OVERNIGHT EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES

OVERNIGHT EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES Complaints & Reviews

I have not recieved a courier of rakhi which has been posted by my sister 4 days ago raksha-bandhan, even after 15 days. and non of there customer care number answer,either the numbers are shown busy tone or they do not pick the phone calls. i am very embarrassed by the behaviour of the company.It looks that this is a fraud company. I am planing for a police complaint against the company now.

Rajeev
my courier dkt no is -[protected]
dated:28-07-12
Aug 13, 2020

PLEASE PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. IT IS A LIFE AND DEATH ISSUE. A COURT CASE PAPER NEEDS TO REACH HERE WITHIN TODAY 05/06/2008. VERY IMPORTANT.

DO NOT BLUFF CUSTOMERS BY GIVING WRONG INFORMATION THAT FROM KOLKATA IT WILL TAKE TIME 02 DAYS. DO NOT CHEAT PEOPLE.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND OUR URGENCY PLEASE. I WILL BE LOOSING A PERSON IF THE COURT DOCUMENTS DOES NOT COME TO MY HAND TODAY.

MAKE SURE I WILL GO FOR A LEGAL ACTION.

POD NO IS :[protected].

WHY THEY HAVE SEND THE COURIER BACK FROM HARIDWAR?

DO NOT PLAY WITH CUSTOMER I AM REPEATING YOU.

REGARDS

SHANTANU

OVERNITE COURIER SERVICES — A VERY IMPORTANT LETTER OF A PERSON'S LIFE AND DEATH

IT IS NOT AT ALL TOLERABLE THAT A COURIER OVERNITE EXPRESS SERVICES FAILS TO REACH HARIDWAR MORE THAN 08N DAYS FROM KOLKATA.

AFTER QUERIENG FROM THE LOCAL OFFICE OF HARIDWAR AND TALKING TO THE CONCERN PERSON MR. JEEWAN ([protected])
    I CAME TO KNOW THAT HE HAS RETURNED BACK MY COURIER TO DELHI WITHOUT INFORMING ME. MY MOBILE NO AND MY HOTEL LAN LINE NO IS CLEARLY MENTION ON THE ENVELOP.

IT IS A LIFE AND DEATH QUESTION OF A PERSON. A COURT CASE PAPER WAS THERE.

HOW DARE MY LETTER RETURNED BACK. I NEED CLARIFICATION OTHERWISE I WILL GO FOR A LEGAL ACTION.

PLEASE REVERT ME BACK ASAP.

REGARDS

SHANTANU
    GENERAL MANAGER
    COUNTRT INN AND SUITES BY CARLSON HARIDWAR.
    Please tell me the where is my COURIER my arivail no is[protected]

My Mob No is [protected]
    Please send me your ratrs .

Kaustuv Mukherjee
    Admin Dept East
    Reliance Money Limited
    59, Bhupen Bose Avenue,
    Kolkata - 700004
    Phone[protected]/06
    Cell 0 [protected]
    Plz give me the contect no of Gurgaon (Haryana)

I m wating for ur reply
    I also suffered due to non-delivery of courier in time. today is the 15th day since the courier is issued to my address. I am in a Metropolitan city, Bangalore.
    nobody responds properly, anybody knows higher authority in this courier company so that I can escalate this issue.
    If has just got a name but no committment. Keep qualified and decent people not goons to deliver documents who write the wrong date on the slip and lie that the door was locked. Did not still receive the HDFC document and the person from bhayander branch spoke very rudely as if not bothered. Do not make so much money as it will go down the drain. Tell the management to take action because a written complaint will be going to HDFC Bank. If required will claim damages and mental harrasment.
    Please tell me the where is my COURIER my arivail no is[protected] dt. 08.08.08

my mobile no is [protected]

it's very URGENT
    yes, i agree with this complaits actually we cant scold overnight but there workers and sub agencies
    serious .as they knew we will get our salary on the end of the month and that why they work according to there own wish .
    please inform me urgently about my courier pod no.[protected] from hyderabad to meerut my contact no . [protected]
    My courier was sent on dated[protected] dated 26.08.08 from Mandi Gobindgarh (Punjab) to Pune. But till we have not received this courier.

My Permanat Address is of pune
    Please confirm the status against docket no:[protected]

S.K.Sharma
    Agartala
    i m going to lose my job only because of the carelessness of over night couriers. my courier no. is[protected] .

they havnt deleaverd yet, it was supposed to be delivered on 2nd october in any case. today is 5th october.
    Please tell me the where is my COURIER my Docket No.[protected]

My Mob No is[protected]
    [censored] useless fellows, i[censored] cant deliver the product in right time, why do u take up such task,
    I am not recieved courier. it was despacted on 28.08.08 Doc. no H28249118.

regrds
    manjunath m
    hi my courier no : [protected], have not received yet.
    M.Venkanna Babu
    Hyderabad,
    Andhra Pradesh.
    I have not received my coureir and my docket no[protected]

I have not recieved your courier dated 08/09/10 & courier no.[protected]

with regards
    K.Ramaswamy
    Where is my courier doct no. 88418900
    i am not recive my courier from 10 days
    doct no. 88418900 pls confirm my courier
    Hi i have to receive my courier from hdfc bank my courier no is[protected] pls send me immediately.
    my address: 22 v.m.c colony,
    robertsonroad,
    rs puram,
    cbe-641002.
    ph : [protected]
    My courier (no. [protected]) containing PAN card was despatched from Mumbai on 11.12.2008 and the same has not been received yet by me. So tell me where is my courier's item? I am still waiting for your earliest response.

Yours
    Mukesh Kumar
    Jaipur
    A courier was sent to me from Chennai on the 19th of December, 2008.The L.R.No: 45771618.It was paid for by the Chennai party and till the 24th I had not still received it.On tracing the parcel i was told that they come to Kodaikanal only once a week.So i had to send a person down to Dindigul paying an additional Rs200/- to collect the parcel. So for 5 days the parcel had not reached me and over that i had to collect it myself from Dindigul.So what kind of courier service is this ? But the payment was collected.Even the ordinary postel service is faster.Please look into this matter and i want a refund on my money.
    Courier sent from L&T Vadodara, Gujarat TO L&T, Kalapakkam, Tamil Nadu on 24.12.08. Still not recieved. Bad Services.

Doccet No.:[protected] Dtd. 24.12.08 Through Over night Couriers

Please trace it & deliver to day itself
    I have not received my courier which has been dispached from delhi DOCKET NO=[protected],

please look in to this matter, but your Executive Mr UMESH KUSHVAHA (Mob No- [protected]) Kanpur he is very irresponsible and absolutly bad manner man he don't no how to talk with customers. I am totally disappointed with over night services and behavior.

B.SAHAY
    TILL DATE I CAN'T TRACE MY COURIER.

MY FRIEND SENT ON LAST WEEK.

MY POD NUMBER IS 1512081.

KINDLY FIND AND GIVE MY COURIER
    i am also the one of them because i am also not receiving the couriers from last one month
    my consignment no is 88690945
    Status of our courier no[protected] booked from Hyderabad on 31.12.2008
    My Courier No is[protected]. It's a courier from Bajaj Allianz.
    I would like to know the status of my courier.
    Could you please respond quickly.

Gaurav VInay
    i am not recive my courier from 10 days
    doct no.[protected] pls confirm my courier
    Dear sir/madam

I came to know that my pan card sent by Inocome Tax Department, but sofar i've not received. courier sent by No. is [protected], please let me when I receive my PAN Card

Anuj Gupta
    i have not recived my courior last & my Pod No Is[protected] please smail me if have any information of regarding on that cheque
    I have'nt received my courier having Doct No[protected]
    please give the details of the courier no:[protected] &[protected].pls done needfull
    I haven't received my courier having POD No.[protected] From ICICI bank to 3/3 Sanjay Nagar Rewa Bag, Near Nahar Darwaza Dewas.

Dheeraj Pandey
    do not delivered this courier[protected] plz return to smc with immidiate effect
    I have not received my courier[protected] which is extremely urgent for me to have in my hands. It has been dispatched on 06.02.08 from TEVA API INDIA LTD. GREATER NOIDA PLOT NO. 2G, 2H, 2I UDYOG VIHAR, by Surinder Singh. It has to be deliever at following address.

S.TILAK RAJ SINGH
    H.NO.-332, B-54 SOUTH CITY COLONY,
    BATALA, DISTT.- GURDASPUR,
    PUNJAB-143505
    Courier Do No.[protected] not Received
    I want my courier i am waiting for last two months but rec.

P.o.D. No.[protected]

mobile No.[protected]

jalandhar
    it is very bad situation & i feel the management should have some courtesy to at least get back to the customers. I am facing the same problem my docket no.[protected]. which was priorty parcel ordered by air due to some urgencies. They had promised to deliver the material today, but they now say that today is their holiday and they will deliver tomorrow. I have advised my suppliers hence forth to stop sending me material by overnight couriers.
    my parcel docket-no[protected] is bajaj allianz life insurance polici wchci was couriered on 5th jan 09 till today not recieved and very worried about it pls do the needfull as early as possible.
    my cell no.[protected]
    I DIDNT GET THE COURIER FROM HDFC CREDIT CARD[protected]. THE SAME DESPACHED FROM CHENNAI ON 19th FEB. BUT DIDNT GET SO FAR( 27th FEB).
    THEY HAV ONLY ONE OFFICE IN COCHIN AND ONLY 1ONE PERSON TO SERVE ALL AROUND THE COCHIN. THIS IS REDICULAS. PLEASE AVOID THIS COURIER AGENCY.
    POOR SERVICE, POOR RESPONSE, BAD ATITUDE,
    DONT SEND ANYTHING THRU OVERNIGHT COURIER. I'VE TWO BAD EXPERIENCE FROM THIS COURIER. THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH FACILITY TO SERVE THE CUSTOMERS.

IRRESPONSIBLE COURIER SERVICE.

DONT BOOK ANYTHING THRU THIS COURIER.

ARUN
    where is my courier.bill no-[protected]
    Hello Overnight,

I have sent a courier to kolkata as on 2nd of march, with POD[protected], person named sangeeta chakravorty.
    Yet, they have not received, would request you to please verify this issue on urgent basis.

Regds,
    Kundan
    i am not recive my courier. it was despatch date 20 march 2009 doct no. [protected], and doct no.[protected] and despatch date13 march 2009 doct no. [protected], [protected]. pls confirm my courier.

my mob. no.- [protected], [protected]
    i havent received courier ...my pod number is[protected]...it is of malad(mumbai)...

I have not Received Courier for last 4 Daya.

I have not recieved courier booked from Hyderbad on 28.03.2009 & courier no.[protected]

with regards
    Vijender
    chennai-600102
    sir/madam..
    i am waiting for a courier send by HP redemption cell. HP computers for the past 13 days. still now i have not got any response from you . what shall i do? whether i want to send my courier number?
    jayakrishnan
    kottuppallil, puramattom,
    thiruvalla, pathanam, thitta, kerala-689543
    ph no:[protected]
    mob:[protected]
    please send the status of docket no[protected]
    I have not recieved my courier from last 6 days. courier sent by panjab national bank to krishna nagar meerut road gzb. my mobile no is [protected].
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I was suppose to receive the HSBC bank courier (No.[protected] by 25th of April, but till now I have not received it. Somebody called from this number [protected] and they have taken my house address. # 142, Nehru Road, 4th Cross, Girinagar 1st Phase, Bangalore - 560 085. My mobile number is [protected].

If I try to contact the number [protected], it says incoming call is barred. Please let me the status of the courier.

Sham Bharadwaj. R

Please inform me where is my docs vide POD No.[protected] and that was delivered from FIEO

this is urgent and please inform as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Narayan Panda
    Bhubaneswar
    (M)- [protected]

OVERNIGHT EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES — Delivered to wrong person

My certifactes were send on my old communication address which was cahanged a year back.

Instead of confirming the address with the origin, or returning it to the origin they have delivered my critical documents on a strangers hand with out confirming the consignee or receiver details.

Awb no[protected] on 16-march-2009

Sangita
    my important business documents was missing
    couriers no:[protected] this couries send reached r not to coustamer place
    I have not received the below mentioned Courier. Which is forwarded from Banglore tata Motors to Cochin Tata Motors.

Herewith attached the POD Details and dispatch date.

POD[protected]
    Date-26.03.09

Pls give us the Consignment delivery slip the same is delivered.
    I have not received my bank document my AWb no.[protected]. reply me as soon as possible.
    Airway bill no.[protected].Item despatched has remained undelivered for 4 days. Have contacted CUTTACK office cell no.[protected].Attitude totally non-cooperative.Excuse given courier boy not available.Better close down your office in this city.Your organisation only gets bad name like this.I was told there are local holidays so I can collect from the office.Can you help.
    bad services
    My courier from sodexo bearing no- ABN[protected] despatched on 29.06.09. Still we have not recd. Please let us know the status where the courier is. when we can expect delivery the same.
    i dnt recieved my courier from last 15 days. my docket no. is[protected] &[protected]
    Where is my courier c/n no is[protected]. I am not receive my courierlast 10 days.
    Pleace confirm my courier.

THANKINGYOU
    SUBRATA DEY

Mobile no_- [protected] [protected]
    my imint card sent through your courier service ref no- [protected] seems not to have even reachd in my postal address seems to give reason that no one was there at home to recive it.
    i am not recive my courier from 8 days
    doct no.[protected] pls confirm my courier
    hi
    where is my company courier doct no[protected]

hey where is the courier i have not received from 10days, can any give me hyderabad contact number of overnight courier services and my coninee num[protected]
    i have not receive my courier.it has been send on 13/08/09. but still i have not receive it.
    courier no. is [protected].
    my mob no. is [protected], [protected]
    Icici bank sent a letter through overnight express and they have provided the airway no:[protected].
    But I have not yet received this letter. Please confirm and call to my number [protected].
    I am not received the gift pack(philips home theater) from delhi sended by HP. my address in andhra pradesh state. My consignment no is[protected]. I called you many times, but you said as we dispatched. but got mail from HP is we sent the gift. please inform me . and also you taken amore time.
    i am not recive my courier and my docket no[protected]
    please confirm my courier
    This is to inform you that i have not received my pan card yet. The pan card is alloted to me and It is being courier from your company. Please do let me know the exact status of the same and request you to send it as early as possible. I am giving herewith the details.

ABDUL REHMAN MIN
    CONTACT NO. [protected]
    52/B KUMBHARWADA,
    PRAJAPATI SOCIETY, 60 FT RD,
    DHARAVI.
    MUMBAI - 400017

BILL NO. [protected]
    I have not received my courier sent from Gail (India) limited, New Delhi. I dont have any proof for it? how should i contact the courier service and claim my courier???
    I have received message from overnight express that they are tracing me and send me two cont. no. but i m continuously trying both no. nobody is entertaining to attain calls,

If someone take responsibility than please convey this message to top management sothat o body will play with the customers, I also complaint it to HDFC Bank for such type of activity of overnight,

My ref No. is[protected]as per message),
    And two cont. no. given in message are [protected]/17,

Ravindra Kumar Vaishnao
    SIr ji plz confirm me about my pending pod no. which is as follows.[protected]. ASAP. my mobile no. is [protected]
    I have got sms from HP services that they had dispatched my gift vide AWB No.[protected] dt. 03.09.09 and till date ur web site and your customer care saying they didn't get the packet from chandigarh. HOW it is possible that even after 5 days ur u did not get any information about the packet. This is horrible and how can we trust on your service.
    Kindly clarify the situation ASAP.

Tejinder
    yet, i am not receved my courier from 7 days doct no.[protected]

ahemadabad
    i am not receved my courier doct no[protected]

ahemadabad
    yet, i am not receved my courier doct no is[protected]

mo no [protected]
    MY NAME IS S KUMARASWAMY 62 GANDHI ROAD CHOOLAI MEDU CHENNAI 600094 I AM EXPECTING SOME COUREIER FORM AXIS BANK NADANNAM BRANCH CHENNAI POD NO[protected] THERE ARE BOOK ON DATED[protected] STILL I AM NOT YET RECVIED . SO KINDLY CHECK ITUP
    S KUMARASWAMY
    hiiii
    my couries not recived
    my s.no[protected]
    Sir, i didnt recieve my courrier sent from HP .please to understand my situation.hoping that you can help me in this.
    My no. [protected]

[protected] tracking no
    [protected] courier - overnight
    Please give the status of my consingment no.[protected]
    HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COURIER FOR LAST 6 DAYS.

Ref No.[protected]
    I am not recieved courier. it was despacted on 12.09.09 Doc. no [protected]

I had applied for PAN card of my Aunty Teresa Balasubramaniam on 15-07-09 and based on that i send mail to PAN centre stating that i had not received the PAN card.

They sent me a reply mail stating that they had already sent the PAN card through your courier service "OVERNITE" delivered on 27-07-09,

just copy pasting what they had sent me for my reply...

Status: Delivered.

Date of Delivery: 29-JUL-2009

Nameof Courier Agency: Overnite

Document no. Of Courier Agency: [protected]

Address:H NO P451-A MES OLD POWER HOUSE BEHIND AVIATION MUSEUM ALTO BOGMOLO VASCO DAGAMA Goa 403801

Please do the needful and oblige

Vijay pillai
    Docket No[protected] dated 24.9.2009 from bangalore to gulbarga till today not yet recevied
    I have not recieved your courier dated 30/09/10 & courier no.[protected],
    i dnt recieved my courier from last 15 days. my docket no. is[protected]
    I am not recd my courier from 1 month
    doct no.[protected] pls confirm immediately

M/S Auto Parts Centre is your regular customer, receiving parcels daily from your Kashmir Gate booking office regularly. I used to get the parcel the very next day itself. But for the past 3 weeks, i am getting the parcel delayed and receiving it only after 3 days. It has been very much affected me and my supplier who is in Delhi. I have complained about this many time in your Coimbatore delivery office, but there was no response and no actions were taken. If this continues then i have to switch on to other courier company and their charges are less than your courier company.

So kindly take necessary actions as soon as possible for prompt delivery. I hope effective steps will be taken from your side.

Thanking you,
    I am not received my Courier doct No.[protected] dt. 04.09.09.
    Please give me confirmation as soon as possible.

Bimal Roy
    I livinig in bazpur(usnagar)uttarakhand.here your agent of overnite never delivery to us they always given delivery from to shop.which is uregent or normal delivery. please take up case immet.my doc no.is[protected].and open shop as his descretion many time 11am in morning
    i haven't receive my courier ... courier no>[protected].

contact No: [protected]
    Dear Team,

I really disappointed with your service, from last 3 days, I have not received my parcel, As you should understand the value of customer, please let me know the clear picture of my currier status as quick as possible,

My POD is :[protected]

Regards:
    Lokesh Kumar
    pls deliver my HDFC Atm Card Coce No as early as possible. They deliver it since last 15 days till i dont receive it
    hi,

I have not received my courier till now .courier no :[protected].
    Please confirm the status.

Rajiv Roushan
    hi i have not receive my courier from kotak bank .i have received a message thru bank there sent by overnite courier has been dispatched AWB ;[protected], COURER ON 22/10/2010, so plz send immediately to my address,
    D.CHANDRA SHEKAR,