Hinduvivah.net

Hinduvivah.net Complaints & Reviews

They are fraud. They create false profile after looking into your requirement. The profile created is so perfect that you are lured into paying money to them. However no such person exists. Please do not pay any money to them. They infact gave to me in writing that they will refund me my money but I am still writing emails to them for refund. But to no avail.
Please be aware. Don't be fooled like me.
Yashmeet
Apr 08, 2017
Updated by fundamental
Please be aware. Don't be fooled like me.
Yashmeet

We also encountered madam chetana Agarwal from Hindu vivah.net
    She has given fraud profiles, we couldn't find them anywhere on the net, 8000 demanded and told that it's totally refundable
    They Also arrange fake calls with parents.
    Total fraud
    And will cut phones in between
    Unbelievable there are more complaints logged in like this in this platform
    Please take action
    They should be behind bars....

My mobile no. found from the advertizement in a newspaper by Said names as Shri Ayush (Mobile : [protected]) and Madam Riya (Mobile: [protected]) of Hinduvivah.net, contacted me to search a suitable doctor girl of our interested specialties to my son. For taking me in confidence, they sent the fake profiles & photo of Girls explaining that they are of very educated and Doctor families. For this, they asked me to pay Rs. 8000/- as the payment. With negotiation, I paid an amount of Rs. 7000/- to them through internet. They sent an email that if they fail to provide the suitable profile, the total money will be refunded. After payment, they did not respond at all and stopped to respond our telephone call. Daily I am telephoning to them. The telephone rings but they cuts the calls. It is requested that the necessary action may please be taken against them and to stop such deceiving company. It is humbly requested that my money may please got returned back to me.
    I had exactly the same experience. Don't know where they got my email but I started receiving profiles and when I tried to contact them they said I have to pay to get information about the brides. So I did and it's been a day now and I've tried several phone calls and like they just cut your phone. One time they faked the girl's father is speaking to my mom, it was actually one of their own employees.
    They take money from thousands of families searching for a suitable match. It is appalling that in this day and age they are able to do that freely.
    I request strict action and immediate removal of their website so no one else is duped!!!
    SHAADI.COM - Same experience.

I also have the same experience with shaadi.com I received the call of a lady and send me some profiles as per my searching I think that is derived from the News paper Ad @ Times Of India. the Credentials are so attractive and upto the mark to my criteria I paid them after they refused me to give the number, saying that we will coordinate for you and arrange meeting and after too much forcing they gave me one number that is 100% fake as the person saying I am father and did't know the date of birth of there child and disconnected the phone after two more question, then Tried back to shaadi.com and same reaction no body is picking my phone.

it is my hard earned money ant they took from me and making me fool on this sensitive issue.

Hinduvivah.net Recent Comments