Floraindia.com

Floraindia.com Complaints & Reviews

Shaik Zawah on Jul 28, 2020
They charged money from be but not lifting calls and no response

manglam arvind
    I ordered for a bouquet of flowers on mother's day. The flowers I have chosen were Roses and Rajnigandha. What was delivered to my mom were roses with some other white flower which was pathetic and unexpected. I would request everybody not to order from this website because even if they give you a choice to select flowers in the bouquet, they will use flowers as per their convenience (i.e. cheaper and flowers with no fragrance). On top of that when you try to call them, either the customer service number would be busy all the time. Even if it rings they won't answer your call.

Floraindia.com — Fraud website

fraudalert22
      http://www.floraindia.com/index.cfm I had submitted a request for same day delivery for flowers and chocolates. The flowers...

Floraindia.com — payment taken, but order not delivered [Resolved]

Shruti Mansinghka
      my order for a bouquet on KY6890 was not dispatched. When asked the reason they had no answer. The money has not been returned...

mithunrhce
      Regarding Order NO. Order No. JT2827 on floraindia.com

Rude attitude for not delivering the order

This is the worst online service I have ever used. People, who I assume are the customer care persons, were very rude. These people never take responsibility of their work. They are disgusting not even to respond to repeated queries.
      NO SERVICE NO RESPONSE, THEY JUST SPOIL YOUR SPECIAL DAY
      THEY JUST SPOILT MY DAY!!!
      NEVER TRUST THEM!! THEY ARE BIG FRAUD!!! THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR EMOTIONS AND SENTIMENTS!!!

Hi All, I ordered a Flower basket for my wife as an Anniversary day gift. It was placed on 24th Nov. 2013 and was supposed to reach her on 25th Nov. 2013 with the money has been deducted from my account. They sent me the ’order confirmation’ and ’payment received’ emails. They didn’t deliver the order.
      For all others who is reading this, please avoid floraindia.com or get prepared to spoil your day. They are a group of thieves and they will take all your hard earned money and will give you nothing. It is such a pity that we can’t sue them for these kind of day light robbery. I wish I should have done a research before placing the order as I could see many reviews in this site saying they are very poor at their service.

not delivering the order  nor money return
      Updated by mithunrhce Nov 27, 2013
      They are really unprofessional.

Parulsharma
        I live in australia and I have sent a beautiful arrangement of flowers to my sister in her In laws place after her wedding by FLORAINDIA. The flowers were delivered but not that I have ordered for. The irony was that they were delivered with the message as " happy birthday from some guys name" since my sister could not account for that boys name there was some tiff in her in laws place. The next day when I called expecting to hear her amused voice about the flowers I was really embarrassed by knowing what had happen due to my delivery. Now when I contacted the number given on the website, the man on the other side told me that he will see what has happened. Now I am waiting and have written several emails to them about my delivery but no body is responding. I am completely pissed off by their way of handling customer complaints. I have been sending gifts to India on every occasion and have used other services as well but have never came across such u professional people. I suggest every friend not to use their services as you may end up breaking someone's house due to their mistake.

biren82
          I have placed an order (Order ID:JK7067) on 14-Feb-2013 at 10:13 AM. As per the notification on the website that the order may get delayed or would be deliver next day the order placed. But I have placed the order before that time limit. Paid the money 1000 by using payment getway used by the floraindia.com. Get the order confirmation. after placing the order tried to contact so many times to the number mentioned on the website, but every time call gets rejected by the other party. wrote many more mails to confirm that whether the would be deliver it on time or not, finally I wrote a mail in the 14-feb-13 night at 9:10 PM that from now onwards order will not be accepted if some come to deliver. On 15-Feb-2013 got a mail from floraindia.com that the order has been delivered. Mail wrote by Pooja Sharma.

Please help me to get my money back. I think floraindia is doing such fake business and just grab the money from the customer and do not respond the customer positevly.

Birendra

ravic78
            floraindia.com is a FRAUD online company who promise flowers, cake etc delivery, dont buy there. I ordered flowers and cake for the valentines day and they did not deliver. I tried calling they dont receive and dont respond to emails but sit tight with your money. Here i am after paying a premium price for roses Rs. 800 alone and not having it delivered. Such occasions its not about money but to have the surprise and flowers to reach ontime and here they are who just take your money in the pretext of such occasion and CHEAT you.

saurabh_matta
              Excellent Site to lure customers... It's my Mom's birthday today i.e. 25th Dec and never sent bouquets online. Googled and 'unluckily' came across this fooling website called Flora India.

They have spent all money only on their website designing and unfortunately not on their service and reputation... The site mentions 3-4 hrs delivery so i ordered it last evening 24th Dec 7PM considering that post noon delivery would be ok for me. Made online payment and relaxed.

It's now post 2pm and the bouquet didnt reach my Mom. I initiated an online chat now and the rep "Nitin" bluntly said to read delivery statement on the website which says we can't assure delivery time. He stated that it would reach by 7 pm !! Wow amazed by their services and over that with their customer interaction/service.

7pm means someone's birthday is nearly over and whats the fun to receive a bouquet then. Anyways im warning everyone not to go for these folks and order from someone better.

Unfortunately it was a quick decision and i couldnt consult my frendz/Mouthshut for their reviews which i now see are very pathetic.

DONT GO FOR IT PLEASE !!

rupina08
                I had ordered Carnations Delight FIF173 from FloraIndia.com. Order details are as under:
                Order No: IK9651
                Delivery Date: 14-Feb-12
                Price: 500 INR
                The Carnations ordered were " Hi,
                Order No: IK9651
                Delivery Date: 14-Feb-12
                Price: 500 INR
                The Carnations ordered were " A beautiful bunch of dozen Red Carnations, to delight your loved ones." This was mentioned on their website : http://www.floraindia.com/details.cfm?PID=399. The flowers were delivered after 8:00 PM on 14th Feb'12 and that too were mix of yellow and pink carnations in pathetic condition. The flowers were not fresh and were in no condition to gift someone. I am really disappointed because of their poor service. they didn’t deliver what was promised. We returned the flowers as and when were received. Also their customer care phone numbers India +91 9350.551.301, +91 9350.299.802 are not working.

I need refund as what you promised was not delivered. I AM HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED!

Rupina Katyal