Mr Voonik
1.7

Mr Voonik Complaints & Reviews

I have odered shoes with order no r[protected]. Not satisfied by the product i had appealed for return. My request was accepted and the product was returned with a promise of refund of a amount of rs.637. The process of refund was initiated on 27/11/2018. But till now i have not got any information about my refund. Therefore i request you to initiate my refunding process as soon as possible.

Hi, i harshawardhan badgujar ordered t shirts from website. I ordered product. Product ordered were not as per size &standard. Order no. M[protected]-1& m[protected]-2 from mo. No.[protected]. Also costumer care no. Not working. There is no mention of return policy on site. Please return the said order& refund amount. So pls look into it & assist in same. Thanks
    Aug 8, 2021
    Hi Harshawardhan,

We are sorry to know that you are upset with us. Request for the Return of your products has been raised.
    Kindly fill in your Bank Details in the forms that have been sent through E-mail and submit it within 24 hours.

The products will be collected from the given address within 4 -5 working days. Subject to successful completion of Quality Check for the returned product, the amount will be refunded to your account within 7-10 working days.
    Every return package has a unique number. Before returning your product verify the item to be handed over. In case of multiple returns, different courier persons will come to collect different packages.

For any further assistance, please write to us at [protected]@mrvoonik.com, we will get in touch with you and resolve the issue at the earliest.

Team MrVoonik

1-7-2016
      Voonik order number:m[protected]
      I request refund
      When the order came to us i seen the watch this item seems like used one and amount is too costly for your product it looks like used before customer
      Please refund.in this site is not fair for purchasing new products available in your site &the cost of your product is too heavy while comparing other models in your site only
      May 02, 2017
      Pavan Vidyasagar Patil's response
      1099 rs please return
      Please replace my order ASP!!
      I want to order another think ! I want my cash back '!! Please this is 3rd complain I'm doing ! So take it seriously!!!
      And replace my order !!
      We ordered two trousers of size 36 of PARX in buy 1 get 1 offer from MrVoonik and for payment through netbanking I was directed to banking side via pay u siteThe amount was deducted but order was not placed.Please look into the matter and refund the amount.

Please my 1099 Rs voonik credit transfer my bank account & how to use voonik credit account please return my credit
      I am oder light Orange but deliver dark orange i don't like this plz change this
      Mu number [protected]