Passport Enquiry

Mobile:
Mobile:

Awesome

Passport Enquiry Complaints & Reviews

I am Priya Jain. I have submitted my application for fresh passport on 27th Nov 2012. Police came to my home for verification but that time I was on medical leave .police sent the status of my file to passport office is "Not present in Home".

When I came form my home town and gone to Police station to find out the status of my file. They said my file has been sent to the passport office. For this I have to again visit the Passport office or not?
One more problem I am facing currently is that As I stay in a rental flat and agreement of this rental flat is going to be End this month. We have to shifted to other location. If verification will be done in next month I will not be present in Old Address.
So Is it possible I can give two addresses means old address and the new address. So please will come to my new address?

Passport Enquiry — police enquiry not arrived

I have applied for passport in madurai passport office. Since i am studying in chennai they have asked me to include a police verification in chennai egmore also... Now in my native they have finished police verification.. in chennai they have not call me yet.. wat can i do now to complete??

passport application file — passport file enquiry

my passport file TH[protected] NAME :MUKUL EKNATH HIRLEKAR has been caught up in the process of police verification.My local police station mira road(e) say that they have sent back the file to sp office thane and say that they do not know abt it whereabouts.could you please get that checked

passport enquiry
    Hello Sir,
    I have applied for my passport in July 19th 2011 in Lucknow passport office and police enquiry has been done on . however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference number: -LKO-A[protected]
    Passport applied date : - 19/July/2011
    Place applied : - Lucknow, up
    Name of applicant : - SUNITA
    Date of Birth : - 01/Jan/1976
    Hello Sir,
    I have applied for my passport (now 3 months old) on Aug 14th 2008 in bakuntypur passport office (SP office) and police enquiry has been done on Aug 25th 2008. however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference number: - rplz-925115/08
    Passport applied date : - 14/Aug/2008
    Place applied : -bakunthpur, c.g
    Police verification completed : - 20Aug/2008 or 25th Aug
    Name of applicant : -Amit Kumar
    Date of Birth : - 01/06/1981
    i submit my passport for clearence.but i didnot get till this time.my passport number is "c 890"
    hi.my name is Arun kumar.A..i have applied for passport on 29th of feb.but till now i didnt get any information abt tat passport.till now no police enquiry ..almost one month is completed.so please look into the matter and check it out
    I have got my passport no in 2007 but up till now why they not dispatched now in 24-02-09.Earlier also I have given complain but no output has come .
    Please let me know the status of my passport z654123 applied on 30 oct 2008
    i have not received any information about my passport sir please check the details
    this is phani.my proper is in A.P. iam working in bangalore for 2 years. how to apply
    I have applied for passport on 12-03-09. My police verification has been done almost one month back. But still my police verification record has not been received by the regional passport office. The details of the application are:

File Reference Number : B09058309 Application Date : 12/03/09
    Applicant's Name : ABHIJIT HAZARIKA Applicant's Date of Birth: 06/07/83

The corresponding police verification records are:

Malleswaram PS PASS NO. 281/09
    M.L./1328/09
    Sending date 28/04/09

Abhijit Hazarika
    Dear sir/madam,
    I have applied for passport on 17.10.08. My police verification has been done almost THREE month back. But passport cannot received by me. The details of the application are:

File Reference Number : Z156894, Key No: [protected], Application Date : 17.10.08
    Applicant's Name : MURALI DHARAN.G Applicant's Date of Birth: 28.01.86

MuraliDharan.G
    my passport application no.z240741 has been sent to the passport office bangalore on 10/06/09
    by the s.p office gulbarga.The E.M.S speed post no. is EK[protected] IN.Kindly let me know the status of passport as early as posible.
    i want my passport enquiry
    please give me a information of my passport deatails
    passport ready or not
    Dear
    sir/madam,

I have applied for passport on 21.05.09. My police verification has been done almost ONE month back. But passport cannot received by me. The details of the application are:

File Reference Number : BNG2/210037/09, Application Date :23/03/2009
    Applicant's Name : IRFANAHMED - NOORAHMED - MULLA Applicant's Date of Birth: 01.06.1983

I.N.MULLA
    status of my passport my no is BNGW31021109

I had applied for passport 2 months ago after police enquiry/verification (on 16/04/'09, file ref no;BNGW60013309, Honnavar police station). still i hav not recieved my passport. when I checked the status online, msg is showing as "file is in line for further processing". May I knw how long processing will take place & when will get the passport.I heard tht it will take max of 1mnth but already its already 2 months now. I have a job offer abroad.Im waiting for my passport.kindly do the needful.

thank you.
    Respected Sir,
    as i Mohammed Shabbir Ali Moge has applied for passport, and till now i have not received any status,
    my file number is Z240932 and Date of Birth 1st April 1953.
    hope i will receive my passport soon.

Respected Sir,
    as i Kaneez Fatima has applied for passport, and till now i have not received any status,
    my file number is Z240929 and Date of Birth 5st April 1960.
    hope i will receive my passport soon.

I had given to make a passport with all the documents, related along with 1500 Rs, as making charges, in NoV 2005.I had given by mistake mentioned the work place that time where I was working, which lasted for a year only.It was in Maharashtra state, so my passport which was given in Karnataka came to Maharashtra state., where I was residing in a PG(paying guest)...I had received a contact letter saying that I have to submit address proof of PG.I did my best to make it possible but there is no matching of any address, finally I took a document of the company where I was working as an address proff, later I came to know that it is not valid, . Now am in Karnataka, Hubli and here there is only one office that only collects and passes in on to the Bangalore office .I had taken contact number where there is no one to pick up the phone only keeps on ringing...Now my passport lies in the state of Maharastra, where I no longer reside. Kindly now suggest me that what further can I do...I came to know that I have to send an intimation of my permanent address. But there is no address of Bangalore office or the contacts. No intimation of it.
    Taking this as a personal request from my end, as needed by you for the address details/proof, I had already submitted...Please make it a mandate as passport request is been given in NOV 2005, but till date there is no sign of it...Kindly make it possible as passport is needed V urgently by me as amount been submitted and only there is delay in receving the passport as for the address Proof and police verification is been duely submitted.
    As a humble request, kIndly consider this as a personal request and deliver my passport at the earliest to the address in Karnataka.
    i apply my past 3mts but i did'nt got my passport, so, please od me a favour
    when come my passport sir please
    Dear
    sir/madam,

I have applied for passport on 23.06.09. My police verification has been done almost ONE month back. But passport cannot received by me. The details of the application are ...File Reference Number :BNGW11376309, Application Date :23/06/2009
    Applicant's Name : MOHDAMMED KAFEEL AHMED .Applicant's Date of Birth: 15.6.1988
    with due respect sir i received a letter from ur Department as i m giving the descriptio below, i cant able to understand this, pls tell me in detail about this...
    File No.CHDRO2049109
    Teh.Baghapurana
    Disit Moga Pb.142038

Sub:-GRANT OF PASSPORT FACILITIES

Sir/madam,
    with reference to ur application/letter dt.11/08/09 on the subject cited above the request to you furnish the desired information/documents within one month falling, wich is ur application will be treated as closed.
    FURNISH COPY OF SPOUSE PASSPORT
    IN REPLY PLEASE QUOTE THE ABOVE REFERENCE NUMBER AND DATE
    ...
    CAN U PLS DESCRIBE ME AAL THIS ON MY MOBILE NUMBER
    PLS

TAHNX
    WAITING FOR UR REPLY
    respected sir,
    This is to inform that i vikas bhati with my file no. hydw67647309 did not got any police enquiry i have submitted my application on 01/06/2009.
    So i kindly request you to check into the matter cause i need write my Graduate Record Exmination(i.e., GRE ).

Thankingyou

I have applied for the passpost 05.09.2009 and the file reference no is BNGW01396409. Could you please tell me how to check the status online with regard to my application.

Kindly advice and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
    Vijaykumar
    i have applied for passport on 45 days back and police verification has been done but till to day i dint got my passport.so pls reply fpr the same.
    I have applied for passport on[protected], in Jammu. My file no. is JMU A[protected]. Police verifications also done in both my present address and in my permanant address. Eventhough verifications done a month back still my passport status is shown as POLICE RREPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED. May I kindly request you to do the needful as soon as possible as I want to attend a family programme in abroad.

Thanking You

Yours Truly,
    John Majel. (JMU A[protected]
    hi am vineesha file no: w230304

i have not done with enquiry ... but the officials r doubtin abt passport being a student that to cituizen y should we struggle for passpert so much

I have applied for pass port and Poilice verification has also been done 2 months back.But til now i dint get my pass port.

My Application Number is 357024.

Please go through and let me know

Bhavya
    I have applied for passport 3 months back. still in process.

Please do needful for get soon

I am Rajesh Jidigam

I have applied for passport and Poilice verification has also been done 1 months back in hyderabad. But till now i dint get my pass port.

So, i have been to passport office, they kept hold beacuse i need to submit the old address details of Banglore. i have submitted long back. My passport status shows as empty status.

My Application Number is W678551.

Please go through it and let me know

Please send me reply to my id [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,
    Rajesh Jidigam
    I have applied for passport on 03-08-09. My police verification has been done almost one month back. But still my police verification record has not been received by the regional passport office. The details of the application are:

File Reference Number : A087899 Application Date : 03/08/09
    Applicant's Name : Arvind Kumar Rai, Applicant's Date of Birth: 17/01/1977
    hello sir, is there any possibility to see about my passport information.these maeans any outstanding people.so plz reply for me.
    i am Khalil ali so Anwar ali from (u.p. lucknow) please give me informetion of my passport.beacause my LKOA23515009 diposit on date[protected]
    I have applied my passport on 5th Jan'10 and police enquiry has been completed and clear everything.

But the same status "the passport will dispatch in week's time" from last 25 days.

Do the needful as earliest as possible.
    My file no is:A000821
    i have applied fro renewal of my passport file no :HYDCO1172210 on 14 june till now the status message is the information is not available or either wrong what to do now
    pls suggest me now what to do
    hi, i am ramesh, did'nt recevied the passport, police verification will be finished, 11/2 month gone way, but did, nt received the passport, please check details
    Name Ramesh M
    Father Name Mahendran R
    Date of Brith[protected]
    Address No: 1/182, Pillaiyar koil street, manapakkam, chennai-600116.
    I can apply my son passport dt 09.02.2010, File no:600 712.No Intimation can't receive from your office until now.So very soon reply my mail ID alaguthangam.[protected]@gmail.com
    respected, i apply a new passport at namakkal dist, in[protected]. at present icannot get my passport please arrange my passport immediately sir, fie no CBEZ 50107010, web file no CBEI05166310. name PRAKASAM MADESHWARAN, fathername MADESHWARAN. my email id- [protected]@yahoo.in
    My Mother's passport form was submitted one and half months ago.All I see is no change in the process of creation.Its really annoying sometimes when we have to make an urgent trip and there is no response from the passport department. Indian govt. should do something about it. pls . If official guyz can do something about it then pls call me [protected]
    police enquiry not yet done
    i have applied for passport on 18/9/2010.it has been more than 11/2 month and no police enquiry is done till now.my passport file no. is HYDw601996.please help me out ...
    i applied passport in villupuram district collector office. but my police enquiry done. I tried to get information from weside address www.passport.tn.gov.in... But I did not get any information from website.Please give me the exact wesite to check my passport status to get the information.

my paasport file reference no : z606000
    key no : [protected]
    name : Leelavathi
    District collector office : villupuram
    DVPM: 0073930
    Email address: [protected]@gmail.com
    Mobile : 0091 [protected]
    hi, my name is Naveen Chander Kulashri
    I have applied for fresh passport on 20/09/10, after 1 month police enquiry also completed.
    For last 2 months i have found in " Police report is clear, Application is under process" shown in passport enquiry status.
    Its almost 3 months completed. Please issue my passport as soon as possible.
    File Reference no. is A057113
    Application Date: 20/09/10
    HELLO SIR,
    A HAVE APPLY FOR PASSPORT LAST 5 MONTH, NOW WE GET FILE # G5597 D O B -3/9/44 AND G5598 DOB -1/11/44, NOW MANY DAYS YOU WILL TAKE TO ISSUE PASSPORT . I FOUND UR SERVICE TO SLOW . I BEG YOU PLS HELP US, IM WAITING YOUR RPLY . MY EMAIL ID [protected]@yahoo.com .
    I Anil Arora father of minor Rishabh Arora, ref.to receipt no Too1649, my correspondance address in application is :- Vipul Orchid Garden, Tower-GH/5, Flat no 14/B, Suncity, Sector-54, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122003 . i am thankful to passport office issued the passport in time but despatch on wrong address, i have not got the passport which wes applied in TATKAL, pl you are requsted to pl make the correction and sent again at correct address
    thanks and regards
    Anil Arora
    Hello Sir,
    I have applied for my wife and cheldran passport on Jan 4th 2011 in Hubli passport office and police enquiry has been done on Feb 08th 2011. however we didn't recieve any updates on this till date. I am not finding any status in online enquiry site. could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. below are the application details:

Passport file reference No: - BN[protected]Name of applicant : Shaheen Banu )
    Passport file reference No :- BN[protected]Name of applicant : Faizan ahemad )
    Passport file reference No : BN[protected]Name of applicant : Arshiya Nazneen )
    Passport applied date : - 04/Jan/2011
    Place applied : Hubli
    Police verification completed : - 08/ Feb /2011
    I am Dongrisab N Noorappanavar applied passport application on 08/09/2010.
    and police verification is also done since from 3 months back, but yet i am not received passport. and there status also . please reply me i am wattling your kind response early.

File Number : BNGW29126610
    Name : Dongrisab N Noorappanavar
    Email : [protected]@gmail.com
    Mob No : [protected]
    I am GOVINDARAJULU KRISHNNAPA applied renewal of my passport on 09/02/2011. Am getting cancelled seal on the same day for my passport (A8139663). Police verification also done on 28/02/2011. I tried to get my passport information from website but getting “passport will be issued only on receipt of confirmation from Bangalore. (or) after one month from the date of submission which ever is earlier”
    My file reference number is o00041711.
    Location : TRICHY passport office.
    My Id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Phone :+91 [protected].
    I request you, please response .am waiting for your good reply.
    dear sir,
    My name: Nazeer Baig.
    File Reference no. HYD-Z[protected]
    Applyed date on:[protected]

Actually i applied my passport on[protected]. After applied my passport, with in 15 days police verification came and is checked every thing and all are ok. then when i checked my status in online the status came like:

"Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by[protected]. Subject to all documents being in order."

Given date is passed but this status is not changing. So i want update of my passport status. Its very urgent, so plz kindly check and update my status when i will expect my passport.

thanks
    Dear sir/madam,
    I have applied for passport on[protected]. My police verification has been done almost FOUR month back. But passport cannot received by me. The details of the application are:

File Reference Number : NGP-F[protected], Application Date :[protected]
    Applicant's Name : DISHA GIRISH SOMIYA, Applicant's Date of Birth:[protected]

DISHA GIRISH SOMIYA
    Police verification for my passport having file no cal-w[protected] is completed. but till today i have not received my passport. It is to be despatched within 27th may 2011. please send the status of the same.
    iam NAGARAJA DONDALA applied passport on15/11/2010, my passport file no =A374749, But till today i have not received my passport.

Station HYDERABAD last updated on[protected]
    File Reference Number : HYD-A[protected] Application Date :[protected]
    Applicant's Name : NAGARAJA DONDALA Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
    STATUS :

It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time

please tell me what's the probleme my passport send to me I request you, please response .am waiting for your good reply.

my moble no=[protected]
    dear sir/madam

i have applied for passport on 15/11/2010.My passprot file no: hyd-A374729, NAME :NAGARAJA DONDALA

Application is under process" shown in passport enquiry status.

Y R THE SHOWN SAME STATUS AT LEAST ONE YEAR BANK PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THE STATUS THE CAUSE OF DELAY
    sir.
    i have applied for passport last five month ago now we get
    fill ref.no.HYD HO3518211 D.O.B 30 JUN 1977.
    i being your please help us i m wating your reply
    my ID a.[protected]@yahoo.com
    I have applied for passport on 12th June, 2012. in got police inquiry. but i didn't get any more information. I have applied in villupuram collector office. my file no. is z[protected]. please update my status.
    sir/madam,
    I have applied for passport on 22/06/12. My police verification has been done almost two month back. But passport cannot received by me. The details of the application are:

File Reference Number : TR[protected], fees recieipt no TR1F[protected] Application Date : 04.06.12
    Applicant's Name : M.SATHISH, Applicant's Date of Birth:[protected]

m.sathish
    Respected Sir,
    I have applied for my passport on augest 24, 2011 in mumbai passport office and Police Enquiry has been done on sep 07, 2012. However I didn't recieve any updates on this till date.I am not finding any status in online enquiry site.Could you please enquire on the same and do the needful. Application details are given below :-

Passport file File Number : BO[protected]
    Passport Applied Date : 24/08/2012
    Passport Office : MUMBAI (ANDHERI)
    Police verification completed : 07/09/2012
    Name of applicant : ARIF MOHD GULZAR MOHD SHAIKH
    Date of Birth : - 03/08/1984
    I am Samrat Khan.My Passport file number is CA08Z[protected].
    It is already been almost 1 yr I haven't received my Passport.Police verification was done and I submitted my all testimonials.Please it is all about my career.Since 6 months there is same status in the application tracker.

Please I beg your kind notice about my Passport.

Thanking you.

Samrat Khan
    Dear sir/madam
    i poornima venkatesh prabu applied fresh passport on 18/05/2016. And file no is : ma[protected] and dob is: 25/10/1990
    still i didn't call for police verification, i already enquired my local police station they searched and told till now no information about my passport, please verify it and kindly arrange verification as early as possible

best regards,
    poornima

Passport Enquiry — NEW PASSPORT [Resolved]

Respected Sir,
      I have applied for my passport on July 21, 2011 in Kolkata passport office and Police Enquiry has been...

Hi SIR/Madam,
      Iam Paramanantham,

I applied for passport last month(13.05.2011). I cleared my police verification too. But i got a message(sms) that "your police verification seems to be incomplete, awaiting reports from other address". Just give me the solution how to proceed next sir...

My File number is RPO MDUZ544657

Thanking U
      Aug 13, 2020

passport — problem in passport verification status

i have applied for passport in february month and police verification had been successfully completed without any issues but still my passport status could not be verified online.
      ref no:z 551737
      district:cuddalore
      pls solve this issue.........

This is to inform you that from last more than two months my application is under process. Within the passport status enquiry section from last one month it's reflecting "police report is clear, application is under process". But there is no any development regarding the further processing. My application file no is A03164411.

Please check and do the needful.

Sudhanshu
      pandey.[protected]@rediffmail.com
      respected sir, ,
      i have applied my passport on[protected]..but still i havn't got my passport.my police enqiry has done, , , but when I checked passpot status and there allways keep written that your passport has been dispached in a week's time, , My refernce number is w290925, jaipur...and my date of birth is 5-7-1990.sir plz tell about my passport as soon as possible on my email [protected]@gmail.com..i need passport urgently, ,
      Hello Sir,
      I have applied for passport on 12th June, 2012. i got police inquiry also. then i have got a call letter from the regional passport office for bonafide certificate. i have sent it. Till now i didn't get any information regarding this. so please update my status.

Reg no.= A 006253 10

Good morning sir/madam,
        this is the 3rd time i am trying to get help from consumer forum regarding my pasport enquiry.
        i am so depressed about it as afetr being evrything ok from my side i am waiting since 3 months.
        as i mentioned already that in june month enquiry for my passport came but unfortunately i was in summer vacation. returned and subbited application along with my 3 friends in jaipur passport office to Mr sharma sir. after some days enquiry for my friends came not mine.
        on 13 july i resubmitted the same form along with others- again enquiry of others occur my not.
        on 10th of august i againn submitted the same...and ridiculously again enquiry of others are happening, but me not.

Please Please look after it.

Aayesha Parveen
        Reg no= A 006253 10
        M.Sc. Bioinfo
        Banasthali Vidyapith
        Mb- [protected], [protected]
        Id- [protected]@gmail.com
        Hello Sir/Madam,
        I am Arunbalaji.T. I lost my register number receipt in train. Even after three months i didn't get passport. For further process what I have to do.
        My address is,
        9, jaya gopal street-2,
        karungal palayam,
        Erode-638003.
        Ph: [protected], [protected]
        E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

my wife's passport is being submmitted on april 9th 2010 and her file number is C-003299 please i am wating in saudhi arab to get the residential visa please what will be the approx time that i may get the passpro since the police enquire is finshied & status of the file is showing that the police enquire report is finshed & the file is for fruther process before 30 dats this report is showing please confrim me i think you will response
          Aug 13, 2020

respected sir, Me ,Dr.Alok kumar Singh ,applied on 06/01/2010 at passport office Lucknow for the correction of the name of my Spouse on my old passport.I have submitted my old passport no. F-6428941 with the application form at P.P office Lucknow.my file no. is LKOH 00036610. More than 3 month have gone and I have not received my old and new Passport till the date.
            pls kindly take neccesory action to get my PP as soon as possible.
            Thanks.
            Dr.Alok kumar singh

sir, its been more than 2 months after i have applied for passports change of address, and i still didn't get my passport and not even any enquiry is made by police.

passport — passport enquiry not done

I have applied for passports for my family on 11.03.2008 but till date I have not received the Passports. On going through Passport Status Enquiry I have come to know that Passports are delayed due to Police enquiry not received by Passport Department. I am
              Enclosing herewith PERSONAL PARTICULARS FORMS (in duplicate ) for Police enquiry. Please look in to the matter & arrange to Provide the Passports as soon as possible since long time has been passed & I am in urgent need of Passports. File Nos.& other Detail is mentioned hereunder:

NAME OF APPLICANT FILE NOS.

DILIP SINGH CHDW46645108

AJIT KAUR CHDW46645208

SARBJIT SINGH CHDW46645308

Dilip Singh
              H.M.214, Jamalpur Colony
              Ludhiana.
              sir, its been more than 2 months after i applied for passport from hassan, hassan dist, karnataka, India. my enquiry no is M003657/10 and i still didn't get my passport and not even any enquiry made by police.
              sir, its been more than 20 days after i applied for passport from villupuram dist, tamilnadu, India. my enquiry no is Z 602151.dt 07/04/2010 and i still didn't get any enquiry made by police.
              sir, it has been nearly 2 months i applied for my police clearance certificate but still i did n't get the police clearance.I applied this for on[protected]. so verify my file with File no: HYDM05073210 and KeyNo: [protected]. so plz process this as soon as possible.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Im Imran Khan i Have submitted my Passport Documents Along wit all the proof on[protected], No One Have come down for the Verification Yet, my file reference no. is Hyd-A[protected]. I request concerned authorities to look after the issue & obligue.
                Dear Sir/Mam,

Myself, Bimal Kumar Pradhan had applied for passport on 04.02.2010. My file no. is A006160. How many time it will take to make a passport?

Plz. let me know.

Bimal kumar pradhan
                i suphal kumar jha submitted all the document on 16.12.2009 but till now no police verification done.My file no.CALW02028409, D.D.no.079592.So, I request concerned authorities to look after the issue & obligue.
                DEAR SIR/MEDAM
                i submited the passport renuval at 1st sep police enquary is done but my passport status is idont know.my flight ticket lastdate jan 26.please give me mypassport sir.
                Respected Sir/Madam,

Im SHAMSHUDDUHA i Have submitted my Passport Documents Along wit all the proof on[protected], No One Have come down for the Verification Yet, my file reference no. is LKO-A[protected]. I request concerned authorities to look after the issue & obligue.or re enquri
                Respected sir
                I have applied for passport(MUMBAI) in 24 AUG 2012 & my police varification has done in 7 SEP 2012 but till now i do not recieve my possport my file no is BO[protected]. I checked passpot status and there allways keep written that your POLICE VERIFICATION PEMDENG
                so pl. help me

REGARDS
                SHAIKH ARIF

police verification not yet completed
                  i submitted my passport application form on[protected] and the file no is HYD-A[protected].till now police verification is not completed and in Passport Enquiry Status i am getting " Police Report has not been received" maessage.so Kindly see the police verification is done as early as possible.
                  thanking u sir,

Nageswara Rao
                  I HAVE DEPOSIT MY PASSPORT FEE DATED 22.09.2009 VIDE RT NO.469596 & FILE NO.P047939.

I AM SEVERAL TIME TOLD TO POLICE DIVISION (MAQSUDAN) BUT NO ENQUIRY IS TAKEN BY POLICE.

KINDLY DO NEED FULL...

THANKS & REGARD

DHARAMVEER
                  SIR, ACTUALLY MY POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN DONE IN OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER 2008.BUT HERE SHOWING MY STATUS THAT ' YOUR POLICE REPORT HAS NOT RECIEVED.
                  SO
                  I REQWEST TO YOU PLEASE ATTENTION AT MY PROBLEM .MEANS POLICE REPORT..
                  THANKS SIR