MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
        We would like to inform you that we don't sell products and don't accept payments in our website. Please let us know the e-store from where the order has been placed.

Could you please write us to [protected]@mysmartprice.com, we will help you further.

I was ordered the 12 led torch with order id - bel001b0129686 i have received the same. I was purchased this product to msp will give the cash back of rs. 450 in the same. After received the product i have taken a follow up with msp for my cash back and asking me to wait till purchase order received from seller. After 15 to 20 days i have received the mail regarding that purchase order has been received and credit the cash back in 5-6 days. But after 7 days i have not received any cashback, hence i put a mail to msp and after that they reverted me that you not eligible for cash back due to order cancellation or replacement. But i was not cancelled as well as replaced this product or not raised any complaint regarding this product. From 2 days am taking followup for the same but no one reverted to my mail. It means msp has giving the false offers or false information.
          I need resolution on the same. And help to received my cash back as msp committed. My register mail id is kotambe. [protected]@gmail.com and my mobile no is [protected]
          Nov 30, 2017
          Thanks my issue has been resolved. Thanks to u and MSP.
          Nov 30, 2017
          MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
          We have credited cashback to your registered account with mysmartprice.com. Please do check your account.
          Hi Received the same
          Thanks to you and MSP for prompt revert
          Date 20/03/2018
          the price of a printer for the printer was 1399 rupees the same as the main printer for the purchase of the deal was reached at the price of 1499 which is why it has been given to the printer as it is possible to claim the main link

I had ordered a bajaj torch through mysmartprice on dated 11th oct of payment of 468 with promise of 450 msp cash but till date msp cash not credited to my accont. Pls look into the matter. Screenshots of order details is attached for reference.
            Mail id [protected]@gmail.com
            Mob no [protected]
            Order no : bel001b0229697
            Jan 3, 2018
            Nov 28, 2017
            MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
            We have credited cashback to your registered mail ID and will be reflected in your account within 24 hours.

MySmartPrice Web Technology — bajaj electronics private ltd not in your list of stores

I brought water heater from this site on 12/10/2017 but still i did not earn 450 msp as you said. So that i going to make claim but this bajaj electronics private limited not in stores list. So i need your help to make claim and want know about this kind of cashback will take how much time to get in my mysmart price account. I am the regular user of your my smart price so plese do me bast as possible. Thank you...

Sir/mam

I've purchased asus zenfone 4 selfie dual camera phone on 21st september 2017 through mysmartprice app for which there were 235 smart points (Cashback) on purchase from flipkart which i've not received yet.. Please do the needful at the earliest in this regard.. I've been loggedin into my mysmartprice account during purchase..!!

Mysmartprice account through which purchase is made: [protected]@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2017
              Oct 12, 2017
              MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
              Could you please write us to [protected]@mysmartprice.com with registered mail ID and invoice copy of your purchase, we will help you further.
              Oct 23, 2017
              MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
              As per your complaint, we resolved the issue. If you have any concerns, please mail us to [protected]@mysmartprice.com
              I bought MI A1 smartphone through mysmartprice 7 days ago but my cashback is not credited i bought it from flipkart on 5th january

Sanjoy khatua
                Attachmentssep 14 (5 days ago)

To sulakshan, ddgpg-dot, reports, bcc: my, bcc: consumercourti., bcc: complaints

Dear all,

I've purchased 29th august in amazon website via smartprice.com but you have update below mentioned given details.

Date of purchase - 29 aug 2017
                Confirmation date - 27 nov 2017
                Expiry date - 28 nov 2019

Rectify amount should be column no. 3
                Rs.299

such is the pathetic situation

Kindly look into matter other transition which was i've done from amazon and i've sent in my previous mail in attachment also. Totally you guess are not taken any responsibility for why i don't know???

Please escalated this matter to concern department and take action as soon as possible.

What i am looking for against my complaint

How many times to long wait???
                It can possible for full amount transfer to my respective bank from wallet???

Regard’s
                Sanjoy khatua

Nov 3, 2017
                Oct 03, 2017
                MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                As per your complaint, we have explained and resolved the issue. If you have any concerns, please mail us to [protected]@mysmartprice.com

Hi, i have ordered few items worth more than rs. 750+ from ordervenue.com going via your website.

So far even after almost 8 days there is no reply or status of the shipment but on the other hand when i try to call their number +[protected] no one picks up the phone.

Also, when i track the orders it says that the items have been dispatched via delhivery courier services but from the courier service side they told me that they are yet to receive any item that they are yet to pick up from ordervenue.

I feel so cheated and disappointed that mysmartprice is trying to encourage such online shopping services who cheat the customers in this way.

I wish to know as to how and whom to contact in ordervenue.com to get my products or get the refund.

Chandrashekar s
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  Sep 10, 2017
                  Aug 09, 2017
                  MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                  We regret for the inconvenience. Please mail to ordervenue customer support [protected]@ordervenue.com so that they wil l help you further. For further queries, please contact us at [protected]@mysmartprice.cm

Mi memroy card magavli hoti cash on dilevary pan ti memriy card kahi ali ny nantar 15divsat mla caal jayesh gholap tuzi memroy card ali aahe mi ghyala gele memroy card ghetli titheth pocket fodal pan tyamdhi memroy card navt v te repaar fodlel hot rs369 gele te ritan yave kiva memroy card parat pathva tari kahi asel tar maza mo.no[protected]/[protected] var sagave
                    Mar 30, 2017
                    Feb 13, 2017
                    MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response

Please mail us to [protected]@mysmartprice.com with your registered mail ID and your order details. We will help you further

I have purchase in Panasonic p75 headset from Shop clues on
                      But it is not of the specifications I wanted. In initial searching it was showing 4g for which snapshots is enclosed but after purchase I come to know that it is 3g only . I am trying to contact you since the product was delivered please take attention on my request and approve my return as soon as possible
                      Purchase ID[protected]
                      Mar 26, 2017
                      Feb 13, 2017
                      MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response

We would like to inform you that we cannot approve return/refund of your product as we don't sell products on our website.
                      We are comparison shopping site with a vision to make shopping smarter for people. MySmartPrice helps people easily find 'what to buy' and 'where to buy from' and helps them make better and wiser purchases.

Once you contact the e-store (Amazon, flipkart, snapdeal) from where you have purchased the product they will help you further as per their return policy
                      MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                      Please mark this complaint as resolved if you are happy with our resolution. Please write us to [protected]@mysmartprice if you have any queries.
                      This is in the reference of invoice no.222654.A pair o[censored]SB cable received th. DTDC courier. I found 1 cable faulty so you are requested to arrange for collect the faulty cable from my end and also arrange for send a new cable at my end.

Sanjay Gaur
                      Mob. No.[protected], [protected]
                      sanjay.[protected]@gmail.com
                      I ordered a transcend 16 GB class 10 micro SD card. But I got a different product. The name of product is written correctly on cover but inside the product is different. Now I want my right product otherwise I will complaint in consumer forum. Pls replace it or return ASAP

I opted to redeem an amazon gift card worth 500 as I was having verified 2000 smart points in my account on 9th Jan with redemption id 83096 but today is 25th and still no mail from msp . accordingly I raised a claim on My smart price on 12th Jan with reference id 121905 and still no action.I thought msp to be a genuine company, but I was wrong.please look into the matter
                        Apr 4, 2017
                        Jan 30, 2017
                        MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We see that there is gift card redemption on 09/01/2017. Due to bulk redemption, there is a delay in sending the gift card.

We request you to wait for 2-3 business days to process and send the gift card to your mail box.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding and co-operation. Please write us to [protected]@mysmartprice.com if you have any queries.
                        MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response

I opted to redeem an amazon gift card worth 250 as I was having verified 1150 smart points in my account on 2nd Jan with redemption id 81460 but today is 17th and still no mail from msp . accordingly I raised a claim on My smart price on 15 Jan with reference id 121968 and still no action.I thought msp to be a genuine company, but I was wrong.please look into the matter
                          Feb 19, 2017
                          Jan 19, 2017
                          MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                          We would like to inform you that the redemption request has been processed and the gift card has been sent your mail box. We request you to check the same.
                          Sir i book a samsung guru e1200 mobile phone but this deliver samsung gt-e-1080 other model this is local battery charger and mobile i have return this product please help

Cashback earned in smartprice for purchasing product for Rs 652 /- is not credited in my bank account. In website cashback which is earned is transferred in bank account within 5 to 7 days. But cashback aaRs 652/- is not credited in bank account. Thats why I want cashback credited in my bank account as soon as possible

My spart point is veryfided on 09/12/2016 and I have send request to send me the paytm cash on13/12/2016 but i have not reseived paytm cash in 2 days, so I have send the reques in claim/issue on the date 16/12/2016 but after i have not reseived paytm cash in 2 days, So I have re-reques send by claim/issue on 19/12/2016. and today Date in 21/12/2016 but i have not reseived paytm cash in my Paytm Account so please send the the paytm caash and reply me why dillay to send the paymt cash.

Name:-Avinashsinh Chavda
                            E-Mail:- [protected]@gamil.com
                            Mo:-[protected]
                            Jan 19, 2017
                            MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                            We would like to inform you that paytm cash has been credited to your account for the redemption dated on 13th December 2016.
                            Product is not satisfied i ordered cut socks but is coming full socks
                            Please refund on this

I have 8000+ verified MSP Coins i redeemed 2000/- amazon gift card on[protected], but still I didn't get my gift card or any mail from mysmartprice...
                            Please help me.

Thank you.

Product n price showing different and actually getting different.. it's cheating...fooling customer..kindly check and stop to do this. Also items not in stock why to display...call me [protected]/[protected]

Dear Sir/Mam,

My self Ajit Kumar Srivastava would like to say that, you have -228 smart points as on dated[protected]. on 6th march i have not ordered any mobile phone from flipkart. i was just searching mobile phone but i did not purchase. But now you have minus -228 smart points in my "mail2_ajit" ID in your website. Next day I have purchased mobile phone and same 228 smart points credited into my smart points table. But now you have done that -228 SP[protected] and +228 SP[protected] = Total Value is Zero. My question is that, why have you done minus 228 as on dated[protected]...? I am requesting to you please remove -228 SP[protected] than +228 SP[protected] will be used by the undersigned. Now I have enclosed the invoice of Mobile phone that will be show you that, i have purchased mobile phone as on dated[protected] from Flipkart website.Attachment is ready for your kind reference.

Please do needful at earliest.

Thanking you.

Regard,
                              Ajit Kumar Srivastava,
                              Mob.[protected].
                              Mar 31, 2017
                              Nov 29, 2016
                              Updated by mail2_ajit
                              Dear Sir/Mam,

I would like to say that, I have enclosed the invoice your kind reference. Generally invoice generated after deliver the product and you know well. I have not cancelled my order. Now I am using my product, i.e Mobile handset. you can confirm that i have purchased mobile phone as on dated[protected] from Flipkart website. Invoice Attachment is ready for your kind reference.

If you want the picture of mobile handset bearing the IMEI/Serial no., than i can send...!

If this time you will not consider my request, than i am able to take any kind of action against the company because i having the product still in use.Please examine and go to know the fact.

Please give this matter Top Priority.

Thanking you.

Regard,
                              Ajit Kumar Srivastava,
                              Mob.[protected].
                              MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response

Please mail us to [protected]@mysmartprice.com with your registered mail ID . We will help you further
                              Godrej microwave oven 20 ltr GMX 20CA5-MLZ CONVECTION MICROWAVE OVEN BLACK
                              Kaa order diya thaa abhi tk koee reply bhi nai ayaa or maira bank account se balance bhi kat gaya hai RS.6999.00 Rupey
                              Please help me
                              Arjunsingh parihar mobile number [protected]
                              Email address - [protected]@gmail.com
                              MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2017
                              Please mail us to [email protected] with your registered mail ID . We will help you further

Purchased a mobile phone on 12th September 2016.the same is yet to be delivered.
                                Please look into the matter at the earliest
                                Order no. 802296
                                Order value 33990 through shopmonk
                                Seems the vendor is not genuine.
                                The same was supposed to be delivered latest by today.still not delivered.
                                If the transaction is fraudulent please return the money to me
                                Mar 26, 2017
                                Jan 26, 2017

MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response

I have purchased one Xiaomi MI 10400 MAH power Bank on 21 Aug 16, at 11:28 PM from
                                  www.ebay.in through My Smart Price App. vide merchant id.GPU[protected] and the payment was made through PayuMoney Wallet vide id.[protected] for Rs.1, 099.00. In the PayuMoney Wallet it was shown Completed. But, neither the E-bay authority had sent me any confirmation message nor the MySmart Price authority had given me any details. Where is my amount which deducted from my Payumoney wallet I don't know.
                                  SO, take necessary steps at the earliest.
                                  Mar 25, 2017
                                  Jan 26, 2017

MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response
                                  My product is note received we have payment already done through NEFT
                                  MySmartPrice Web Technology Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2017
                                  Please mail us to [email protected] with your registered mail ID We will help you further

I have 19000 point
                                    I had dt.02/08/[protected] redemption point for philips bluetooth speaker or
                                    1000x2 redemption for rs.250 balance in paytm
                                    But till to dat not received anything or not reply by msp
                                    I had many mail for loyalty reward gift but not genuine reply by msp

It's maybe fake site or making owl.

I'm not happy to msp

Vir nimavat
                                    +91 [protected]
                                    Aug 20, 2016
                                    Dear Sir, i had a Complain about Gift Reward. Still its not Solved. nothing reply by MSP
                                    My all parchase sp point not verryfiy

plz solve my problam
                                    I tried to redeem 1000 SP on 19th Dec, 2016, but didn't get Paytm cash yet. My registered user id : [protected]@yahoo.com

Regrads,