ITC Infotech

ITC Infotech Complaints & Reviews

I dint get my filled pf forms which i sent to itc infotech kolkata before one month agofor official signature and seal. After calling and sending more than 10 mails i dint get any proper response from them it is more than a month how come these many days. No response frustrated. I called them no one responded properly and how many mails i sent dnt get resppnse at all they are saying still it is under process. I asked them the pf withdrawl process will take 15-20days only but they are saying it will take 2-3months. I dint understand when i will get the forms returned to submitt to pf office.

Last One year I have been struggling to get transferred my pension fund from ITC InfoTech. I was asked to do courier with...
    I joined the ITC info tech on May 2011 and they submitted my resignation on Feb 2012 b/c of they are not keeping their promises(US...

Please note i have been following with CIBIL for morethan 60 days , to delete the wrong cibil report which has been included in my report.
    There are few reports which is wrongly merged in to my cibil report. i dont know how this happened.

2 home loans and 4-5 credit cards have taken by a person called rameshbabu.b who is in coimbatore , all his records have come in to my account since my name is also rameshbabu.v , even though there is difference in the initial i dont know how this happens .kindly help me to remove the dispute as early as possible.

i have registerd the compalint and dispute with cibil control number is[protected] and dispute id is d[protected].

iam not in a position to get any loans because of this.

thanks
    ramesh
    Aug 13, 2020

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have submitted my application on 14th oct 08 and my police verfication was also completed...

I have applied for Pan Card on 16-Jan-2008 and I got acknowledgement reciept within 1 week .
      On site it's showing Pan Card No ie.( AGPPV3141C )
      But I haven't got yet my Pan Card
      My coupon no is[protected]
      and Application No is[protected]

Please Do Needful

Thanks & Regards
      Raj Kumar Verma
      ITC INFOTECH

Without my knowledge, ICICI LOmbard has registered a policy in my name based on my icici credit card detials. The premium...