Green Trends Complaints & Reviews

abbott
Green trend Dwarka, Manager is a cheat. firstly he does not provide client with the bill, As well manipulates with the service charges.Also he charged Rs 400 for the membership card which later on i realised is only for rs 100\- With This cheat, i am not even aware that the products they are using are of worth value or not.This is a very common practice there.

Green Trends — Hair straightening and UNprofessional staff

Raji2015
    Hi People, Actually i went to Green Trends Nacharam Branch for straightening last year June 2014 and the specialist Miss...
    Complaint category Other

bv21
    Had a very bad experience at Besant nagar GREEN TRENDS. My sincere request to all is to think twice before going to this place. I had gone there for my permanent hair straightening and came back very disappointed. Results is that my hair started falling very badly and my hair has become very frizzy very rough and very dry. When I asked Devi, the one who did the straightening for me, she said my hair will be fine in two days and the staffs and Raji the manager there started justifying that the whole procedure that Devi did was right and thats how they are trained by their trainer Elumalai. After making several calls to Raji and after making several visits to this particular place for a solution for the damage done by them to my hair, they simply ignored saying that this is how it should be. Out of anger and disappointment I asked for refund, the manager, Raji, said that she cannot refund my money. LOSS OF HAIR, MONEY, TIME AND ENERGY IS MINE.

Brayn Steve
      Customer dissatisfaction and lack of good user friendly services at the outlet by the service providers at Green Trends, Kolathur Redhills road, Chennai-99. Escalated the issue several times to the outlet manager, owner & clustet manager too. Poor response for the complaints & feedbacks not taken into account at any cost. Loyalty & regular customers are been treated with long waiting in outlets with lack of respect & improper services.

Boopathy
        Hello, I am Boopathy from Coimbatore 2 weeks before I went for green trends at PN Palayam branch in coimbatore. I asked for a experienced tamil speaking guy for my haircut but they refused and said hindi guy is only available so he will service you but on that case I took the service with him but it is waste of money . Please check that branch wheather they are giving the good service or they are ignoring . I am going to quit my service from green trends. regard's Boopathy S

spark jai
          i got a haircut in green trends on sunday.. these guys made me wait for almost 2 hours before i got a cut.. i went for a style change.. i had such a fantastic hair and took so much effort growing it for more than 6 months.. but these bloody messed up my hair really bad and i'm really feel embarrassed to walk out in public.. ;( .. the people working in there are making fun and commenting on customers.. I'm not gonna leave this.. i'l take this as far as possible and sue Green Trends

Green Trends — WASTED MONEY IN GREEN TRENDS PAMMAL BRANCH

Praveenkumartcs
            CHARGED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE! I been to Green Trends Beauty Saloon Pammal Branch Chennai for facial because my engagement...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Green Trends — PAMMAL GREEN TRENDS IS UTTER WASTE!

jesudasmarryspallavaram
            I HAVE BEEN TO SO MANY PARLOURS LIKE FEMINA NATURALS ETC BUT I NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH A WORST BEAUTICIANS EVER IN LIFE... GREEN...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Green Trends — Worst experience @ bridal Makeup & unexperienced staffs

Jacquline
            My wedding was on 19th Sep-2014, 3 days before my wedding, I went for the facial to Villvakkam branch, the guy in the front...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Health & Beauty

SaraLPK
            This review is about the green trends located near poondi bazaar(Tambaram).I just asked for a stepcut.The hairdresser who attended me took just 10mins and told me everything was done.She totally spoiled my hair.I went with a hip long hair but now nothing is there.Have been doing steps for more than four years..They gave me a cut neither step nor U!!!I the worst !! This is the second time im facing such thing in the same branch.people working there are fit for nothing.Please stop ur business.
            Updated by SaraLPK Nov 18, 2013
            Just want to add one more thing.The great green trends professionals were simply watching a movie there and were not even interested in attending people.

Recently Discussed

Time keeping and cleaniniess
              Green Trends
              not returning the advance amount after the cancellation of service
              Green Trends
              hair spa lead to severe hair fall
              Green Trends
              worst hair smoothening # after first wash hairs are like before no zero result
              worst hair cut