I Dont Know
1.7

I Dont Know Complaints & Reviews

I have been delivered a parcel I have not placed an order for. Please take back this parcel today. There was no correct address on it. If you dont take it back I will be constrained to burn it without opening it.

There was baby dog births near my house (c-5 keshav puram) i was taking care of them feeding them and providing shelter from rain till they become grown enough to survive and 1 of them is injured right now contact me if you could help.
    my phone number is [protected].

I Dont Know — Bike selling

My brother was cheated in olx. He see a post on olx to sell a bike in 27000. He call him. He say he was an army man. He ask my brother the delivery charge of the bike 2000 he give to google pay then ask 7200 in two time he gibe it but the fraud has not deliver the bike to my brother. Sir plz tell what can i do...
      Sir iam from trichy, tamilnadu, i am living in trichy junction area i dont know my cable tv operatotr name and company only a man come every month collect 200 for cable charge i so many time enqiured he didnt tell anything he is the only provider of my area no other operators now they didnt ask me off all paid channels except sun groups what can i do pls arrange me my own wish paid channels his mobile number [protected] thank u sir...
      A farm/company of Delhi based had promised to provide a part time job to me, regarding this they had taken Rs. 8200 from me i had deposited the amount via axis bank, the details are given below in which i had sent the money.
      a/c no-[protected]
      name-sima das
      IFSC CODE-UTIB0000372
      BRANCH-KARKARDOOMA
      I have sent two time at this a/c no. till now i am not getting any answer from the supplier.please help...

I received this email. Please inform if it is true or FAKE.

Dear Saima Yunus,

It is my pleasure to inform you that we have received your Lottery prize cheque of {Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars} from our Head office. I have also been informed by your promotion manager Mr. Jeremy Clay, to begin the processing and postage of your cheque as soon as I hear from you. Most importantly your full contact information has been sent to us by Mr. Jeremy Clay.

However I would like to inform that we have to comply with some Government procedures over here, as regards the collection of your cheque. It is mandatory for us to NOTARIZE your prize before the British High Court of Justice, to bring to the knowledge of the British Gorvernment that this cheque US$5,500,000.00usd is being transferred to the winner of the Lottery which is you. Secondly the British High Court would also want to document your name properly in their files, and our Attorney shall also swear at the British High Court that this funds is not connected nor being used in anyways to assist any terrorist group in Europe or America, but it's just a promo lottery which you were one of our lucky winners. This was one of the mandate given to the British Government by the former American President George Bush in his visit to England stressing the need for all Leaders and Prime Ministers to ensure that funds or cheque leaving England must not be used to assist any terrorist group in the United States and worldwide.

Please note the following procedures for your payment. If you so desire you can come to the United Kingdom: As with all suspense payments, your fund is presently secured in our security vault, awaiting your arrival in the United Kingdom for payment formalities which mainly include:

1. Clearance and claims of cheque from the vault.

2. Formal application to the court by our lawyer and your presence in the court to swear the oath as the real beneficiary of the cheque and that you won't be using the funds to assist terrorism anywhere in the world. After which Amount Acknowledgment Papers, Triplicate Release Documents and all other related Paperwork will be signed.

If you are making the trip, you are are required to come with:

i. Your Photo ID ( Intl Passport or Driver's License).
      ii. 4 recent passport photographs.
      iii. Notarization fees of $680

Do send us your photo I.D via email attachment so that our protocol officer can identify you on arrival and pick you up. Endeavor to send us your flight itinerary.

Note that winners are attended on appointments only and you will be given an appointment date. Should you have any cause not to meet with the appointment given to you, please contact us via email or telephone.

If you cannot make the trip you are required to go to any of the Moneygram money transfer agent or Western Union money transfer agent nearest to you and send $680 United States Dollars as notarization fees.
      SEND $680USD TO THE HEAD OF LEGAL DEPARTMENT U.K REGIONAL OFFICE. FULL DETAILS BELOW:

Mrs. Wendy Penn
      199 Fairbridge Road,
      London, N19 3EW
      United Kingdom.

The Attorney shall appear before the court to process the notarization papers for your cheque as the $680usd is meant to be paid to the British High court of Justice before they can issue the notarization document which I shall attach to your cheque and make postage via Diplomatic Courier Service to your contact address sent to us by Mr. Jeremy Clay.

For further clarifications you can call +[protected].

Yours Sincerely,
      Barrister Robert Sharpe and Mrs. Linda Austin
      United Kingdom Regional Directors
      +[protected].
      Aug 13, 2020

i dont know — i want to know about my marriage

namsate baba ji
      baba ji mane appa show t.v per deka mai visvass na kar saki ki asa bi ho sakta hai ki sab ki muskil jaldi hal ho jaye
      baba ji mai bi bhoht duki hoon ager sach app sab ki muskle hal karte ho to meri kardo mai samjo gi muje asli mai bagvaan mill gye
      mai bhoht jaga gyi sab jaga dake ka sabne dooka diya
      mai kisi se pyar karti hoon usse sadi karna chati hoon per usne sagai kar li or phele to wo bi mujse bhoht pyar karta tha but ab ase ho gya hai ki wo meri sakl nahi dekna chata mujse baat bi nahi karta usne muje bhohat bla bura kaha mai sunti rhi mai use kona nahi chati app muje btae kya meri kismat mai pyar nahi hai kya meri usse marraige nahi ho sakti
      namsate baba ji
      mai bhoht jaga gyi sab jaga dake ka sabne dooka diya

i dont know — lottery

i got a message that i have won some amount of GB pounds (i hope it is 30,000)and to claim the prize e-mail to Mr.Scott so i want to know whether i am eligible for this so please help me to know about this my phone no [protected] and my address jacksonpauly ,so o.j pauly ,ookken house,green line street,sevana road ,kunnathangady,po veluthur,pin680616

i dont know — my id is hacked and i want to delete it

my yahoomail account has been hacked by someone who knows everything about me and this is also connected with orkut and facebook and my snaps are also on both yahoo mail and orkut and he is misusing it badly

dont know — lottery

hello. ı am Ali. you send methat you won a price. but ı couldnt take it. when will you bring my lottery price?
      can you inform me plase?
      thanks...
      i receved this message yesterday. but i dont know this is true or false. pleace help to identify it. that telephone number is not working.
      Lottery from nowhere
      I received this email. Please inform if it is TRUE or FAKE.

Attn: Janaka Prasad

We wish to inform you that your payment has been processed and you were
      zoned to our Europe Regional Payment Centre, you are required to
      contact our Europe payment office. Your file has been documented and
      your information has been forwarded to our Europe Regional Office.

However it is very pertinent to notify you that since our annual Promo
      Lottery was tagged EUROPE/ASIA, our beneficiaries winning are zoned to
      any of our payment centres in EUROPE OR ASIA it is imperative to
      inform you to follow and adhere to our instructions for the successful
      postage of your cheque.

This is necessary because your payment falls into the payment voucher
      for the group that will be released from EUROPE since this is
      EUROPE/ASIA Lottery.

In view of the above, you are hereby requested to contact the Regional Directors
      Barrister Alan Kelley / Mrs. Carol Ware
      E-mail: uk.[protected]@live.com
      Tel: +[protected]

For further instructions and subsequent release of your cheque get
      back to me immediately you have contacted our Europe Regional Payment
      Office. Find attached a scanned copy of your Certificate of Winning.

Congratulations!

Mr. Jarell Carlin.

i dont know — about my family

Dear sir/madam
      Please send me details & address of this phone numbers .[protected] & [protected] This phone numbers is troubling me from few days ago & uses so many slang's...
      So Plz Give me Details about this no.
      my no is [protected]