Gold Quest

Gold Quest Complaints & Reviews

Gold Quest — anyone got settlement from this questnet scam (chennai)

Venkat SV on Feb 13, 2018
There was a news in the tamil news papers and in 'the hindu' news paper about the settlement of this gold coin scam (Questnet)....
Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Business & Finances

Krupanandh Kripsy

I wish to inform you though I entered and purchased your product Gold quest Till date I have neither received any gold coin or any kind of benefits from this. Their marketing was very aggressive but I was completely misled by the people who represented Goldquest. Can you please tell if I could get a refund my amount from these guys. Your support and your response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

TCO ID # HCO91567
Order No: DN01112733 Transaction Date: Sunday, March 21, 2004
Receipt Number: RE01056653 Transaction Description: Purchase Product
Introducer TCO: HC079613
Introducer Name: SUMAYA M-NAJATI TAYARA

warm regards
Krupanandh

B.Suthar
    i completely agree that all his statements are true...even i have been cheated by this fraud company Gold Qust..i want my refund of my money.pls help me..no one is responding.. the persn who cheated me is Mrs.Doshi .someone is pls take action on this fraud.

Mr .B Suthar
    you can complain in cyber cell [police] ...

koi bhi fraud nahi bachega...tum sab bevkuf ho...

ye sab cyber crime hai.. tum log cyber cell ki office me

phone karo ...cyber crime police in mumbai ka number

hai ...[protected]
    contact advocate s. mahesh kanna mobile no.[protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

vijaylucky12
      Dear sir/madam,

After getting disappointment from all my efforts I am here to seek your help .
      I joined the so called Quest Net Business since Apr 2008.
      The business is based on Multilevel marketing in which they sell their product which are said Mint Gold Coin. I ordered a gold coin and paid Rs.32750.
      still now i didn't got any returns for my money or the product.one my friend told 2 invest and told that he will help me, still now he is not replying, he only cheated me.
      I request you to bring up my case to them and get my money refunded.

I am attaching below the details of my membership and the purchase order.

Name : Vijay Kumar Jogi
      Membership ID Number: NF457099
      Phone no:[protected]

and the person who sponcer me is here his name and no

Name:Bharadwaj
      Membership ID Number: NF455652
      In[protected]year) a man his name is Asnanie, who woked as a contact employee in Equate Petrochemical Company in Kuwait. He had special skill s to canvas persons to the gambling schemes and earn money through the back door. He canvased and cheated lot of his co workers with the support of his boss one Mr.Agarwal who was in Fawaz Refrigeration Co. in Kuwait.

I am requesting you no body join or canvasing others to these type of gambling and cheating establishments like "GOLD QUEST".
      If you do your own job sincerely, definitely you will get good things in your life. ay be some taken for that.Don't worry, God will support you always.

regards
      JAYAPRASAD, VENUS TRAVELS (Appointed travel agent for all International & Domestic Airlines), Attingal, TRivandrum - District, Kerala, Tel.[protected]

Chippy
        Gold quest other wise Quest net are international cheaters.......i am ashamed of my self that inspite of being educated.......fell on the trap......i joined this group a couple of years ago through a friend of mine who was suffering from financial crunches.....i thought it might be a help to her by joining the same./ or else put in simpler words....A MUTUAL HELP.......and she infact agreed that she will work for me etc......but years till now i have not received any commission nor any mail regarding the same .........thank god atleast i have received a gold coin [Actual resale value unknown}...........so friends please do not fall on any sweet words and loose the hard earned money...........and if somebody would help me the way of getting back the money ........refunded
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Gold Quest — fraudulent business practice and cheating [Resolved]

mohan parthasarathy
          I joined the so called QuestNET Business 1 year back .
          The business is based on MultiLevel marketing in which they...
          Complaint category Business & Finances

viswa17

Iam also one of the person who lost narly 33,000 y investing in gold quest.
          recently in telugu magazine(EENADU) it is mentioned that you can lodge a complaint against it to CBCID.It hasen't give the full address where we have to complain? Can you please provide me the procedure and where should I complain,
          i have reciepts and coin with me.please mail to [protected]@yahoo.com

Please do the needfull

Best Regards,

B.Viswanadh

arun kumar sharma
            1. On the advice of some of my so called dear friends, my friends and self paid around Rs 90, 000/- to the company " GOLD QUEST" in year 2007 for buying gold medallions and coins on the following membership ID's :-
            (a) NF 22 8421
            (b) NF 262070
            (c) NF 262085

2. The promised delivery of the products has not taken place till date despite my repeated requests. I have now learnt that the company has closed its India ops and the Country Head has been arrested. This is an organisation of cheats.

3. This was my hard earned money which I think I may have lost. Apart from loosing money I have also lost three good friends who having gop influenced by me also invested in the company for coins. Thy too have not recieved the gold coins till date.

4. Can anyone suggest to me how to get my money back. Can the Indian Consumer Complaints Forum help/ guide me please. ME AND MY FRIENDS WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE COMPANY PEOPLE BEHIND BARS.

5. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE.

ARUN

deepti gupta
              in accordance to the aforesaid subject i would like to lodge a complaint against quest net international pvt ltd for cheating their members.i had taken membership of the business, my membership id is NF159234.But of late the company has shut down, and their office too without giving any notice without giving any notice and settlement of money which we had invested in the scheme.we had invested 27140 Rs, in their scheme and the same we want to be returned back.
              The company address is quest international india pvt ltd,
              9th and 10th floor,
              rain tree palace,
              7, Mc nicolas road,
              Chetpet,
              Chennai-600031
              Tel: +[protected] / 2836 2157 / 2836 2992
              In this context i request to lodge a complaint and arrange for the money to be returned back.
              my name is deepti gupta and my no is [protected], i stay in mumbai.
              Yes you are right deepthi. Even i also lost my money by investing here in this company. i never received the product yet after 1 year. The people who looped me in this trap are enjoyed with my money but they never bothered to what I have lost.These guys were running behind me before i joined here, soon after that evey one left me alone.Now I have been clearing the dept of the sum from the past 1 year. I felt very sad when these guys switched off their mobiles when I want to talk but not for the money I lost. I believe every one who lost their money is really lost the trust.

Hope the Govt. act on this very strictly and we get our money sooner.

Krrishna.

CHARAN A S

My name is Charan and as my friend cheated me and joined me in this GoldQuest.Now in india many people got arrested in this company who are working in it.
                I am staying in Hyderabad now.I got applied the Gold Quest here itself on january for Rs32, 000 and odd.I got one gold coni as well.
                Has any one given the complaint to police.So, in future i can get the money back.
                I have all the required details regarding that to be produced.
                Please help me out.

Charan.
                charan.[protected]@gmail.com
                HIIIII

YOUR FRIEND IS NOT CHEATED.I THINK THAT IS YOUR WRONG U ALSO ELDER.ANY WAY I WILL TELL ONE GOOD DECISION.U DIRECT GO TO COMMISSIONER OFFICE.