Onlinedataentryjob.com

Onlinedataentryjob.com Complaints & Reviews

I have completed the amount of 5000 criteria for withdraw, I have complete 5912 but when I submit for withdraw then show update PAN Card for withdraw the money, can you tell me plz that how is the process o[censored]pdating my PAN Card??? I want to withdraw the money as soon as possible it's very urgent for me.plz solve my problem as soon as possible.

Https://www.onlinedataentryjob.com

Is totally scam website. When you join the website then website tell that do online work and reach Rs. 3000 for payment. When you hit the target then they increase limit to 5k.

After 2000 rs completed, not getting so much of work.only they gives 10 rs, 15 rs per day work to me.so i am confuse to do work continue or not?

I was given to understand it was a free/real site. Now you have not giving the money of 5000rs and from May to June. Even further if you are not giving money of 5000rs.for some pretext or other. I am not interest in any such fake sites. I have struggled hard day and night with my little kid for this money fake. Now you are giving me stupid reasons without giving my hard earned 5000rs. Do you think you are going to flourish in your life time by cheating like this madam/sir

This is fraud company actually i joined, 01may2021 so company policy write this i will discussed main points like-
          1-Daily post 1000 data entries per day
          2-No minimum data posting per day
          3-you can withdraw your earning once a day as soon as your account balance reaches 5000Rs.

my id - saur5309

So i joined 01/may/2021 actually starting 12 days work continued received so my amount reached...
          I have been working for onlinedataentryjob.com company since September 2020. Till date they have not paid for the work and also reduced their work and the first thing they said is that they will pay you only when you have completed Rs. 3000/- and then you will pay you only if you work for Rs. 5000/-. Now I have worked on Rs 5056/- and when I chose the option to withdraw money I was told to update my Pan Card number. There is...

My earnings at onlinedstaentryjob.com exceeds INR 3300 . I have requested for payment a several times to the website as about to them I can withdraw my earnings if it exceeds INR 3000. But neither they have not paid me yet nor send me any email.

I worked in Onlinedataentryjob site for 5018 rupees. I tried to withdraw money. But they ask PAN number to enter. But they didn't provide any space for filling PAN card number. So by looking the reviews of that site, many people say that it is a fake site. So please submit complaint and allow me to withdraw that cash. I lost my lots of time and effort on it. It's not only my issue, lots of people faced same issue. Please take a proper action on this site as it won't cheat any others anymore. Please we need an action to punish for this illegal activity. Please allow me to withdraw that cash also..

The company I was working for was playing a good game of fraud by attracting people who are willing to put in hard work to earn money online. But to earn the income, the employee is required to reach a minimum "earning" of 5000 units to receive the payment from the company. So I began to work diligently every day increasing my earning at the rate of 200 units a day until a time came when I reached the earning of 2850. After reaching this amount, the company suddenly reduced the tasks in such a way that I could only earn upto 30 units a day instead of 200, which will take me another 72 days to complete the minimum limit to earn the money online. I found that this exact scam is also been reported by many other employees after checking the reviews about onlinedataentryjob.com. I hope this complaint will be addressed and strict action will be taken against such fraudsters.

I have done free registration and was completing task when i reach 3500 limit amount the task decreased from 200 rs to 21 rs so that it not reach 5000rs limit soon. I request to consumer forum to take action against this site and if could get possible please resolve our money. Please immediately stop this type of website so that innocent person not cheated by them.

Onlinedataentryjob.com Recent Comments