Met Tech Complaints & Reviews

Met Tech — fake form filling job

nobin gonsalvez on Dec 17, 2018
I was searching for online jobs online and found this company called MET TECH. They took my sign digitally on an agreement...
Complaint comments  Read comments [5]Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Met Tech — fraud and taking money by blackmail

Yalamarthipragna on Dec 17, 2018
They gave me a 1500 files u have to complete in 15 days they said me and they gave a digital bond paper and said me to start...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Universities

Met Tech — fraud data entry work from home

chetna k pandey on Dec 17, 2018
Their sites didn't work at all because of which i was not able to complete my work on time. And, they didn't pick up single...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Biju Samom on Dec 17, 2018
This online form filling job is a total blunder to people who are looking for online job. They will assure you for the payment in completion of the work given to you within 15 days and than blame you for the inaccuracy to the work you have submitted. Instead of paying you they are going to demand the penalty charges for inaccurate work! This kind of people deserve all the curse and slang so i spit out all those deserving phrase to such criminals. Beware of met tech, have file a complaint and also talking to all the lawsuit for legal help to sue them as soon as possible.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Business & Finances

Met Tech — online form filling fraud

Abdul Kadar Shahapuri on Dec 17, 2018
    I am the other case where i am searching for online work from home jobs, suddenly one day i got a call name ishita...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

susilakumar on Dec 15, 2018
    Hi manu, please help me.

I also got offer from the company. I am from chennai. The company is located in latur in maharashtra.
    There is no company address in the document. Now they are asking money from me i. E rs.18000
    Morning called and deposit money in the bank a/c before 4.00. Pm.
    How come its possible.
    Please reply me all my indian brothers and sisters.
    Don't worry, they are frauds don't pay, they send fake notices same to all and demand money, they can't harm you, block all theirs calls after abusing them they deserve it
    no need to worry guys, everybody listen my dear friends
    i am not legal advisor, but dealing in land and regulatory matters
    3- points need to understand in a simple manner.
    1st is stamp paper must have its unique no. which is not on any stamp paper
    posted by all of you dear.this was mandatory after 2005 as lagal stamp act.
    second all the stamp issued register no. was same, as co. made a agreement with all of you that is 507625.
    if a person ant to do a agreement with one another he need to get separate no. from stamp vendor.
    this is not e-stamp should be clear.
    samor is not present in latur district
    N.kedar is fake seal.
    1 more thing everybody must know that "the case petition number you receive is also fake" u can check online case petition status in surat civil court.still 8 numeric no. series is running in surat civil court and scammer sent you 9 number series.
    so dont worry and thakurji ka manan karo.
    om shreem: adha ghanta padha karo devi apki sabhi parivarik vipdao ka naas karegi.
    jai shri krishna jai durga mata ji ki
    regards

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Computer Software

satyapriy shukla on Dec 14, 2018
      I m a student from allahabad. I wanna do some part time job in my free time. So i have an e mail from met tech. They offer me some online form filling work. So i m intrested in their offer. So im joining there website with there terms nd conditions. They tells me i m sends an id proof like adhaar or driving license i m sending my documents to them. And after they send to me a fake agreement paper for my sign. I signd on it and they send me an id and password.
      After this i felt it is a fraud work. So i didn't signing in on their id nd password. Their work is 1500 forms are compleated in 15 days with 93% accuracy. If u r not compleated their given work then they are taking legal action on me. After 15 days they call me nd said i m not fullfill their companie's rules nd regulations. For this they takes a legal action on me, if im pay some money like 18000 or above they close my files.
      Plssss give a good suggesstion to me nd help me for resolve my problems.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Met Tech — fake project of home base work

Manishn74 on Dec 14, 2018
        This side manish, i am a student and i was searched home based part time work then i found met tech in olx and quicker, i...

Met Tech — fraudulent activity from the part of company.

Neeraja M Nair on Dec 13, 2018
        This people are threatening me to pay 5000 rupees as penalty for not submitting their work. Actually their site is not working...

Met Tech — threatening me for money by filing case

niki_ta on Dec 13, 2018
        I nikita too signed an agreement with MET TECH for form filling work from home.they called me and told me about the work which...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [6]Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Recently Discussed

Met Tech
        scam calls for dues pending penalties for file closing-data entry job
        Met Tech
        fake project of home base work
        Met Tech
        harassing me and asking money
        fake data entry jobs