LT Online Store Customer Care

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

LT Online Store related photos (184)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

LT Online Store Photos

LT Online Store Complaints & Reviews

My order no #[protected].i ordered on this website on 2nd May 2021.since today on there is no response from their end.i have...

I have ordered cartridges on 22/04/2021 on line & paid Rs.12197.66/- through HDFC Credit card, to be shipped via DTDC.Still not got it. Kindly email or call when it is going to be delivered.

Asha Jani from Jani Clancey and Richards.
Order #21-22-264835
May 13, 2021

Fraud company
    May 12, 2021

LT Online Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made a pyt of Rs. 9208.72 online using your website to order 2 Nos. HP 88x Toners for which I had spoken to Mr. Divyanshu.
      Onmaking pyt for a brief moment I got Payment successful Transaction Ref ID:[protected] for which I have a screenshot luckily. After a few seconds of payment successful got Payment Failed due to Gateway Error. My Bank statemnt is showing pyt deducted since[protected]. I have written several mails to Mr. Diyanshu to which he is saying pyt is not received from his end. If so then why is my payment not reverted back. I have asked him to forward me the Transaction details for the Reference number mentioned so that I could show it to the bank. But no one is reverting. Your office Numbers are keeping on ringing and no one is reverting back. Please do call me after reading my mails sent. Expecting some solution aspa.
      May 12, 2021

LT Online Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Maine 7 april ko order kiya tha rs. 21334 ka epson printer ki ink jo ki 40nos thi. Lt online ne muje ivoice bhi bhehi ha....

On 16th march 21, placed an order for HP 11 prinhead 2 nos valued at Rs10815.88/- . Paid thru phonepe app, till date i have not received my money or product.
        Hp 11 printhead
        Apr 23, 2021

Hi Team,

Could you please take a immediate action on the below because it was ordered before one year.

Please be genuine to the customers

In case if I didn't receive the amount I will definitely going to file a complaint in consumer court.

Order Number : #[protected]
          Refund for an Order Order #20-21-232881
          Apr 20, 2021

Apr 19, 2021
          Updated by Shrinath1988
          I didn't receive any refund for last one year

Sir I booked 2epson lx_310cartriges from your store vide online payment of amount Rs 428.34 . still not received.for your kind information the second order I made for same recently received.but Ist order yet to be received.kindly do needful. Please.
            Apr 15, 2021

LT Online Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order LT online store on 14th december 2020 laptop hard disk order #[protected]dec 14, 2020 09:46 pm रु 4, 548.90...
              I've placed the order on 19th Feb, for Netgear nighthawk router R8000 and chose a faster delivery via air and...

Order Confirmation

On Fri, May 8, 2020, 11:32 Lt Online Store wrote:

LT Online Store
              We have received your LT Online Store order! Thank you for your purchase.
              Order #[protected] DATED May 8, 2020.

BUT THIS ORDER IS NOT RECEIVED BY ME AFTER 10 months. Please help.
              Mar 30, 2021

LT Online Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Had Ordered To LT online store on 19/03/2021 a Tally ERP9 Silver Edition Online Paid-17711.80 Order Id-#[protected].But After 7 Day The Did Not Delivered It. via email. Processing And Processing l Mail To Customer Care Bat Failed.So What To Do ?
                After 7 Day The Did Not Delivered It.So What To Do ?
                Mar 27, 2021

I had ordered on 20th march-2021 Brother TN-2260 Toner Cartridge, Black
                  × 2 @रु 4, 561.88 & amount paid but not getting any update from LT online store, no one picking phones . so need help regarding delivery or refund of amount
                  Ordered Brother TN-2260 Toner Cartridge, Black 2 not receiving
                  Mar 25, 2021

LT Online Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered Brother's printer but I want to cancel it. And I want my money refund. My order no is. Order #[protected]
                    I have ordered Brother
                    Mar 25, 2021

LT Online Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased "Eset internet security antivirus " on 10 march 2021 from Ltstore online website. After making a the payment...

I Had Ordered To LT online store on 11/02/2021 a Canon 89.99 Ink cartridge jk A4 Paper Online Paid-2299.83 Order Id-#[protected].But After One Month 7 Day The Did Not Delivered It.Processing And Processing l Mail To Customer Care Bat Failed.So What To Do ?
                      Delivery please
                      Mar 17, 2021

LT Online Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought 2 products in Feb 2020 and paid 9146.18.

Order I'd #[protected] and #[protected].

Despite of sending many emails as well as confirmation from yourstaff on call, no refund has been processed.

email sareen.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Mar 15, 2021

LT Online Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered the headphone and it has been more than 9 months and product is not delivered.
                          Mar 12, 2021

Mar 10, 2021
                            Updated by Janautpal
                            Order #[protected]रु 2, 299.83Feb 11, 2021 10:03 pm
                            Delivery TRACK Consignment Number

I Had Ordered To LT online store on 11/02/2021 a Canon 89.99 Ink cartridge jk A4 Paper Online Paid-2299.83 Order Id-#[protected].But After One Month The Did Not Delivered It.Processing And Processing l Mail To Customer Care Bat Failed.So What To Do ?

Janautpal's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 15, 2021
                            I Had Ordered To LT online store on 11/02/2021 a Canon 89.99 Ink cartridge   jk A4 Paper Online Paid-2299.83 Order Id-# 20-21-259392.But After One Month 5 Day The Did Not Delivered It.Processing And Processing l Mail To Customer Care Bat Failed.So What To Do ?

I ordered a logitech g402 mouse from them... the payment is done and now no response... they wont repond to my mails... or calls... i ordered it on 1st march which isnt long ago but when i checked today it still said processing so i checked their reviews and it looks like it may be a fraud company...
                              Mar 05, 2021