Green Trends Complaints & Reviews

Meghana S
I took the offer on hair straightening. They did the process well, no complaints there. But the billing was completely wrong. Short and medium length hair was supposed to be for 3999. Instead they charged me for 4999 saying my hair was thick. This was not fair. Short hair is 3999, thickness is not qualified.

Also for the haircut, they said straight cut is 350. I got a straight cut but they charged me 860 for a step cut.

Green Trends — Cheating customer

Nirmal I
    They are cheating with various names of hair cutting, please avoid going there and give life to normal saloons...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Health & Beauty

Isheetawarikoo
    I had the worst experience with green trends.Such an untrained staff they are having.There charges are high but there service is too bad and this complain is against green trends mahalakshmi.They did a wrong hair cut even a layman could have done better than wat they did.

Krithika kumar
      On 21st Nov 2015 I went to green trends in south boag road t nagar chennai for hair smoothening... my regular hair stylist quit so had to go with someone else.. I had to cut my hair because it was hip long and I reduced it to shoulder length.. the process of rebonding was correct but the person who did was not sincere and did not concentrate on me alone.. she attended 2 more customers..(don't remember her name) 3 hrs of process.. I did not wash my hair for 3 days as Instructed and shampooed later with l'oreal xtenso products... my hair lost it's shine and looks like I just blow dried not like rebond whatsoever... i am veryy dissapointed.. this is my second time and I know how it looks after the rebond and after first wash.. going to the salon tomo and gona ask them to fix this.. spent 9k and feeling dissapointed.. terrible service.. the lady who did it, also tried to sell me different products (wella) not l'oreal xteno (which was used during the process) or matrix opticare... I'm just soo irritated.. will go tomo and talk with them. . Hope they cooperate else I'm escalating it to higher level...
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

ankitha hebbar
        I had gone to the basaveshwarnagar branch for a hair cut and was quite satisfied with it... The next time I went for permanent hair straightening, they were in such a hurry and without a concern for my hair procedure was done... Only after coming back home did I realise that they had successfully burnt my hair.. And it looked pathetic... When I questioned them regarding the same they said its because of my thin hair... Its not the first time that I got it straightened.. But it sure was the worst... Now I have such sick looking burnt hair and everyone asks me what's wrong with it :( :(

Green Trends — face wax

hi i was very much disappointed with the service of face wax done by professionals ...it got irritated so much...and also made a scar on my face ...it was very ugly to see my face...

Sivakumar11006
          Sir... I have never experienced such a poor serivice ever... On 23rd -Aug'15(my wedding reception) went to Greentrends which is in race course, coimbatore...then have done Clean up(Jansense), Hair style & Make up which of no use... Within 15 min when i went out of the parlor (in car) i wonder that my make up was fully gone and i look as like i have not done anything in my face..hair style : dey asjed me to me comb my hair and dey juz sprayed some nonsence which charged Rs 400 ...person who done a clean up was jus done wothout any care... Totally waste of money and a messes up completely... Porr service waste of my MONEY and tat too during my wedding reception... Finally all i need is my money back which i wasted i the name of make up...Hope escaltions are not only to the said mail id it can go further... Regards, Sivakumar C 9551453162
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Green Trends — Bad service

Sathwik G. Roy
            Green trends srinagar colony, hyderabad, telengana This outlet is by far the worst saloon I have ever been ! No one to attend...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Nishajeya
            I went to s.kolathur green trends branch today. I had only eye brows done there. The person over there are not fit for even threadinv the eye brows and she took off the eyebrows very unevenly and when I asked she is not even accepting it and saying some unwanted reason as I have not done threading itself I just walked out from there coz there was no use of arguing after every thng happened. Im saying it because I have experience visiting green trends which is in north kolathur and had a lovely exp. But here the staffs or not responsible they are using the green trends product and simply chatting. When I entered the women section is was lil shocked to see inside as all the gals over thr was appling oil in head and putting make ups . Is this the way of an work area? Kindly take action in order to save the green trends brand name

Priyanka Padia
              On 19/07/15 I went to Green trends in Rajarajeshwari nagar, Bangalore. I wanted waxing done. The previous time I had gone, the lady who attended to me did not know to wax well and had caused me a lot of pain. So I asked the lady I was given this time of she knew how to wax properly as my skin is very sensitive. She said that she knows very well and will do it carefully. When she started waxing my hands, she dropped hot wax on me and gave me 3 burn marks. One peeled the first few layers of my skin. The other 2 have left burn marks. I asked her to get me some burn ointment and she lied to the manager saying that I just have gotten some rashes. I showed the manager what she had done but the manager did not even apologise. How can you cause burns to another person in a salon?? Its a place established to enhance beauty and not leave scars that would remind them of a bad experience for their whole life. The company needs to be fines. I want a refund but that will not be enough. I want severe action taken against the manager (male) and the lady who attended to me. Her name is Kavitha. The branch does not keep ice cubes. It is very dirty and even the sheets are not changed. I want to be compensated for it. These things are unacceptable.

Terrible Salon. Should be sued.

Bismita
                I went to the Green Trend parlour on Sunday (28th June). This is located in Devi Nagar Main road Porur, Chennai. I had booked an appointment but i had to wait. The stylist Jaya was inexperienced and i ended up with lots of cuts around my eyebrows n chin. Also, the eyebrows were not done properly. During the facial there was no massage and it lasted for only 30 mins.I was so pissed off waiting that i didnt do my manicure and pedicure. Such a bog parlout and there is just one pedicure kit. Such exorbitant amount is charged but the service os pathetic. I have done quite a lot of facials when o was in Delhi and this facial experience was the worst.
                i went to green trend parlour on sunday(05th JUL). This parlour is located at Avadi Branch Top of RMKV Super market. I said to cut best stlye of this trendy but they are doing a job o[censored]seless. there is no use of cutting hair in that parlour. the staffs are not well trained. kindly please placed the well trained staffs. they does no how to cut the hair, am really wry about my hair still getting grow .this is bull shirt here after for sure i wont cut in green trends parlour. they spoil the name of green trends. please kindly do some action to change like this type o[censored]seless parlour.. thank you :(

by devaraj
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Recently Discussed

Time keeping and cleaniniess
                  Green Trends
                  not returning the advance amount after the cancellation of service
                  Green Trends
                  hair spa lead to severe hair fall
                  Green Trends
                  worst hair smoothening # after first wash hairs are like before no zero result
                  worst hair cut