Gic Mutual Fund

Gic Mutual Fund Complaints & Reviews

My grandfather purchased 200 units of gic balanced fund long back 1st february, 1993.

Now...
My name is parameshwara joisa i have been allotted gic fortune-94 of 200 units on 31/03/95 a/c no. Is[protected]...
I had purchased shares of 500 units vide folio number 2rd20509 and warrant number 0077151 but no information received from...

Dear Sir/Madam, I Mrs. A G Suvarna, holding GIC Fortune-94, Account No[protected] would like to redeem the fund. I have been trying to reach GIC over the mail and telephone. But i am not getting the required contact no. Not able to trace GIC through Internet. Plz help me out to redeem.
I had purchased 500 Units vide folio number 2RD20509 - Warrant No. 0077151 of 500 units in the year 1991. I had not got the updated status of the shares. Please help . If I had withdrawn, let me get a message too. I like to hear something about this .My Mobile number is [protected].

We have invested 1000/- for 100 units of GIC Fortune-94 certificate no. 0120537 Date[protected] Account no.[protected]...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - MATURITY DATE WAS 31/3/2000, TILL DATE NO INTIMATION ABOUT THE respected sir, i...

I am holding 500 units of GIC MUTUAL FUND - GIC GROWTH PLUS I I my registered FOLIO No. GTM00178 SERIAL No. CV002052 ALT. No. 002183/05 IIT. No. 0450884 ORG. FORM G1694997 in the name of MANOHAR S AHUJA - SINGLE Dated 01/02/94 No. O[censored]NITS ALLOTED 500 FACEVALUE O[censored]NITS Rs.5000.00 DISTINCTIVE Nos. O[censored]NITS [protected] - [protected] UNIT CERTIFICATE No. [protected] - [protected].

It is now learn that the scheme is winded up, however i have so far not received any amount.

The matter should be looked-into immediately and the law-full amount be paid to me.

Thanking you.

gic mutual fund — no refund

Sir, I have purchased 200 Units of GIC Growth Plus at a face value of Rs.10/- each . My Registered . Folio No. is GPN 00461, Certificates No.are [protected] -[protected]. Distrinctive No. [protected]-[protected] PL advise me how can I get back my money.
    ([protected]@hotmail.com)

not received the money after maturity

i had invested in gic mutual fund in 1992..after the maturity of the fund i did not receive the cheque..folio number being-029079. i want to know current status and when will i get my money back

I have purchased the GIC MF Groth plus 11 of 1000 units in the date of 01/02/94 in the name of Prof. Rajendra...

I HAVE COME TO KNOW THAT THE GIC MUTUAL FUND COMPANY HAS CLOSED AND THEY HAVE NOT REFUNDED ME ANY AMOUNT TOWARDS THE 100 UNITS ( FACE VALUE RS.10/- EACH)
      SO PL HELP ME FOR GETTING THE RESIDUAL VALUE OF THE UNITS I HAVE.
      MY
      REGD.FOLIO.NO.- - - GPD02780
      CERTIFICATE NO.[protected] TO 00583390
      NAME- DUNGAR SINGH BISHT
      js.[protected]@gmail.com

GIC GROWTH PLUS — Non reciept of unit certifiacte &Maturity payment

This is for your kind attention that on 27.02.1993 I have invested Rs. 10,000 and purchased 1000 units at Rs. 10 per unit under GIC MUTUAL FUND through STATE BANK OF INDIA,Dhanbad main branch, vide D/D no. 801347 ,dated 26.02.1993. I have not received the unit certifacte yet .Its 13 years now. I am having debit note of the state bank of india.
      You are requested to arrange the unit certifiacte and maturity payment as earliest possible.
      Ramayan pandey
      I want to knoe have you received the amount.

We have purchased 100 Units of GIC MUTUAL FUND( GIC GROWTH PLUS ) vide Reg. Folio No.GPC01500, Certificate no. 00579676 to 00579677 CV NO-46291, Distinctive Nos. o[censored]nits:[protected]-[protected].

We have purchased 450 Units of GIC MUTUAL FUND( GIC GROWTH PLUS ) vide Reg. Folio No.GPA05188, Certificate no. 00567277 to 00567285 CV NO-51432, Distinctive Nos. o[censored]nits:[protected]-[protected].

We have purchased 300 Units of GIC MUTUAL FUND( GIC BALANCED FUND) vide Reg. Folio No. BFA26792, Certificate no. 01242985 to 01242987 CV NO-232082, Distinctive Nos. o[censored]nits:[protected] - [protected].

Till date we have not received our Principle amount along with the interest. Kindly let me know the current status of my units and what procedure for getting back my money .
        Looking forward for your kind cooperation in the matter,

Thanking you,