Nadakacheri

Nadakacheri Complaints & Reviews

Hi sir/madam two days before i try to reprint for income certificate but i pay amount form debit card payment is successfully but i cant received/download income certificate.i pay 25 rs payment how to collect the income certificate pls tell to me

Requested for Income certificate on 23rd April 2021, and they told VA will come only on Fridays, and to get the certificate...
    I have given TC as proof for getting my caste certificate still they have rejected stating that caste related documents not...

Nadakacheri — Yallapu Revenue Officer issued Cast and income Certificate by accepting Fake Birth Certificate

In Uttar Kannada District Yellapur City- 581359, Revanu Officer and Tahashildar Officer accepted Fake Birth Certificate from...

I applied for Caste certificate on[protected] on online mode after that I also submitted the hard copies in Nadakacheri kengeri office. I uploaded Aadhar Card, TC, PAN card but today the status is showing that application has been rejected due to non submission of Identity Card.

I have applied for Caste Certificate for my wife Noor Salma as attached. RD[protected]
      I have uploaded the Aadhaar card as a proof of Address, but when I check the status it says - ವಿಳಾಸದ ದಾಖಲೆಯನ್ನು ಒದಗಿಸಿರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ (‘ADDRESS PROOF NOT PROVIDED’).
      Why is Aadhar card not considered as address proof for this application.

I have filled online application for EWS certificate in nadakacheri portal and completed all the essentials. But while submitting documents in nadakacheri they are telling it is not logging in. Please tell me the way how I to log in ortell me the way to cancel the application so that I can reapply

Even after completing the waiting period of 7 days (working days) the attestation of Family Tree application is still pending with Chitradurga district, Hiriyur taluk, kasaba hobli RI.
          i requested the attestation of family tree on that is did the payment on18/02/2021 and the time required to finish this is just 7 days but still now there is no progress, its like 22 days nearly one month, please do the necessary as soon as possible

Hi sir,

i am applying in caste certificate in Nadakacheri web site, i applied all details and submitted payment it coming error Invalid RFC check.

kindly help me what to do, please guide me.

regards,
            Padma
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Have u received your caste certificate?

I have applied family tree certificate in online last month, but they rejected due to improper document

But...