Gas Cylinder
3.5

Gas Cylinder Complaints & Reviews

i booked cylinder on account "Subhash Bhatia" consumer no. 501698 s.no 377 and "yogwanti bhatia" consumer no. 509067 S.no 376 on 4th of feburary. till today we have not recieved cylinders. on contacting the agency, on[protected] they replied that you booked the cylinders on[protected]. Now they are not picking up phones and even donot reply directly even on meeting the oncerned person.
kindly help
distributers code - 4057355
allied agencies
3C/64 B.P

Gas Cylinder — WATCHER MISSING

I am a worried customer bcoz many times nw I have received gas cylinders without watcher in it. whenever i connect new gas, there is gas leakage and i have to take it to the agency back and get the watcher put in it. This is happening since last 3-4 times.When i complainted this to our distributor they act like they have nothing to do to prevent this. Be responsible in what you all do...since gas leakage is a serious...

I given request for DBC Connection in the BHarat Gas Distributor National Gas Service, Hisar. Gas Company says me 25 days after given DBC connection. So that I given written application in Gas Agency. I go in gas continually company many times. I am old customer last 5 years. Please solve my problem and record my complaint.

Sunil KUmar
    S/o SH. Raj Kumar,
    My Consumer No is 12855
    H. No. 864/18, Mohalla Sainian, Nr. Saini Samaj Bhavan, Hisar
    M : [protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

My Gas Connection is 28615. My name is Shashi Bhargava. I m having 2 kitchen at my residence due to some personal reasons. My above connection got disconnected by SHAKTI ENTRPRISES (Agency Address: Hari Nagar Depot, Opp. Bus Stand, New Delhi-110064). To activate the said connection i need to produce a Multiple Kitchen Affidavit (As referred by Manjari Tiwari - Area Officer). I am not given Affidavit format by Mr Ashok(Shakti's Owner). I am 59+. I visited his agency office(address mentioned above) 5 times. But he is never available. I tried to take his cell no. as well from the other staff. But they dint give that to me. Kindly help me. As i m finding it difficult to run my kitchen without GAS CYLINDER.

SHASHI BHARGAVA
      Aug 13, 2020

I Smt Manisha P Panara from Bhavnagar ( Customer no. 17920) hereby submitted that i have received Gas cylinder on 14-8-10 from the distributor of Bhavnagar i..e Shiv Prathmik Gas agency. The validity of the bottle is expired on March-2008 as per validity date on botle. However, the distributor not changed the bottle inspite of this is a security matter.

The distributor replied that this Gas bottle are received form the Indane company.

I humly requested that this is a big security matter to issue expired bottle to customer, which is very serious.

It is humbly requested to take necessary action in this regards.

Manisha P Panara
        Aug 13, 2020

I had registered a complaint on the 24 hour Gas leakage line of IOC on 30th April and till date no personnel have come to fix the leakage of the same. The phone number called on was 24438113 and the call was received by one Mr. Mondal who said on 30th assistance would be provided by 10PM the very same evening. Subsequently the line went dead and I have to live with a live leaking gas till I took the same to my supplier who has rectified the problem. This is a service that has to be mandatorily provided by Indian Oil Corporation and despite my imploring calls there was no help. How can I take this matter up the higher authorities please?

gas — Cylinder Leak

i have connection in from Panakal gas agencies- Urgent basic one cylinder leek till now we call this agencies no call picking, i go direct tell complement til now no respond till 5 Days . i don't know why till now waiting for any fire or some thing need them?

I am resident of sanpada Navi mumbai.This complaint is regarding the delay in delivering
            of the gas cylinder and also the harshness in talking of the person in charge of that agency.My gas
            cylinder no is 32230.Sir,i had complained of getting another extra cylinder on 15th of feb but still todays date that is 26 of feb
            the gas cylinder has not been delivered.The last cylinder which we had recieved has got over and we are having food from outside from past 3 days.The another problem is the language use by th people sitting
            in office, there is a lady who told us that if we are facing so much inconvenience we should surrender
            are gas cylinder and cancel it.Please take my complaint into consideration for the inconvenience which we are facing.Hope the action will be taken immediately on the authorities concerned.

I booked a gas cylinder on the 1st of October and Vijay Gas has not yet delivered it. When I booked the gas they said it will take 10 days for them to deliver. Its 22 dyas not, I am working and I am staying at home now for the gas cylinder. I called them twice and also went to their office in person, but they keep saying today or tomorrow. That day never comes.

Request you to take action at the earliest.

Rgds,
            Archana

Ref: Consumer No. 22885
              SV No.[protected]
              Disributor : Jagnath Gas Co., Near Samrat Hotel, Dombivli (West),
              Dist. Thane - 421 202.

I have booked a Gas Cylinder on 01.01.10 vide booking number 99 and at the time of booking they had assured me that it will be delivered within 10-11 days.
              But so far I have not received the Cylinder and on everyday I am calling them for d Cylinder and whenever I call they will inform me it will be delivered today.

Now more than 20 days passed still they are not able to deliver the Cylinder.

I therefore request you to kindly look into this matter and arrange to deliver d cylinder immediately.

An early action in this matter would be highly appreciated.

Yours faithfully
              Raju K.
              I had booked a gas refil on 15-Nov-2007 from gupta gas agency, Telco Jamshedpur, as we both are working they are refusing to deliver the gas in the second half an the gas has not been delivered till date. Consumer #610001, second half is after 2.00 pm
              Despite numerous reminders I am not able to get gas cylinder from the last month. Will the higher authorities look into the matter. Our distributor in Vikas Puri is Nirmal Gas Agency. Though I am not able to find their name in the list. their telephone Nos.are 28361336 and 28362339 which they will seldom pick. I have booked gas on 17th of January 2008 under booking No.79 (consumer No.35) but till date we are helpless.
              My registration number is 12895 under the name Romi registered at 279 C/B vipin garden kakrola mor najafgarh road new delhi under your dealer Gemini Enterprises Najafgarh. We try 100 times to get there numbers but nobody reponds and secondly if at all they pick up the phone the responder denies to register our booking by saying no stocks. We need to understand weather the service remains same or changes with the time of 21st century.

ROMI
              I have received last gas cylender on 09.08.08 . afret i have contact to Rep. of Eagal Gas Agency - Vapi. Tal. Pardi, Dist - Valsad [ Gujarat ] - 396195 on 28.08.08 for booking. He reply me to booking on 30.08.09.
              So i nave booking on 30.08.09 he say that you gat delivery with - in -a -week .
              On 3.09.09 delivery man come at our home we are not at home due to fastival at our reliative.
              on 04.09.08 i have say to delivery the gas cylinder Rep. says that you have to re - booking.
              There have no fix time nor fix day to delivery the gas cylinder,
              so we have to compulsary at home after booking to still delivery
              received.
              Name : Ashwin D. Pandya
              Vapi
              Cons. No. 608709
              In Rudrapur at Ram pur Road there is this gas agency Bora Gas Agencies, authorised dealer for Bharat Gas.

I have booked my cylinder on 2nd Jan 2010 after a gap of 20 days i have not received my home delivery till date inspite of repeted telephone calls more over they people do not pickup the telephone easily to reply Kindly take action & reply

My consumer No. 14803

Ashish Rattan
              35 bali vihar Model Colony Rudarpur
              [protected],[protected]

We have two connection one is in my name Allan pascol rodrigues connection no 121015 & another in my father name Pascol Bavtis Rodrigues 71878 with Vasai agency ( Vasai vividh Society)

We are not getting cylinders even after the 21days of booking.
                The person of Bharat Gas (Vasai) is visited to our area in a week.
                In our area part of the people are getting Bharat Cylinder in (BLACK)
                As they prepare Liquir at Home for saling & in this case the amount they pay as Bharat Gas person ask the same for extra cylinder (BLACK)

We had already made the complaint more then two time with Vasai agency, but we are not getting proper service from them

So, Please look into the matter & do the needful

The services of m/s hindustan gas ambala city being owned by Mr. Manchanda are very poor and harassing. first of all it is very difficult to contact them on telephone as the reviever is not picked up and one has to do repeated calls for 3-4 days or visit the agency for booking of a cylinder. after booking the delivery is not given for 3-4 weeks generally throught the year and by that time the earliest under also gets finished. i have got specific instructions noted that the cylinder may be sent after 3 PM but the agency delibrately makes excuses of sending before noon that too after 2-3 weeks of booking and the cylinder is finally recieved in 3-4 weeks after persistant followup. the attitude of the staff is rough and they dont divert the call to the owner. this type of dealer requires to be black listed.

Ajay Kumar Kohli