Hotstar

Hotstar Complaints & Reviews

Hello guys

My name is kapil lodhi and i subscribed to hotstar monthly pack after reading everything and i read in their site only that new customer opting for monthly recurring plan will be eligible for free trial and upon cancelling within 3 days i will get my full refund and now they are saying that this service is not refundable, please help me i thought i will take it but this service not worth 299rs thts why i cancelled i want my money back refunded
I followed every rule written on their page but now its my fault
I had subscribed to yearly service but after about 7 months they discontinued ZEE TV that was the only channel we were watching. When I called them, they said ZEE TV pulled the channels off. They would not return my money back for the remainder of the term as they were not providing the service that I paid for. The representative I spoke to said his superior will contact with me within 24 hours and they will give me a $20 gift certificate that never happened. Now they would not even return my emails. HOTSTAR IS A FRAUD SERVICE. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. Almost all the services they are providing are freely available on Content Provider's website. They are just stealing it and selling it to you.

J Singh

Amount is being debited from from my savings account without my consent. This is not right. Its not a credit card transaction and hotstar is mentioning the same in my transactions too which is not right. How can my debit card/bank details be activate with them. I'm afraid what do i do now.

I don't understand why hotstar is not mentioning consumer complaint contact details and neither they are being regulated. Such platforms should not have any authority to debit transactions themselves. A consent is must. Its my money and should be requested for before debiting.

This is serious.

I had paid 999 rupees for a yearly subscription but it's been 10 days i am not able to access even what i had before it's as good as no subscription done and there are no benefits it's sheer loss of money so i demand a refund and request you to kindly look into the matter because i can stream the video online for free so why should i pay and stream live. Please help me out with this

I have paid 365 rupees for a one-year subscription. The amount has been deducted from my account. But my account displays all transactions failed. Please look into the matter. Resolve issue as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your response.
        Transaction details

Upi/dr/[protected]/hotstar/hdfc/hotstar. Ra/hotsta
        I have already put mail on [protected]@hotstar.com
        Payment paid 399/- but not active subscription

I am vip member of hotstar from last 9 months. I have paid 365/- as a vip subscription and the end date of subscription is sept 2019 on my mobile no [protected] (Vaibhav. [protected]@gmail.com). But i am getting massage to make payment for vip or premium membership. I am contacting hotstar on [protected]@hotstar.com from last 2 weeks but didnt get any reply from them.
          They also dont have any customer care no to contact.
          Please help to resolve.

Last month, i was billed twice for in a month for the subscription, and when it comes to refund, hotstar says, they have initiated...i have been to n fro to my bank, called hotstar various times, but they dont give a damn about the customer.This may be the reason they dont have any call assistance, because, explaining so much on mail is useless..They dont even care!!!
            If this is the case, you should contact the hotstar customer care center. Hotstar takes customer feedback very seriously, You will surely get your issue resolved. As you haven't mentioned your country or city, You need to find the customer care number accordingly. Below is a complete list of hotstar customer care numbers country wise.

(I m hereby copy pasted the same composed msg sent to hotstar: also attached screenshot of the transaction..)

First of all i never knew it was a recurring thing. 2nd off all why did you charged me twice on the same day? Need refund asap! & also justification..
              Also i wanna know why am i not being abled to get an option to remove my direct debit details..
              Pathetic service! I'm never gonna use hotstar again..

Why there is no option of removing debit details & who gave you permission to save my card details & take payments without my consent. I never knew it was recurring, fine agreed i must have not read it earlier but why am i not being able to see & remove my debit card details, answer me you fraud service provider!!! I was not warned or informed in bold letters at the time if subscription that it's a recurring thing. Fraud!!!
              Hotstar is deducting 199 rs monthly and i am not able cancel the membership

I got message from hotstar as rs.299 has debited from my account, since i am not subscribed any kind of pack in hotstar app, even not provided any debit card details on my account. Find the details below. Without kmowledge amount has debited.

Alert:you've spent rs.299.00 via debit card xx6617 at hotstar1444397 on[protected]:22:25:01. Avl bal rs.54.00. Not you? Call [protected].

I am already a member of hotstar vip and logged in with facebook account but for some reason i uninstalled and installed it and logged in with facebook account but now it showing that i am not member of hotstar vip member please look into the matter as soon as possible

Have already a hotstar vip at 365rupess but after reinstall i cannot use it please help us

I was already charged for hotstar vip in the month of march, date 26, on annual basis, and today i have been charged again, that too without my consent. I want to charge them for fraud. I just got a text today that i have been deducted rs 299 feom my bank account without me giving consent to it as i had already paid rs 345 on 26th march for annual membership. This is fraud and i want my money refunded
                    I was made payment through netbanking for vip hotstar yearly subscription, I received account debit msg plus hotstar successful transaction msg but still unable to watch live streaming.they still asking me payment option to pay there amount.

Hotstar Recent Comments