mms.airtelworld.com

mms.airtelworld.com Complaints & Reviews

I hav received an mms message in my mobile, with the web address www.airtelworld.com/mms with a password. when this link was opened i could not able to view in my mobile, so kindly guide me how to view this message thro online and not thro mobile.

i have received an mms.how i see it.plz help.
I am also facing the same problem. I've activated by paying Rs.400. I got sms from Airtel and has even been given website and passcode. Plzz help me to solve this problem. I badly want to see the image that has been sent to me by my close associate. Thanx.
I hav received an mms message in my mobile, with the web address mms.airtelworld.com with a password. when this link was opened i could not able to view in my mobile, so kindly guide me how to view this message thro online and not thro mobile.
hi airetl
hi airtel
The same has been repeated of late and I am also an complainant and so far I could not open my Office ( Internet ) on the Mobile platform.
hi airtel,
I hav received an mms message in my mobile, with the web address www.airtelworld.com/mms with a password. when this link was opened i could not able to view in my mobile, so kindly guide me how to view this message thro my mobile.
thankx
I hav received an mms message in my mobile, with the web address www.airtelworld.com/mms with a password. when this link was opened i could not able to view in my mobile, so kindly guide me how to view this message thro online.
Expecting you speedy reply please
i want see my mms but i can't do that pls suggest me. How to view this message online pls suggest me.
I hav received an mms message in my mobile, with the web address mms.airtelworld.com with a password.i could not able to view kindly guide me how to view this message.
I hav received an 3 mms message in my mobile, with the web address mms.airtelworld.com with a password.i could not able to view kindly guide me how to view this message. will it require some charges to activate?
I have received 2 mms sms in my cell phone, with the web addres mms.airtelworld.com with a pass word.Don't know hw to view d same.Plz help me.
dear sir/madam,

i couldnot view my mms plz reply me what should i do? my number [protected] and the mms is from [protected]
not able to open and no proper reply
Dear sir
i we want to know any anthoes mobiles call details and there are facaity information act 2005. so tell me what is the way to know the information tell me indetails.please reply i am waiting your reply
I got a message from Airtel saying that there is an MMS message for me at mms.airtelworld.com with Password..But when i open the Site mms.airtelworld.com, i get 2 brackets with one Mobile No & other one is for password. when i enter my Mobile No & the Password it shows result failed & no message found. Can u please tell me how can i open my mms as it is very important. waiting for ur reply soon.
I hav received an mms message in my mobile, with the web address www.airtelworld.com/mms with a password.when this link was opened i could not able to view in my mobile, so kindly guide me how to view this message thro online and not thro mobile.
or please download to my mail
hello, i receive a mms in my mobil but i couldn't watch it. plz send me an idea for watch mms. thank you
i have received an mms.how i see it.plz help.
i have mms msg but i open the link i am not see the photo show gied me to see the photo
please tell me to view my mms online
C MMS

Expecting you speedy reply please
i couldnt receive my mms so wat s de procedure 2 get my mms?
Not able to view MMS
i hav received an mms message in my mobile, with the web address www.airtelworld.com/mms with a password. so kindly guide me how to view my message on mobile
hello sir
i couldn't view my mms wich s sent by my frnd...
i hav received a text message instead of receiving a mms...
my number is [protected] and my frnd number is [protected]...
those mms were very important to me sir so please help me sir...
I m not able to view mms in cell...called Ccare people for help..but no use...I dunno what to do with this branded people...they boast to help but this problem hasnt been solved from past 3months...
Hoping someone wud help.
PIZ ACTIVATE MMS ON MY MOBUILE . [protected]

not viewing mms — not viewing mms

msg (MMS) recieved from 5919823 on 2-8-2009 at06.52pm.since it can not be delivered on my phone no [protected].Asking me to retrieve the MMS at http://125.21.241.88/mms.Use your no to login with a password(given).Plese answer me.

Thanking you. C. MRITHYUNJAYARAO.
plz chat with me my email ids is:[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]@gmail.com
I have got an sms for all friends chat when I open it was get actevated but I am not interested in your these offer I am feeling cheated from your company.
My complain is that Please activate do not call facility and refund my money back I am 67 years old person these offers are useless for me.
My Mob. [protected]
I have received two mms in my cell phone (SAMSUNG SGH-X630) being no. [protected] from No. [protected] but I could not see the MMS. I have also install the mms settings in my phone. How can I see the MMS. Whether this can be see in any html and if yes, kindly inform me about the HTML address from where I can see this. Plz. help me.
Hello Sir/Madam,
I'm receiving Msg. from 5919823 since last few days it can not be delivered on my phone no._____________.Asking me to retrieve the MMS at http://125.21.241.88/mms.Use your no to login with a password (given). Could you any one can let me know, whta excatly is this going on? Is this your sending and spreading virus among the computers and mobiles.

I'm waiting your reply...

Thanks for your help !!!

Nityanand
i have mms on my mobile how can i see that through online not a mobile. help me
i received a mms from number [protected] from http://mms.airtelworld.com...plz help me how 2 see mms online, and my number is [protected]
have received an mms.how i see it.plz help
i have received an mms.how i see it.plz help. id is Logon to http://mms.airtelworld.com/mms/ plz help mp
i couldn't view my mms plz reply me what should i do? my number [protected] and the mms is from[protected]
i have received an mms.how i see it.plz help.

i got a mms, from www.airtelworld.com/mms, how can i acess this plz help me.
    azam khan...
    I received an MMS and a specific passcode was given for the site airtelworld.com/mms to view the MMS. I also got MMSs earlier...