Gold Quest

Gold Quest Complaints & Reviews

I joined Goldquest on insistence from one of my so called friend who turned out to be a fraud himself Mr. Junaid Ismail from...
There was a news in the tamil news papers and in 'the hindu' news paper about the settlement of this gold coin scam (Questnet)....

Hi sir I have jointed gold quest wth my frien parvez as he was the member in ths company requested me to joint ths company in 2006 with amt of rs.35000/- for rare gold coin an wth me my sis also joined the company for same thing. but till now i had not received any coin also an the person who had joined me is not giving any reponse also .My hard earn money 70000/- amt has been wasted in such fraud. So pls help me to get money from them my mom also got parlyasis attack i m need of money for her treatment. The guy who cheated me name is parvez m-[protected]

I wish to inform you though I entered and purchased your product Gold quest Till date I have neither received any gold coin or any kind of benefits from this. Their marketing was very aggressive but I was completely misled by the people who represented Goldquest. Can you please tell if I could get a refund my amount from these guys. Your support and your response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

TCO ID # HCO91567
    Order No: DN01112733 Transaction Date: Sunday, March 21, 2004
    Receipt Number: RE01056653 Transaction Description: Purchase Product
    Introducer TCO: HC079613
    Introducer Name: SUMAYA M-NAJATI TAYARA

warm regards
    Krupanandh

i completely agree that all his statements are true...even i have been cheated by this fraud company Gold Qust..i want my refund of my money.pls help me..no one is responding.. the persn who cheated me is Mrs.Doshi .someone is pls take action on this fraud.

Mr .B Suthar
      Aug 13, 2020
      you can complain in cyber cell [police] ...

koi bhi fraud nahi bachega...tum sab bevkuf ho...

ye sab cyber crime hai.. tum log cyber cell ki office me

phone karo ...cyber crime police in mumbai ka number

hai ...[protected]
      contact advocate s. mahesh kanna mobile no.[protected]

Dear sir/madam,

After getting disappointment from all my efforts I am here to seek your help .
        I joined the so called Quest Net Business since Apr 2008.
        The business is based on Multilevel marketing in which they sell their product which are said Mint Gold Coin. I ordered a gold coin and paid Rs.32750.
        still now i didn't got any returns for my money or the product.one my friend told 2 invest and told that he will help me, still now he is not replying, he only cheated me.
        I request you to bring up my case to them and get my money refunded.

I am attaching below the details of my membership and the purchase order.

Name : Vijay Kumar Jogi
        Membership ID Number: NF457099
        Phone no:[protected]

and the person who sponcer me is here his name and no

Name:Bharadwaj
        Membership ID Number: NF455652
        Aug 13, 2020
        In[protected]year) a man his name is Asnanie, who woked as a contact employee in Equate Petrochemical Company in Kuwait. He had special skill s to canvas persons to the gambling schemes and earn money through the back door. He canvased and cheated lot of his co workers with the support of his boss one Mr.Agarwal who was in Fawaz Refrigeration Co. in Kuwait.

I am requesting you no body join or canvasing others to these type of gambling and cheating establishments like "GOLD QUEST".
        If you do your own job sincerely, definitely you will get good things in your life. ay be some taken for that.Don't worry, God will support you always.

regards
        JAYAPRASAD, VENUS TRAVELS (Appointed travel agent for all International & Domestic Airlines), Attingal, TRivandrum - District, Kerala, Tel.[protected]

Gold quest other wise Quest net are international cheaters.......i am ashamed of my self that inspite of being educated.......fell on the trap......i joined this group a couple of years ago through a friend of mine who was suffering from financial crunches.....i thought it might be a help to her by joining the same./ or else put in simpler words....A MUTUAL HELP.......and she infact agreed that she will work for me etc......but years till now i have not received any commission nor any mail regarding the same .........thank god atleast i have received a gold coin [Actual resale value unknown}...........so friends please do not fall on any sweet words and loose the hard earned money...........and if somebody would help me the way of getting back the money ........refunded
          Aug 13, 2020

I joined the so called QuestNET Business 1 year back .
            The business is based on MultiLevel marketing in which they sell their product which are said Mint Gold Coin. I ordered a gold coin and paid Rs.30,000.00.
            still now i didnt got any returns for my money just i got the product. also i make 2 of my relative's to join in this scheme.
            I request you to bring up my case to them and get my money refunded.
            I want to file a case againt them for the mental harassment I went thorough. Please let me know how I can do it.

I am attaching below the details of my membership and the purchase order.

Name :Sathish Kumar.K
            Membership ID Number:
            Phone no:[protected]
            Aug 13, 2020

Iam also one of the person who lost narly 33,000 y investing in gold quest.
              recently in telugu magazine(EENADU) it is mentioned that you can lodge a complaint against it to CBCID.It hasen't give the full address where we have to complain? Can you please provide me the procedure and where should I complain,
              i have reciepts and coin with me.please mail to [protected]@yahoo.com

Please do the needfull

Best Regards,

B.Viswanadh
              Aug 13, 2020

i had bought a gold coin and a silver coin on which the picture of pope john paul II was engraved. i was told that this is a limited edition, and with a period of time the oxen is done and u can sell it at a higher bid online. but till now i dont have any information how to sell this coin or how to get my money back. i[censored] hav any details regading the selling of this product then plz do let me know.