MITHAIMATE
2.5

MITHAIMATE Complaints & Reviews

Mithaimate is a cheat. There is no customer care contact no on the website. Late delivery of order and also it caused food poisoning.

Re-posting the feedback I gave over here:

I have ordered and delivered so many gifts to Swindon, UK, but this was by far one of the worst experience! Reasons are mentioned below in points (since there are more than one!) :

1. Delivery Time : It was delayed by days! I have to write you guys back for some speedy action.

2. I ordered Rasmali and this sweet is supposed to be very fresh. It was left at the near by Post Office for 2 days and just a note was left at the door, which was received at the day end. Don't you think a quick call would have really helped the recipient. Never-the-less it was not fresh when received. In fact caused food poisoning on consumption and the remaining have been thrown away. If you charge this much to deliver a piddle amount of sweet, might as well have some professionalism in your service. AT least make sure its delivered FRESH and wont cause any Health issue!

3. Will never ever recommend it to a friend. There is no contact number through which you can really contact anyone on the site.

Thanks, but no thanks!
Tanisha

Two months passed but my order No 2169 dated
    [protected] has not yet executed inspite of 10 reminders.The Mithaimate service is extremely poor & simly cheating customers online in the name of promotion & discount if purchased online by specific Bank etc.Hence beware of for this type o[censored]nfair trade practice
    Aug 13, 2020
    Hi All.. Yes, I agree. Mithaimate seems to be fraudulent online store. I have received my order 4 days later than the expected delivery date. I was really surprised when I first had a look at the size of the courier. I was trying to imagine how my order can fit into such a small package. And not to my surprise, when I have opened the package, the item that I have received is not what I have ordered. I have ordered a candle tray which is supposed to contain 12 flower shaped candles decorated in a voilet color tray. And the item that I have recieved is a single diya pasted on a rectangle shaped mirror. This is mere cheating. 'mithaimate.com' can not be trusted so please be careful. And I am not able to find any contact numbers on their website.

MITHAIMATE — non delivery of cake

I had ordered a cake and had got confirmation from bank for the amount deducted and Mithai mate have not delivered the cake nor they are responding properly. thye seem to be cheaters.

MITHAI — CHEATING

All the mithai shops weigh the mithai with the box. The buyer has to pay for gross weight and not nett weight. Will the Weights and Measures Dept. look into it ?
    Till date neither sent Mithai nor my Rs500.00