Hotstar

Hotstar Complaints & Reviews

I have unsubscribed Hotstar from last 2 years but they are deducting yearly charges of 365 Rs. Hotstar customer care numbers are not working. Unethical practices by Hotstar team.. Arrange to reverse the charges.

I had subscribed for the yearly plan of rs 1499 on 6 may 2021 by creating new account
    And hotstar fraudulently cancelled it

Its just making new customers

I'm attaching the subscription screenshot.

I suddenly see a text message on 1st May 2021of rs. 365/ deducted from credit card for a transaction towards, www hotstar.

ALERT:Rs.999.00 spent via CREDIT Card xx8593 at HOTSTAR1436370 on[protected]:19:24:13 without PIN/OTP.Not you?Call [protected].
        Refund the amount.

Hotstar debited money in my bank account without notice. So refund my money

My hotstar vip application is not working on smart tv and unknown host errors displaying on the tv screen.
            You guys need to help us to solve this issue as we have took the subscription of 399 to watch ipl and we are unable to watch that due to your pathetic service.

Rang maza vegla is showing a senseless content and promoting the racism in the 21st century. Establishing a wrong example for society. TV serials are what set the example for the society, where this TV soap serial is completely going against this.

Every lives matter and every soul is beautiful in its own way. Please stop showing such useless content and promote for some potential content which can set good examples for society and promote them.
              Completely agree with you. I watched this series for only 3-4 episodes and observed that its full of racism and the content is full of hatred. They are also spreading a lot of negativity which is really disturbing for our society. Please ban this series.
              I agree. I was shocked when I got to know about this show. And to think there are people involved in the production that think okay to create such garbage. Sadly, the majority of the viewers are unaware of the connotations it holds. Oh, and who is the bigot that allowed the show to air?

I received a message from my canara bank credit card section on[protected] that rs.365. Spent on my card for "www.Hotsar.com, gurg."

I have no connection with hotstar and i have not given any permission to hotstar for withdrawal of amount. I am not using hotstar.

So kindly return the amount rs.365. To my account immediately. I am not a user of hotstar. If i subscribed hotstar one or two years back that is for that period only. You cannot renew it on your own without my permission. It is a cheating.

Refund amount immediately. It is very urgent and serious

Yours,
                Ct. Krishnappan.
                [protected].
                [protected]@yahoo.com

I suddenly see a text message on 9th july 2020 of rs365/- deducted from creadit card for a transaction towards, www hotstar, gurgoan. I have not made this transaction. How can the amount be deducted without an otp authentication by customer.

Hotstar was simply supposed to disable the service after the subscription period. This unethical, crime. Integrity issue with such a reputed name like hotstar. They cannot take money without customer's consent - it is case of cheating, theft and mistrust with it's subscribers! Please refund my amount back!
                  the same thing happened to me today. I have not subscribed to any channel today . And if this payment is for an annual subscription then it is a fraudulent transaction since I subscribed annually to discovery plus a couple of months ago ..

Last year i subscribed to Hotstar account on July 8th 2019 and made payment of Rs.365/- from my credit card but this year on 8th July 2020 the Hotstar unauthorisedly debited Rs.365/- from my credit card without even knowing me about that. further there is no mechanism showing in my account to cancel such unauthorized subscription. Sir i tried to connect with them on phone also but i couldn't find contact no. of concerned personnel. therefore you are humbly requested to kindly into the matter and do the needful.

Hotstar Recent Comments