HCL / Laptop
2.5

HCL / Laptop Complaints & Reviews

hii sir I have purchased new Laptop from HCL during purchase i have a offer for 3 yrs. mcafee subscription free from hcl promotions. after instaltion only 1 yrs subscription was given and told me after 1 yrs. completed, two yrs. subscription will be gave u after mail to [protected]@hcl.com. after 1 yrs i was mailed but last 1 month no any reply given by hcl.then i was called him then no any custmer care gave me a possitive response. after 2 month again i was called then one custemer care told me " after purchase of laptop u have to register your product to hcl promotion website. after 1 yrs cust care told me u have to register your product during purchse. sir offer was not taken till date.

I am Working With HCL Last 10 Years. Now, Today I am not interested in HCL, Particular Notebook Products, Because of Bad Service of Notebook & Not Satisfaction Reply. Every time Notebook Spares are not Available, Either It New Notebook or Old Notebook, Every time Service Center said that, Notebook Spares Are Not Available. I really understand that, All Notebook Models Spares are not available at every time, But Routine Problem Parts, Just like Touchpad & Click Problem, Drive Problem, Web Camera Problem, Service Center notable to Solve this time of Problem within 2 or 4 days. This time of Problem We are waiting for 15 or 25 days. My Point Of View it’s a very long Period to close this type of call. For Service Point of View, Customer Satisfaction must be Required. For This Service Reason, Our Notebook Sales Drop Down for Last Few Months. Because, Customer‘s Are not convincing to buy a new HCL Notebook.

Last Few Months, One New Service Center Opened in Mehsana at Prime InfoTech. But Routine Spares Are also not available at there. Finally, we are depended at Ahmedabad Service Center. So, it’s meaningless to Opened a new Service Center near our city.

HCL is a 5 Billon $ Enterprise Company & It’s Works with Zero Inventory. It’s Very Surprising.

So, I hope, Service Center Policy & System changes must be required & It’s work’s Smoothly as soon as possible.

HCL / Laptop — Failed to deliver Gifts in scheme

I bought a HCL laptop from BOSS COMPUTERS LIMITED , SCO 56, Tribune Road, Sector 20-c Chandigarh[protected].At the time of purchasing they said me about A scheme of free gifts (REEBOK KIT Etc.)But till now it has not been delivered. I visited there many times. So its a big gross breach of dealers.
    There is no light on the screen, no light at all.
    Well i can see everything but with the help of a torch or may be in sunlight,
    Please help...