ICICI Prudential Insurance

ICICI Prudential Insurance Complaints & Reviews

We have national disaster in our area viz. Mylapore from 1st October 2015. The floods entered our house on 1stDec.2015 and damaged all our belongings. Fortunately we were saved due to timely help of neighbours. Even ICICI bank, Dr.Radhakrishnan Salai, Chennai was closed for one week. We were already in financial difficulties due to economic recession. That is why we could not continue with the policy. We request to close our two policy money paid without waiting for five year closure rules. There is only one year left out. We request you to waive this rule and pay the money to our bank account. Our policy details given below here.

(1) Policy holder: Mr.Bhaskar's

Sum assured Rs. 5, 000, 00 / Premium Instalment Rs.50, 000

ATTN: M/S. Insurance Ombudsman,
    Office of the Insurance Ombudsman,
    2/2 A, Universal Insurance Bldg.,
    Asaf Ali Road, NEW DELHI-110 002.

I would like to bring to your notice the following issue for immediate resolution:

I have released two cheques for Rs.50,000/- and Rs.1,00,000/- towards first premium under proposed new policies.

ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE realized the payment for both my policy nos: 15079428 and 15079951 on 08th February'11 and NAV shall be applicable accordingly from the same day along risk coverage applicable

If the risk coverage date is booked by ICICI PRUDENTIAL very late other than 10th Feb’11, it’s not customer problem who invested with some faith. Because of this late booking of risk covering date, I lost some units for no fault of mine on policy no: 15079951 due to variation in NAV.

As customer, I never advised to book NAV with different dates and its purely ICICI PRUDENTIAL decision which is against the interest of the customer.

Please note, when I was constantly approached and requested by ICICI Prudential bank to take policy, I was told the NAV shall be made applicable on the date of payment and from the date of realization.

In view of this please ensure the NAV shall be applicable for both policies from 08th February’11 which is the date of payment realization.

If it is not so, I have no faith in ICICI INSURANCE and suggest refunding my full money of policy no: 15079951 in good sense.

I have been requesting ICICI customer service to resolve the issue, regret no positive reply. Hope you will resolve the issue immediately.

K. Ravi Sankar
    T[protected] M- +91-[protected]
    E- ravishankar.[protected]@jindalsteel.com

Mr. Hitesh Gawade & Mr. Parikshit from India Infoline agency misguided(cheated) me in buying ICICI policy, Policy #12930801. Since I already had one policy with ICICI, I did not see any falsehood. They told me the policy had a term of only 5 years wherein the policy actually has a term of 10 years. They said I would get 140% of my policy amt on the 5th year but it is only after 15th year. I was also promised gold coin which never came. When I got the policy document I called them to clarify but I was misguided again and was told there is another kit which is on the way. Till i waited, 15 days of the requirement to cancel had passed and then I was told by them that the KIT I had received was the correct one. I the company company so many times but was always turned down stating I signed the document. I was ok keeping the policy but still I was cheated and the company seems not to be bothered about it at all. No One has worked on the complaint and it does not even look like they have even resitered it. They have not even checked on the agency who is doing a fraudulent job. Also I receive calls on daily basis from their agencies. It has become a total harassment. I spoke to one Supervisor Sunita about the entire scenario, she said she will lodge a complain about fraud but the only complaint she lodged was Do Not Call and said it will take 45 days to stop these calls. I receive 4 to 5 calls for new policy on daily basis from their company and they want me to continue the same way for next 45 days. I am sure no one would like to receive so many calls n one day and that too daily. I call this harassment. I have 2 numbers saved from where I get these calls from, they are 30542600/ 30542800. I know I won't get any help for closing my policy and getting my money back till locking period is over which is sad but atleast if you can help me to get these calls to stop immediately.
      Aug 13, 2020

ICICI Prudential Insurance — NOT RECEIVED PAPERS

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY POLICY PAERS, GIVEN A CHEQUE OF RS, 15000/ ON 10TH SEPT, & TILL DATE NOT RECEIVED MY POLICY PAPERS, MY APPLICATION NO. IS PP21412991 & ACCOUNT NO. IS[protected], MY CONTAT NO. IS [protected]
      THIS IS VERY BAD SHOW KI INSTED OF MANY PHONE CALLS & MAILS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAPERS, KINDLY MAKE ME CONFIRM AS EARLEST POSSIBLE, I HAVE GIVEN MY CHEQUE AT MUMBAI BRANCH TA MALAD, PLICY NO. CANCELLED & THEY SAID KI THEY PROVIDE ME NEW NO. BUT ...RESOLVE THE ISSUE & SEND MY POLICY PAPERS AT MY PUNE ADDRES I HAVE GIVEN IT TO YOUR EMPLOYEE.

ICICI Prudential Insurance — no reply for reimbursement

I have send lot of mail for reimmbursement of below mentioned insurance which I paid more than four years ,but they are not giving the reply

Policy number 00088039

I have taken above mentioned Icici prudential life insurance on 03/03/2002 , name of the scheme is save n protect
      . Now I am unable to continue the same and want to reimburse the amount paid to you. till now I have deposit Rs.12716/- . Please help me to return the amount to me deposited in tis insurance.

Her is the mail send after waiting for reply

I am waiting for your reply.
      why you are not reply to my mail, for to take insurance you are approaches regularily but when we request reimburse the amount you are keeping sailent, It is cheating of customers . I want your reply otherwise I approches IRA againt you.
      I am receiving calls from this no 3054 2600 for last 3 days but nobody speaks. I found some more like me on http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/30542600#p[protected] Thanks for this feedback, I will atleast overlook the call now.

Dear all

My self Manoharlal Tahelyani i am having one policy no 03062964 with ICICI PRU LIFE on the name of...