Kingston
3.1

Kingston Complaints & Reviews

I have received sms saying flight delayed for 6 hour 9w-76
Bom to hkg
Since i was travelling from bangalore my flight reached at international airport 9.30 pm and i directly visit at jetairway international counter. But behavior of the staff member not at all good. I was at counter almost 25 min. But they were no response from reservation team for my ticket new ticket modification. Since i have onwards journey from hkg to tpe.
This is really very not good.
Please take necessary action on this

Kindly let me know if you need more information
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Please send me your feedback on this email id

I went on nehru place kingston service center at skylark building 6th floor. When i gave my last yr purchased 8gb hyperxfury...

i recently purchased a 2GB ram DDR3 from nehru place, Delhi and when i put it on my computer and it keeps beeping, afterthat i take that ram and try it in an computer shop it not work there either and computer man says it is fauly. and that computer man is an service man of and authorised computer comapny(i don't want to disclouse its name) shivam kulshrestha kulshrestha.[protected]@gmail.com +91 [protected]
    DDR 4 is under warranty but the replacement processing is getting delayed without any reason. I may please be advised its closure. Regards, Nil Ratna Bhaskar Mob - [protected]

I had purchased kingston 4gb dell pen drive.Its not working properly.I visited your servce center regarding replacement of my pen drive.They told me to mail at your customer car.Kindly send me the permission letter for the same so that i can my pen drive replaced as soon as possible.
      Thanking you,
      Rohtas singh
      I had purchased kingston 4gb dell pen drive.Its not working properly.I visited your service center regarding replacement of my pen drive.They told me to mail at your customer car.Kindly send me the permission letter for the same so that i can my pen drive replaced as soon as possible.
      Thanking you,
      Rohtas singh

My pendrive is not working it is 64 gb i bought in amazon ITS MODEL IS G3 DATATRAVELLER

Hi All,
        I bought a 32GB Kingston pen drive on 23rd June 2012 from an unknown person speaking Hindi in chandhanagar, a busy area. He showed me a nicely packed pendrive and said it was an orignal one and asked for Rs.500 i negotiated and bought it for 300.Next day when i checked it in my laptop it showed it was corrupted and i was not able to access it or format it.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL.NEVER EVER BUY ANY STUFFS FROM AN UNKNOWN PERSON.

I was submitted my RAM for replacement on[protected]. I am still chasing for replacement. Every time i called the service centre there is only reply from them that delay is from head office. It is very disappointing, from Kingston side. Please act on it ASAP.
          Below is the address of service centre---

Hardev
          Email:[protected]@gmail.com
          Mo:[protected]
          Aug 13, 2020
          I submitted my RAM for replacement on 29.01.2014 vide Call ID No. KGSBFJ[protected]DW at Accel Frontline Global IT Service. I am still chasing for replacement. Every time i called the service centre there is only reply from them that delay is from head office. Since near about two months has elapsed It is very disappointing, from Kingston side. Please act on it ASAP.
          Below is the address of service centre---

Regards'
          ANIL KUMAR
          Email:[protected]@yahoo.com
          Mo:[protected]
          i also purchased a ram and it also come faulty

Kingston — Pendrive get damage

I purchased a kingston pendrive from flipkart. It is not properly working.

o: General Manager
            Smart Link Network System Limited
            Service Centre 4th floor, Shop # 405
            Bldg. Name: Simlim Square, Mumbai – 400 007

Dear Sir;

I would like to inform you that I already submitted my computer ram last 21 April 2011 with receipt Note Good Inward No: GIN[protected] with details mention below. Its been 22 days now past I have not yet receive my ram they promise me that I will receive it with in 10 to 15 working days but not been given back to me.

Call Id
            KVR667D2N5/1G
            KAA115381
            WARRANTY
            N/D

Kindly do a necessary action about this. Due to this matter all my work was on pending inline with this kindly courier to my residence address as soon a possible. Otherwise I will take a necessary action by sending complains to the national consumer’s code to return back all the pending and damages of my work due to your delayed promise date.

Wish to hear and looking forward to your immediate action in this matter as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

Mohammad Shafique Shaikh
            Customer Name
            Falah Complex Diamond Heights D-1,601.
            Talao Pali Kausa Post Daula Mumbra , Thane MS
            E- Mail Id: [protected]@yahoo.com
            Mob No. [protected]
            Res No.[protected]
            Aug 13, 2020
            NA lease describe what steps have been taken by the company to resolve your complaint. Provide as much information as possible. If the company emailed you, please provide that email adress, if they called you, please provide the phone number. Consider this description as an instruction to help other users to resolve their complaints as fast and easy as possible.

i am not getting the address of kigston service center in noida sector 16 as i am having a pendrive of 4 gb which is not working so i want it to be repaired.

Saurabh gupta
              [protected].
              gupta.[protected]@gmail.com
              Aug 13, 2020
              32 gb pen drive not working properly it cannot add data after500mb tell me what i do.
              my kingston pendrive is not working data gets corrupted in it i want the address of your service center in dhaval lali.please give it to me...
              my pen drive 2gb is not working .
              my kingston pen drive is 4gb.
              pen drive is not working.
              I had recently purchased a pen drive of 64gb from ebay online shopping last week. it stop working in a week and whnever i try to use it. a message to appear for do you want to format your drive, after 'yes' the system hangs and processing is going on .and shows 0 byte free space of total 64gb space. the folder are also not deleting.
              your
              kamalsaxena
              I have purchase a 32 GB kingston pen drive from an unknown person, i will check its capicity only and it was showing perfectly, but when i am copy some data on it it can be corrupted, video cannot render properly.

It's kingston company's responsibility to stop these kind of cheating.
              I HAVE BROUGHT A KINGSTON PEN DRIVE FROM A PERSON WHICH WORKS IN SANJAY PALACE.I HAVE ALSO GOT PHONE NUMBER OF THAT PERSON . THE PHONE NUMBER IS [protected]

I have a 2 GB RAM SNO- 9np592n-006A01LF.i go to Kingston service center at nehru place for replacement,but they didn`t they put me waiting for 1 hour and then told that due to some dust we can`t replace and they will if i remove this with eraser when i do accordingly he told me to come after 3 hr and after 3 hr he said the label is tampered and we cant't replace it.
                this is their regular behavior. and label on my RAM is absolutely fine.

I had a Kingston Pendrive which was not working I took it to the nearest Service Centre with the name "RE-STORE", at Jaipur. They did the preliminary investigation about the physical status of the PenDrive and okaying it they me the receipt and told me to collect the pendrive after 15 days when I called them about the status of my pendrive replacements they told me to collect it from their centre and when I reached there they told me that my pendrive was found open and thus cannot be changed.I contacted their senior in delhi "Gaurav Khanna" he just told that he will look into the matter and then replied with a frustrating line that "We have our engineers trained from Taiwan and they can't be wrong."

My question to the company and their representatives is that at the local centre the pendrive was checked for physical damage and it was found proper thats why they gave me the slip for servicing and Now at their Headquarters in NewDelhi they tell that the Pendrive was found open and can't be replaced as per the physical damage policy. I would like to know a pendrive tested okay for physical damage at their local centre was found damaged physically at the HeadQuarters and they blame the Customer for that and keep bragging about their employees being trained in Taiwan.

Boooo Kingston.... it Sucks. Now I came to know why these pendrives of kingston costs 20 rupees less.
                  No one should buy Kingston Products Boycott this Company.......
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I have a 2 GB RAM SNO- 9np592n-006A01LF.i go to kingston service center at nehru place for replacement, but they didn`t they put me waiting for 1 hour and then told that due to some dust we can`t replace and they will if i remove this with eraser when i do accordingly he told me to come after 3 hr and after 3 hr he said the label is tampered and we cant't replace it.
                  this is regular behavior of Kingston service center.

Kingston Recent Comments