LPG Gas Cylinder Complaints & Reviews

LPG Gas Cylinder — Leaking cylinder

kannappansvga
My gas connection number is 5161 and the gas cylinder supplier is Vinayaga gas agency. A renewal cylinder was supplied to...
Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Utility Services

anu suri
Aloka Bhatti resident of 134 sector11e 2nd floor faridabad haryana has 3 LPG connections in her and her husband & fatherinlaws name of Indane,HP and Bharat gas

I am lodging this complaint in the interest of Public Interest, as our Govt's policy to give atleast one cylinder to the common people. kindly enquire into this and arrange to cancel Aloka Bhattis unauthorised gas connections with a view to give it to needy persons atleast a cylinder.

Lpg Gas Cylinder — LPG CYLINDER

I gave me transfer documents to Kirti gas, RPD Cross, Belgaum who is supplying cylinders on 27/05/2008 I was toled that you will get documents in 4 days. Actually I got it on 26/06/08 . The first cylinder was given to me on 29/05/2008. I carried it on my bicycle. Kirti gas agency is telling to carry on our won the cylinders first time. I am not getting the Second cylinder (double cylinder consumer) till today even though I have given the total amount of both the cylinders i.e.cost+deposite+Rs.100/- documentation charges.
So what action do you expect the authorities to take.
I have an internal contact at all these agencies. Let me know in case i can be of some help to you. I can understand what you may be feeling there is lack of action by the authorities.

vinodpreeti
    My Bharat Gas Consumer No.10579 and I've made request for refill of gas cylinder on 05/04/12, but still there is no responce against the same while it's passed 21 days which crossed the time as per extenet.

I've visited the agency but there's no responce...
    my booking no. 20046996 gas agency - kitchen flame mangol puri new delhi-110083

please do something in my favour...

thank you...
    Customer no.42023, Hajipur, Bihar (name punam Kumari ) I booked the gas no on 31st Jan.but there is no any response about the delivery.this is to much delay in service. Please I kindly request you to deliver cylinder as much as posible
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

LPG Gas Cylinder — Why we have to pay an extra amount to a delivery man for delivering a cylinder to our home?

H S Nair

Every time when the delivery men delivers a LPG cylinder at our door step he is demanding an extra amount...
      Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Santosh MP
      I have booked gas cylinder on dtd. 22.01.11 to Jai Baba Gas agency 'bye pass road Ashoknagar(MP). But even after lapse of sufficient time as well as several time contacted over telephonic for delivering of Gas Cylinder to me, but no response has been given your authorised dealer. my connection No. 13891. It has also showned very neglignce non hearing of consumes greivances by your Dealer.
      You are kindly requested to give suitable instruction and take prompet action against dealer. This practices are followup every time when booked cylinder.

LPG (GAS CYLINDER) — NOV RECD. LPG CYLENDER

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with RAM NAGAR Gas agency, GAS DEPOT ROAD, RAM NAGAR, DISTRICT-NAINITAL, (UTTRAKHAND) I have applied a new conncetion on 05.02.2007, my booking Sr. No. is 3913 dt. 05.2.2007. But not recd. new connection from till date. I have already 5 to 6 visit to Gas Agency, but no action in this regards. Pls. advise to me & take the necessary action in this matter.

Thanking you,
      Kunwar Singh

W.Vishal
        Respected sir,
        I am consumer of INDANE GAS SERVICE, "ANAND GAS AGENSY" of Jalna city. The service of the ANAND gas agensy is very poor. we have to stay in QUE to book cylinder for more than 2-4 hours and also at the time of delivery we have to wait for 2-4 hours everytime. even there is QUE upto 1-2 km from gas godown. Our agensy owner provide domestic gas reffils to hotels. he take double charge for it from hotel owners. so common consumers like us not get gas reffil at time.
        Sir, I requested you to take action against owner of ANAND GAS AGENSY....

I hope you will take fast action against him. Thank You.

yours faithfully

Vishal Vijay Wagh

tina vishnoi
          IT IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT HIGH FLAME GAS AGENCY IS HARASSING CUSTOMERS BY NOT PROVIDING GOOD SERVICE. FIRST OF ALL WE BOOKED OUR CYLINDER AND AFTER 15 DAYS ON INQUIRING WE WERE TOLD THAT YOUR GAS IS NOT BOOKED BECAUSE OF THEIR SYSTEM FAILURE. AFTER THAT ON BOOKING IT AGAIN,ON SATURDAY, 8-01-2011, THEIR STAFF RAJU CAME TO OUR HOUSE ADDRESS 2131-A SECTOR-66 MOHALI AND AS WE WERE NOT AT HOME, OUR NEIGHBOURS INFORMED HIM TO DELIVER THE GAS CYLINDER ON TUESDAY 11-01-2011, HE AGREED TO IT BUT ON CALLING HIM ON MONDAY MORNING, HE STRAIGHT AWAY REFUSED AND INFORMED US THAT YOUR BOOKING HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO BOOK YOUR CYLINDER AGAIN. HOW CAN THEY CANCEL OUR BOOKING WIYHOUT INFORMING US.

LPG Gas Cylinder — not delivering at home, black sale

tirupati sharma
            dear sir, our bharat gas distributors m/s Preet Gas Agency' has been harassing me since long,a big share of gas cylenders...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Gas Stations

LPG Gas Cylinder — Abnormal delay in delivery of LPG Gas Cylinder

saikat_c
            We are facing a serious problem regarding delivery of LPG Gas cylinder. We are subscriber of

Dealer Mallick...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (23)Complaint category Utility Services

smrutithombare
            i have booked number for LPG gas before 10-12 days back and i was told that gas cylinder will reach on very next day. i waited for the next three days and again i called up for the same again i was told that the same day i will get the cylinder.

My husband personally visited and told on 21.08.2010, again that lady promised that the same day she will deliver the cylinder but again nobody came to my doorstep full day whereas very same day i saw one fellow from vijay bharat gas kherwadi (from where my cylinder also suppose to deliver) came to deliver the cylinder in my neighbouring building, again i called that person but he just ignored me. i was shocked this incidence.

This is not first time which i am facing now. why this things happens to me? am i not paying for the same? everytime these cylinder men takes more money than that of what is the actual price, telling that they do not have change and i always paid it without arguing with them.

inspite of calling so many times, inspite of visiting personally in the office for the cylinder and inspite of requesting all these cylinder men on roads, i did not got cylinder till date.

i request the bharat petroleum co. to take serious note of my complaint and take necessary action against the following persons and Bharat gas agency and the address and the names are:

VIJAY GAS SERVICE, NEAR RAM MANDIR, KHERWADI, NEAR WESTERN EXPRESS HIGHWAY, BANDRA (EAST), MUMBAI - 400 051.

Mr. Yadav - Incharge officer of the Gas Agency
            Tellephone operater lady,
            Cylinder men - Ankush, salunke and others.

i hope this complaint will work and this type of incidence should not happens in future.

LPG (VIJAY GAS SERVICE) IN LUCKNOW — NOT ISSUING GAS CYLINDER

Respected sir

i am customer in vijay gas service in lucknow .. my gas connection 610882. this number allot to Deepa choudhary.. i booked my gas cylinder by phone dated 9/07/09.we ask number of time about delivery of gas cylinder.they reply to me tommorrow gas cylinder will delivered even ten day has completed but there is no delievery of gas cylinder yet now .. this is my phone no[protected], , hope u will take proper action as soon as possible ..
            thanks
            yes Bharat Gas (Bandra East) has poor and really bad service, selling cylinders on Black whenever we book a gas its not at all delivered on time and overall the person incharge always tells that he wont supply us whatever solutions we try . I reside in Bharat Nagar, Bandra East

Recently Discussed

delivery services
              LPG Gas Cylinder
              multiple connection at one residence
              Abnormal delay in delivery of LPG Gas Cylinder
              LPG Gas Cylinder
              no delivery of booked cylinder
              Date has been expired