Icreon

Icreon Complaints & Reviews

The worst part of this company is its hierarchy structure. I have been hired as Team Leader, DOT net department, and later a i find that almost everyone in my department has the same designation. what ??? a team of 20 dot net programmers all TLs and one PM.... I didn’t get any team of developers assigned to me and I was essentially working on all projects assigned to me alone. And because of their stupid 2yr. bond that I signed before joining them, I can’t even leave the company before time.... this is ridiculous... they are playing with my career, i virtually will not hve any experience on leading a team hen i’ll leave this company after my bond is complete.
Aug 13, 2020

The project managers here are very rude and put unnecessary pressure over the junior developers to meet impractical deadlines. They make impractical committment to the client without getting a clear idea over their requirements and then pressurize the software developers and engineers to work for more than 14 hrs a day to meet the guidelines. In case some one has to leave on time for theor personal reason sometimes due to some reason, they make rude remarks and sometimes become abusive as well. They also keep a note of it and take revenge in terms of appraisals. They treat soft engineer and developers like their personal slave. Nobody should join this company.
    Harassing software engineers

Really disappointed...
      they have charged us 50 working hours for just for.... nothing
      my local developer says its 2 days time job and the way it was done stuff working on it should be really trainee level...
      One more point : they will count every minute of your phone conversations and bill it to you as working hours of course...
      and I would better not go into the details about the time you have to spend on the phone to explain them something.

Icreon — Fraud

SMS comes from BA-Lucky and say you that you are luncky one u won 2500 pearl prize.
      Do not reply back they are just hacker.
      Need ur full information and nothing happen and also lose ur balance

This is only for testing purpose.This is only for testing purpose.This is only for testing purpose.This is only for testing purpose.This is only for testing purpose.This is only for testing purpose.This is only for testing purpose.This is only for testing purpose.This is only for testing purpose.This is only for testing purpose.
        Aug 13, 2020

I have given my handset E61 for only software installation at Sec 2 Centre on 11/04/2008 and the expected date of return was 15/04/2008. My job sheet number is [protected] and after so many visits and request my handset is yet "UNDER REPAIR". Every time the guys told me that the set is yet NOT READY.
          I cant understand why it is taking so many days and if HCL can not handle a software installation type of task, why they have taken contract to Nokia care. This is really very disappointing situation and I really want someone to look into this.

Please let me know when I will be going to have my handset back

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Arun MANOCHA